ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sin's Thoughts: April 15th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2005, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sin's Thoughts: April 15th

You know, i've heard some pretty stupid stuff here in PWF. Sexually illicit stuff, SOme Racist stuff, even Stuff Referring to a pope on a Rope. but nothing Boiled me over More than the Ultimate Stupid Quote in the History of Stupid Quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Gordon
He has buried most people he comes into contact with.
He buried Edge by beating him with one arm. And he only jobbed to Christian with interference.

He is a digrace to wrestling.
This Comes from a thread talking about Benoit. And you know what i think of this statement? this Lewd, obviously without any thought statement?

That Nash Gordon is NOT A Wrestling Fan. He's Just a fan of big men in Pointless and Borign squashes. I repeat NOT A Wrestling Fan.

to be a wrestling fan, you have to pay attention to guys in the midcard like Benoit or Jericho. you don't have to like em, but you have to notice them. they keep t he show alive even if the ME featuring some shitty big guy turns out to be just what you expected...... Shitty. calling Benoit a Disgrace to is the most Retarded Statement i've heard in my life. he works in a 20 minute match at Royal Rumble 2003 against Kurt angle, which IMO besides the RUmble saved that PPV from being a disaster. obviosuly that's worth calling him a Fucking Disgrace. He "burys" Talent who are in many, many ways way more over than him like triple H and HBK. Wow, they never recovered after jobbing to the selfish wolverine. oh, it's like triple h won 2 more title Reigns, and still feels the sting of Being Buried to "big bad". oh, i'm sorry, "Little Bad Benoit". That make you happy you Fucktards? Benoit beat Edge with a bad Arm. Edge is going to suffer so much when he gets his Title shot and Benoit doesent. what a disgrace. christian beat him, that had to make you Fucking fans happy. no wait, you Turned on Ready to Rumble, or maybe the Universal Soldier movie with Assberg, or Watched Kevin Nash's Part in the punisher instead of Watching what was hands down the match of the fucking Night.

I'm just getting sick of coming here and arguing over the same goddamn thing. if you Pricks would realize that no matter what you say, buyrates and Ratings, Buyrates and Ratings, GOldberg this, a nd Nash That, We Honestly Don't believe you. you're just a bunch of Shit Disturbers who don't stop whining when you realize you;ve been beaten like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, so you bitch about us all being Smarks, and constantly Jibba-Jabba over this Crap... Well..

oh, and Visit this wonderful Thread in warzone created by one of The Assholy Trio members, KKK Member in training Iceshock. make sure to call him an Anti semitic Fuckhole. and tell him sin sent ya.:

What races do you hate?

Praised: anyone who disagrees with the Triplets of Asshole Valley AKA Iceshock, Nash Moron, and Of course, Tin can Asshole.

damned: the Three nonsensical 300pound slowfucker-loving assholes who we've all come to hate.

That's it for me tonight, i've had enough of bitching over these pathetic idiots.

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 14 Apr 2005 at 10:53 PM.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Hey sin, its the 14th.
Old 14 Apr 2005, 10:59 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i know. but with it being, what 10 minutes before the 15th here, i figured i may as well call it the 15th.

Old 15 Apr 2005, 06:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

It can't be summed up better than that. Maybe shorter but certainly not better.
Old 15 Apr 2005, 06:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Eh, went on a Rant. And to be honest, it felt so good to do so.

Old 15 Apr 2005, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

What defines a wrestling fan? Does one person need to know the ins and outs of the business? Does their favourite wrestler have to be the best overall worker? Maybe he isn't a "smark", but does that really matter?

Maybe if I didn't overanalyze everything in wrestling and critique it so much I'd still be watching it today. It people like Nash Gordon that keep the WWE in business by cheering on the Goldbergs and Undertakers and Kanes.

Also, Edge should have won that match. Benoit getting the win made him look weak. He's supposed to be a top contender for the title. He shouldn't lose to a guy with "one useable arm".
Old 15 Apr 2005, 09:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Lets See you Bash Ig for that statement Sin...You won't...Because it's a lot easier to gang pile a newb,rather then go one on one with an established poster.
Old 15 Apr 2005, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

sure, fine. Maybe he's a Wrestling fan for The things he does, and some of the stars he likes. but i just can't stand the fact that he makes Statements that benoit, eddie, angle, and anyone unlike Goldberg and Nash are garbage.