ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Carlito's Cabana.....week 2: Stunnerfan 3:16/NWEaux/Joe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2005, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default Carlito's Cabana.....week 2: Stunnerfan 3:16/NWEaux/Joe

CC: Well,Well, I tlooks like this has been greatly welcomed....I want to thank Sin for being last week's guest....this week's guest calls himself stunnerfan 3:16......anyways let's welcome theese unwanted man, and make sure to play some really crappy music for him too...he doesn't deserve coool music...

*Some random Jobber music plays and out comes Stunnerfan 3:16*

CC: You know what screw this why should i waste my time with theese pathetic guy...Should I throw him out

*Crowd chants that's coooL! and CC spits in his face and immediately throws him out of the ring.*

CC: Gosh that was a waste of time...I suppose I shall leave now since no one else out there is cool enou...

*CC gets cut off as Eaux comes out to some Carribean music and greets Carlito*

CC: So First Question: State your name..and why you joined PWF..

Joe: I'm Joe Little. I joined because a friend convinced me to check this place out after about a month of trying.

CC: After a month of trying? Coool,now Joe I understand you have the "eaux" in most of your usernames you have had in the past.....thing is I have no clue what the Eaux thing is all about...so if you don't mind Could you explain to me and anyone else out there who doesn't understand it?

Joe: Many last names in this state end in "Eaux".
I decided I'd put a bit of my Cajun heritage into this and make it obvious.

CC: That's coool....just put some stuff Sam said in the thread titled "a couple of explicit questions" anyways so it's basically just part of a last name..ok I thought it meant something.Alright next q is have you ever had a grudge with any of the posters here....if you do why? and if not then state someone who's been getting to you lately,like their posts and the person...

Joe: Boston (juggalo, whatever he's called now) has been quite the fly in my soup. His posts just rub me the wrong way.

CC: I think I remmeber that guy...he had the short Lived Daniel Puder name.....Oh well...wow this is beginning to get a bit sour.....let's add some spice to it....you got a girlfreind?

Joe: I am a fat, ugly, stupid jackass. if you find a girl turned on by any part of that you're doin' better than me.

CC: EH aren't we all.......I dunno bout the fat and ugly part but I definitely would disagree witht he stupid....your posts IMO make you seem like a very intelligent person....I guess posts can be deceiving?ANyways......Now I'm going to take something from the Interviews Oeo used to do...I'm going to simply state a poster's name...after you tell em a word that automatically comes to your mind..OK?So first name is....Shooter Magavin

Joe: Shooter Magavin.. at one time, albeit a short one he was a good poster. He then turned back to a piece of crap and I don't recall him doing anything in a while.

CC: Next is....Archie Bunker/trev

Joe: trev- no comment

CC: Next up we have last week's guest....Forgotten Sin

Joe: Forgotten Sin- Quite possibly the all around best poster here.

CC: I thought the same...anyways next a person who has his won thought's column here in CW....Aaron rodgers/GDAWG

Joe: GDAWG- no comment

CC: What about the clutz himself.....Vengeance/ICESHIT

Joe: Vengeance- Nothing more than a fly: an unwanted pest that comes in, buzzes in our faces, and leaves just before he is swatted.

CC: What about the new IWO Head leader...dogcatcher

Joe: dogcatcher- no comment

CC: and last but not least......Carlito Cool...

Joe: carlito Cool......No Comment!

CC: I see...no comment for Carlito......THAS NOT COOOOL...........

*bites an apple and spits in eaux's face,Eaux is disgusted by this and spears Carlito...Security Comes and gets 'em off of each other..and the Manager informs Carlito the show must continue*

I guess I will continue it....anyways one thing I don't like about posters is when they leave one smiley as their post or the people that just comment on shit they don't even know about just to gain more posts...so what is one thing you don't like in a typical poster that everytime you see it you wish you could physically sock them in the face and tell them not to do it....

Joe: Yea punk and you spit in my face one more time I will shove that apple right where the sun don't shine...as to the question....There's nothing I can do about it, so I just accept that they are being idiots.

CC: Relax..relax it's okay..I've run out of apples anyways......What'd you eat for dinner..

Joe: QUIT ASKING TRICKY QUESTIONS! Dinner is midday here so therefore I would not have dinnner at night....

