ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sin's Thoughts: April 11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2005, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sin's Thoughts: April 11

Since GDAWG hasn't done any thoughts lately, i guess i'll Take over for a bit.

Today, i must admit was a much Better Day here. more Posting from People, and much more interesting stuff happening. Like the Return of JR, and Cult hero Prototype. you all know how i feel about Proto and his posts, but i really don't care. the last time i tried to say anything, you guys who support him Made me look like someone who Doesen't matter and if i took my own life, you'd just laugh and Say "Well, he's still no Prototype". i don't care anymore. no, really, i don't. I'll Just avoid any Threads with him in it, and we'll all be much better.

As for other news, the Final 2 Threads for Round 1 of the GVGCOAT Are up. a battle of Icon Vs. Cult Icon in Donkey Kong and Sweet Tooth, and Ness from Earthbound vs. The Blakc Mage, a final Fantasy Icon. Vote now. Also following the 2 matchups will be a 6-way matchup to see which 3 go to round 2. More on that Later. Also, DC haas Slowly continued the Finisher Tournament. We all are aware of DC's Situation, so we can be Patient. as for the Cartoon Tourney, Round 2 is underway with Rocko's modern life Vs. Garfield, and Flintstones Vs. Inspector Gadget. Vote in that as well.

Be you Praised, or Be you damned?

Praised: Trevelbond. Great Work on the Archie Bunker Gimmick. i was going to be Mike, but i changed my mind.

Damned: those who don't vote in the Tournaments.

Praised: Good Ol' JR. Though he is a bit Freaky, and Scares me somewhat, he's still pretty entertaining. welcome back.

Damned: Corey, Again.

That's it for me today. So Say your prayers, Drink your Milk, and Take your Steroids- I mean Vitamins.

Old 10 Apr 2005, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Prototype > Life

But don't be mistaken, Sin. I don't know about those other Prototype fans, but you're still cool with me.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 10 Apr 2005, 10:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Thanks for the good word.

After further study, i can Cope with Proto. In fact, With certain statements to Wrestlers genitalia which Grosses me out, he ain't so bad. THough i find JR alot more entertaining.

Old 10 Apr 2005, 10:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammed HasSIN
Be you Praised, or Be you damned?

Praised: Trevelbond. Great Work on the Archie Bunker Gimmick. i was going to be Mike, but i changed my mind.
You'se still a meathead, meathead.
Old 10 Apr 2005, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Proto Rules..End Of Story.
Old 10 Apr 2005, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

And you're Very much like your wife.......a Dingbat

Old 10 Apr 2005, 11:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
And you're Very much like your wife.......a Dingbat
Let me tells you something about youse Ay-Rabses. If it wuddn't for that big pot o oil youse is sittin' on, youse'd all be suckin' sand for sistainment.
Old 10 Apr 2005, 11:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
you all know how i feel about Proto and his posts, but i really don't care.
Quote:
After further study, i can Cope with Proto. In fact, With certain statements to Wrestlers genitalia which Grosses me out, he ain't so bad.

Should Change your screen name to something appropriate

perhaps "SINator Kerry"
Old 11 Apr 2005, 12:02 AM   #9 (permalink)

Welcome back kurt.

Yeah, after Posting that first Post, i thought i may as well give him a chance. If it means i flip-flop, well, that's just how i do things i guess.

Old 11 Apr 2005, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Welcome back kurt.

Yeah, after Posting that first Post, i thought i may as well give him a chance. If it means i flip-flop, well, that's just how i do things i guess.
Flip flopping requires you to change your opinion....however your opinion is apparently wahtever the popular opinion is at the time

thats not flip flopping, thats pandering

and thank you
Old 11 Apr 2005, 11:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt

Should Change your screen name to something appropriate

perhaps "SINator Kerry"
ow low blow.

What up Chris?