ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sins Thoughts: april 26

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sins Thoughts: april 26

I've been thinking about getting a Job at Tim horton's Recently. I'm just not sure if i really am cut out at customer service. I'm not good at talking to total Strangers. i can handle posting to someone on a message board, i'm not talking to their face. but i'll still hand in the application and give it a try. and to those who have no clue what Tim hortons is, it's basically Canada's biggest Coffee and donut chain.

the GVGCOAT has reached the end of Round 2. the final match of hte ROund is up now. so vote if you haven't yet.

Commercial Break

The SVR league is still down, and will be back up after backlash now. Why? becuase i just gave up for a while on the League. but will be back after Backlash. if not, i'm a dirty liar.

I also have some plans coming up for G&T which could be ofsome interest to many. Those plans will be revealed after the GVGCOAT.

2nd Break

Praised? or Damned?

: GDAWG for brining back Gdawg's thoughts.

: Vengeance: for being an ignorant Racist.

: Kurt, for being a Regular poster again.

: Sikk. he came back, and Was gone already.

: eaux. this is his what, 3rd Praise? Still he deserves it,

: Carlito cool. Or he will be if he doesen't have the cabana up soon. i can't wait for this one.

that does it for me this week. So until next time, Say Your prayers, eat your vitamins, and Read some Calvin and Hobbes.

Credits theme

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 26 Apr 2005 at 05:26 PM.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

That makes sense to me. Eaux deserves it. *Shrugs*
Old 26 Apr 2005, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Eaux is cool. Don't be hatin Highlight.

And Sin, I love the way you used pictures for praised/damned. I thought that was really cool lookin. I always enjoy reading what somebody else thinks for a change. Your thoughts are awesome, don't ever quit writing them.

And does Canada not have Starbucks? Here's a tip:Talking to strangers is easier when you are being payed for it. I know that for a fact since I had to take orders one day at BK and like you, i'm shy as hell.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 05:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Rodgers
Eaux is cool. Don't be hatin Highlight.

And Sin, I love the way you used pictures for praised/damned. I thought that was really cool lookin. I always enjoy reading what somebody else thinks for a change. Your thoughts are awesome, don't ever quit writing them.

And does Canada not have Starbucks? Here's a tip:Talking to strangers is easier when you are being payed for it. I know that for a fact since I had to take orders one day at BK and like you, i'm shy as hell.

It wasn't sarcasm.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

^ nah, Tim horton's is our starbucks.

Old 26 Apr 2005, 05:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlight Pt.2
It wasn't sarcasm.
I see, you had me confusio.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 05:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Rodgers
I see, you had me confusio.

Sorry.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 05:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

Don't diss Eaux.

Old 27 Apr 2005, 05:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Any job you're going to have is going to involve you interacting with someone.

Communication is an important skill. You'll get nowhere without it.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

If you work at Tim Horton's then you can get some easy pussy.

The one day my friend and me were talking about all the dirty sluts we know and how they all work at Tim Horton's. Here are the qualities you need to have to work there (or thats what it seems like) :

-Dropped out of school
-Have a kid
-You do a couple lines before and after work (and maybe on break too)
-Have STDs

But serious, think of all the chicks you know that work there, and you'll realize that my theory is right.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:41 PM   #11 (permalink)

^ none of them have been done by me.

Old 27 Apr 2005, 06:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Do you know any chicks ... who work at Tim Hortons?

Reb's right though. I know at least half a dozen chicks who work at Tim's and they're all sluts. Not necessarily hot, but sluts nonetheless.

They don't call them Timmy Ho's for nothing.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

I'll look into that. I gott afind 2 non family references, then i'll give it a go.