ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts

2 weeks about since I last did this. I blame Burger King...and the Russians.

Alright, since I do have a bit to cover, i'm gonna start with the funniest thread in a while, this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Why do people always say when they shave their pubes that it itches like crazy? I've never once had my pubes itch like crazy after shaving them. Are these people lying to me that say this? Or are they just cutting their pubes with lawn moers?

Also, is it normal to be able to stay hard after cumming? My friends say it's impossible, but I can do it.
Disturbing fun for the whole family. As I said before, Sam, you are way to comfortable with the people here. This was, and I know I haven't been here that long, the sickest thread...ever. But, the confession fun didn't stop there. Hell no, Alex decided to chime in with where he prefers to "stick it"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Sense
I have an explicit question to ask: does anyone else find anal sex more arousing than vaginal sex? I do, and I hope that it's just a stage that I'll get over later in life, because I know woman don't like any kinda sex except vaginal. That is, if they're not a prostitute.
*shivers* Right in the poopshoot. Now, i'm not a fan of the idea of putting it in a chicks bunghole, but i'm not completely opposed either. It would have to take one helluva hot chick for me to put it there. *Looks at Dave's banner of Torrie* Yeah, that's about right. Then, Mrs. Sabbah, who had already revealed that ass sex hurts, chimed in with this for Alex after he said he prefers ass to pussy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sabbah
Don't quite know what to say except ......Have fun with that.

I so could not help myself.....
That was probably my favorite post of the whole thread, i'm just pissed I didn't think of it. Of course, there was one post on the first page that could haunt Sam forever. This was after I said he was to comfortable with everyone here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Do you want to see comfortable?

My ***** is 7" in length and 6" inches in girth when erect. That's slightly above average, yet makes up for my sub-par testicles.

I'm considered incredibly hairy for a 14 year old male. I began puberty at the age of 10. I shave my pubic hairs monthly and shaved my asshole for the first time today. Yes, you read correctly, my asshole. I had hair in my asshole that was longer than a lot of the hair on my head. That's the head on my neck, not the head on my ***** you sicko.

I'm a virgin and masturbate, on average, about once a day. Sometimes up to three times a day. I work out five days a week for close to 90 minutes a day. I spend 30 extra minutes staring at this one girl's ass while she's on the eliptical. I hope I spelled that right.

Comfortable? Yes.
Asshole. Owwweee. Jesus Sam. And then he says he used the same shaver for that as he does his face. You are a sick little boy Sam...don't ever change.

Well, that was that topic, went a little longer than I thought I suppose. A lot of quotes too. Hmm.

The best thing to come out of CW since PWFWI debuted this week to rave reviews. Carlito's Cabana. This shit made me look like a retarded second grader. It was really, really good. I'm glad to be on that guest list, though I end up dooming anything not named GDAWG's Thoughts. Whatever . Great stuff Carlito. If you stop...that's not cool.

The GVGCOAT is still going I believe. Vote or Die as all my friends in the hip-hop community would say. Seriously though. Vote or I will kill you. .

Umm. oh, PW spammers are still here, and coincidentally, still queer, so I guess we'll have to get used to it. I am sick and tired of PW SPAMMER1 making all these racist threads. See, you're not even important enough for me to know your name. Anyway, I say we ban him. IP style. Just get rid of the problem. But I don't have power and I don't wanna seem demanding, so i'll drop it.

STOCK TIME BIOTCHES!

UP: Sam- for the brutal, brutal honesty. Not that I for one care that your sack itches when you shave it, i've never been there. I also don't care that you shave your asshole. Also never been there. But hey, honesty is the best policy.

down: PW SPAMMER1- Quit makin racist threads. I am sick and tired of it. Hmm, and the douche wonders why nobody likes him. Could it be because he has said he hates blacks on more than one occasion? Durr. Listen, it's fine if you're a racist. Racist's are people too...barely.

UP: Kurt- Finally, he came back as a regular. Thank you. OT is a lot better off now that you're back.

down: My NFL league- I'm killing it. I simply dont have the time anymore. I'm home normally 2 hours a day between school and work. So, if nobody wants it, i'll just let it rot away in the betting lounge.

UP: Dave- Is that an old banner? Because I love it. Just wish it was uncensored though. But, on the plus side, those pics are easier than hell to find. To Google image search I go! Not now, i'm at school. Later.

down:Wrestling- I have't watched it since the monday after Mania. Not because I don't want to, but because of work, so, in essence, I accidentally quit. Whatever, surprisingly, I don't miss it. Damn there was a lot of commas in there.

Alex's Boston Red Sox Tracker:
Boston Celtics/2005 NBA Playoffs
First Round: Boston 1-1 Indiana Pacers

Boston Red Sox: 11-8 (.579)
Hey, I even through the Celtics in there, free of charge.

Well. There it is.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 11:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good comeback. nice read, and I better work to get some Stock.

Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Nice read GDAWG. That thread just scared me.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

That was a sick ass thread no doubt and great job Jesse.

1 more thing Aaron Rodgers isnt the leader of the pack

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
That was a sick ass thread no doubt and great job Jesse.

1 more thing Aaron Rodgers isnt the leader of the pack

He will next year.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlight Pt.2
He will next year.

Hahaha yeah that is true

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!

Last edited by _Fox_; 26 Apr 2005 at 12:50 PM.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 12:49 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
Hahaha yeah that is true :eer:

Man. I'm going to get a Pikachu banner. And then a Colts banner below it.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 01:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i could honestly see YOU with a Pika banner.

Old 26 Apr 2005, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroku
i could honestly see YOU with a Pika banner.

Hey. Sly As Hell made it. It's funny and cool.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 04:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Yippee I got a mention. That was the best and funniest thread ever!!! Call me sick but it was great!!!

Old 26 Apr 2005, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

^ your sick.

there, i said it.

Old 26 Apr 2005, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 27 Apr 2005, 02:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Time to tap some Thought Column ass.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss