ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sin's thoughts: April 27th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2005, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sin's thoughts: April 27th

Once agrain a Great Thread has been Made in CW. No, not mine. The Latest installment of Carlito's Cabana Ha graced CW. this week The guest was None onther than Heavily Praised Eaux. it was a very entertaining Read worth checking out. But one thing caught my eye. coming From the Poster association part of the Cabana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito's Cabana
CC: Next up we have last week's guest....Forgotten Sin

Joe: Forgotten Sin- Quite possibly the all around best poster here.
I honestly Felt good after hearing that. Knowing that i'm Really earning people's Respect around here. So read this week's installment, it's a helluva lot better than mine, and check out next week's featuring GDAWG.

Commercial Break

Also, May 1st will mark a Dawning of a Great event. No, not backlash, though it will be a decent PPV IMO, the Return of Family guy happens May 1st, along with American Dad. I saw the 1st Episode of Family guy yesterday via the fact it was Leaked, and someone on nodq.com's Forums converted it to WMV format. It was awesome. definitely one of the hands Down funniest things i've seen in a long time. So don't miss it May 1st. help Keep it Thriving and living on for a long time.

i also Came upon a website that downloads full streaming Episodes of Inuyasha along with the 3 movies. It's Free membership, and if you haven't seen the show, and wonder why i like it, then Check out Animecrave. The Plus side, Tons of Inuyasha eps, and the 3 movies. the downside, long loading times, and All episodes i've seen already. oh well, still worth watching. plus tehy have avatars there, Animated ones too. Unfortunately too big for this Message board. but i'll find a way to get it to work, you just watch...

And it was revealed that the Masterpiece/Jack Johnson was actually Former Poster Serj. I'm kinda surprised at this still, and disappointed. i liked Serj unlike many others despite his Views on america. I admit america has it's problems, but what country doesen't?

2nd Break

Praised and Damned time.

: Eaux. Again? he was on last time. He deserves it alot more this time thanks to the comment about me.

: Serj. Sorry man, just figured this is how it had to be.

: GDAWG. he gave me stock up, i gave him Praise. Win win.

: Vengeance. Can't seem to realize Luther's gonna remain a Jobber. at least until The Give him the Luther Reigns: attourney at Law gimmick like i suggested.

: carlito Cool. Another Great Cabana. and like i said, you're no longer Damned.

: those who do not vote in the GVGCOAT. round 3 is Almost here.

Well, that wraps it up for today. Remember to Say your Prayers, Eat your Vitamins, and Put the Lime in the Coke, you nut.

Ending Credits

Old 27 Apr 2005, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Gooooooooood Schtuff Shin. Yes, those were intentional...I don't know why.

And i'll try to make the Cabana entertaining. Where are those questions anyways. CARLITO!