CC: Well then what'd you eat midday then

Joe: Nothing...I ate Nothing brand Beans!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK!*

This Show is being brought to you in part by

CC: OK this is a first ever on the Cabana....now I'm going to reverse the table for a little bit and let you ask some questions to me....so go ahead and shoot the first question...

Joe: Does this entire thing appear to have any point to it?

CC: The Cabana as a whole? Yeah it does...I just wanted to get more in touch with the PWF community so I asked myself "Hey My name's Carlito Cool....and I have my own show on TV so why not make one here on PWF...so in a way yes...and in a way no...In a way no because it's been done a kajillion times...only thing is I try to make it a bit more entertaining...next question....

Joe: Why did you come to PWF?

CC: I came to PWF because I had entered "sd! spoilers" once on a yahoo search engine and PWF was the first one so I checked it out and found 'em.Then I came back a bit more..then a lot more then I just constantly kept coming back...I got banned by The_one for good reasons because I'm thankful he did that otherwise I would've still been a stupid newb poster....I mean....un-cooooool poster....next

Joe: What is your name?

CC: My name!?!!?!?!?You don't know Carlito's name.....that'S NOT COOL! (mumbles fast spanish really loud) Nah but my real name is Michael garcia....my wrestling name is carlito....Carribean....Coooooool...

So now that we finished my questions...let's get back to this....do you still feel as strong about wrestling as you did say....3 or 4 years ago,and if you weren't into wrestling then....state what you were into..

Joe: I've been into wrestling for 12 years now. There are times in which I think I am getting bored by it but usually goes away after a week or two away.

CC: Yeah sometimes I do that too....I never miss a Raw or SD! though......anyways so do you think christian will be able to pull off this ME tonight on Raw or you think it'll be a total squash?

Joe: I hope Christian and Batista are in a real match. I beleive they can make a main event worthy match.

CC: Yeah me too....Hopefully tonight'll be a good Raw..I read the spoilers so it looks alright....What was your reaction to seeing both new wwe and world heavyweight champion at WM 21....You think the two stars can carry themselves

Joe: I think Batista can but Cena's gimmick will be tired in a month. Only time will tell if I am right.

CC: I kind of thought the opposite....Cena's gimmick has gotten him over for about a bitmore than a year...why would the WWE fans give up on him now....plus with his CD coming out and the movie he's starring in...I think it'll be a long long time before the fans give up on him...

CC: Anyways...last but not least question...should I spit in your face.....again...because you're not coooool....

Joe: That's really your decision. However *begins puching palm* I beleive you are better off not doing such a thing.

CC: I think I should .........not.... spit in your face....I guess you will remain cool...for now....maybe next weeks guest will get spit in the face and he goes by the name of GDAWG.....we'll see if he's cool....or not...

*CC looks to the side*

CC:.......COOOOOL! Thank you all it has been my pleasure.....

*Screen fades to black*
Old 26 Apr 2005, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Damn good stuff Carlito. but then again, it is Eaux you were talking to. And i thank eaux for that Comment. that Actually Made me feel really good about posting here.

anyhoo, good stuff, you're no longer damned, and keep it up.

Old 26 Apr 2005, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

^Yay! Thank goodness I'm not damned..that's the only reason I posted it tonight...that and I have a busy week....
Old 26 Apr 2005, 11:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Good to know i have an Impact on Somebody then.

Old 27 Apr 2005, 08:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Good stuff again.

GDAWG-no comment

I gotta say, that was a little dissappointing.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Very good read. Nice job Carlito!!

Old 27 Apr 2005, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Rodgers
Good stuff again.

GDAWG-no comment

I gotta say, that was a little dissappointing.
Would you prefer I called you a fly?
Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWEaux
Would you prefer I called you a fly?
Nope i'm fine. I'll take "no comment", hell, it's growing on me now...I kinda like it.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Ummm...What did I ban you for?..
Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
IC Champion

The whole stupid n.W.O thing with Shooter...remmeber I thought everyone remembered I was vivaLAraza............
Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Hey, umm, One, Ban who?
Old 27 Apr 2005, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
IC Champion

He banned me....a long time ago like last year.....
Old 27 Apr 2005, 07:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

you were Vivalaraza? Wow, i learned something today.

Old 27 Apr 2005, 09:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I like the commercial break.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 09:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

The soup idea was original.

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 27 Apr 2005 at 09:49 PM.