ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

That's coooool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2005, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool
Default That's coooool

IN just 4 days people....4 days.....The debut of Carlito's Cabana premiers right here on P....W....F and that's cooool.My first guest will be SIN......SIN is a pretty coool guy so I thoguht it'd be best to have someone coool on my show....this here is for people interested in being on my show to prove whether they're cool or.....
*takes bite of apple and spits*

....not cooool.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 07:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Cool. Wait, you already said that.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 09:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

As a matter of fact i did GDAWG...and you know what else would be cool.....you being on my show....thas coooool
Old 19 Apr 2005, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
raisin hell_3:16

stunnerfan_3:16 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito Cool
IN just 4 days people....4 days.....The debut of Carlito's Cabana premiers right here on P....W....F and that's cooool.My first guest will be SIN......SIN is a pretty coool guy so I thoguht it'd be best to have someone coool on my show....this here is for people interested in being on my show to prove whether they're cool or.....
*takes bite of apple and spits*

....not cooool.

what day and time are you having carlito's cabana, i want to see it{is that COOL?}
Old 19 Apr 2005, 09:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ Cool indeed. in 4 days, my Coolness will be Displayed for all to see.

Old 19 Apr 2005, 10:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

If I see another Cook/kewl forum I'll go on a shooting spree.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 10:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

^ i remember that. that didn't do too well huh?

Old 19 Apr 2005, 10:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

^Yeah it wasn't welcomed that well. Poor Aaron.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 10:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

yeah, Aaron tried, and failed. Actually, he's the on\ly one i remember doing it.

Old 19 Apr 2005, 12:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Well at least you told Sin unlike that dude that had the short lived Highlight Reel
Old 19 Apr 2005, 12:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

^ true. Serj made that mistake.

Old 19 Apr 2005, 12:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Well at least you told Sin unlike that dude that had the short lived Highlight Reel
I know. What a faggot.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 02:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I never get on these shows.
Old 19 Apr 2005, 02:17 PM   #14 (permalink)

^ your not cool.

Old 19 Apr 2005, 05:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
IC Champion

People people....relax....relax....Rikishi it's okay if you go on....hold up My mistake I mean ST...if you go on a shoooting spree that wouldn'be cool...now the difference you ask about these Highlight Reels..this show by Aaron is they weren't coooool.You guys need something Cooool in CW...and I have figured it out(not saying GDAWGS thoughts or sins thoughts suck....believe me they are cooool) you guys need The Cabana right here in CW! OH and you know what...I'm goign to make sure this isn't a failure liek those other un-cooool people....BTW pm me if you want to be on my Cabana