ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sin's thoughts: April 18th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2005, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sin's thoughts: April 18th

Yet again, it's been pretty quiet here for t he past couple of days. Thought i'd post My thoughts to kill some time.

well, my Modem'sfixed. someone from eatlike fixed the cable and 3-way splitter to get it working. nd there hasn't been any major problems since. Hopefully that will Continue.

As it pertains to my Projects, the SVR league nd the GVGCOT. the Next rounds will be up later tonight. The SVR league, to those who've wondered why i haven't updted in a week was because i decided to take a week long sabbatical from doing the SVR league. the ideas for storylines during Mania Drained me, and I took a leave of abscence from it. i'll have SD up tonight, and RAW tomorrow hopefully, no guarantees.

Prised and damned time

: the Msterpiece. one of the best new Posters around here. Definitely not with the Mindset of the 3 Jackasses.

: ICESHOCK. Racist, Nazi, call him whatever. if you read the "Hogan vs. Muslims" Thread prior to being sent to the Recycle bin, you'd understand why.

The Glue. Just becuase he is.

Nash Gordon. for Praising Snitsky over Benoit.

Old 18 Apr 2005, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

I guess i'll take it as a compliment...However, it's not a hard thing to be a better poster than all these Nash/Hall/Goldberg marks...I don't even think they are serious about it...They just want some spotlight around them.
Old 18 Apr 2005, 12:23 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

I think they're serious, and Stupid.

Old 18 Apr 2005, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well, i love Nash and Goldberg for the memorable moments they gave us...Like these:
-Nash getting a quad injury by executing...a Big Boot...(HUM!)
-Goldberg running head-first in the steel post after missing a Spear(I think it was against Kronic)
-Goldberg slipping on the stage at Summerslam 2003, during his arrival to the ring.
-Nash getting the "Electric Poke" from Hogan.
-Goldberg's first Pedigree bump...(Must see)
-Goldberg vs. Brock, WMXX
Old 18 Apr 2005, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

^ What about Nash' Quad Injury after Jumping over Booker T.

Old 18 Apr 2005, 12:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

LOL! I forgot about this one!...Nash had two stupid quad injuries, then?...HAHAHAHA...He's my hero. What a GGGGRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAATTTT wrestler...
Old 18 Apr 2005, 01:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Masterpiece
-Nash getting the "Electric Poke" from Hogan.
Yeah...the 3 Blind Morons think that moment was one of wCw's finest...speaks a lot to the gene pool they come from. I'll bet their family tree looks like a wreath.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 18 Apr 2005, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

I Wish that link Sikk Had still worked.

Old 18 Apr 2005, 02:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

BTW...Thanks for the props...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 18 Apr 2005, 02:29 PM   #10 (permalink)

No Prob.

(Looks at rep bar)

Old 18 Apr 2005, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten SIN
No Prob.

(Looks at rep bar)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWF.com
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Forgotten SIN again.

Late.

Old 18 Apr 2005, 05:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Yeah...the 3 Blind Morons think that moment was one of wCw's finest...speaks a lot to the gene pool they come from. I'll bet their family tree looks like a wreath.

Late.
Are you going somewhere with this?
Old 19 Apr 2005, 09:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Heauxgan
Are you going somewhere with this?
Actually, I should now say the 2 Blind Morons...

Late.

Old 19 Apr 2005, 09:36 AM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, did ICeshock's Alter get banned yet?