ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

>SeRj's toughts.<---of today...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2005, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default >SeRj's toughts.<---of today...

For those who are unsatisfied by the way mankind deals with the fact we superior to any other living animal, for those who are hellbent on making the right thing, for those who are fullfilled with sadness with The Bad Thing happens, here's my toughts and, i hope, yours too... Nice try, uh?

I felt like sharing with my race, today, about how things are getting worst and worst on our beautiful blue sphere. Here, i'm having somes special toughts and wishes for the Sumantra island citizens, having to experience two earthquakes in less than 4 months. Families and friendships died, will never be able to be re-constructed, compared to the buildings and all the material things they have to make their lifes easier...But friends and family...are never replaced.

I'm also having a special thinking for Canada citizens, who are living the worst corruption issue in the history of the country. Elections are already anticipated to replace the cheaters and stealers of our country...I just hope canadians are going to see the light and get rid of the Liberal Party.

I'm always thinking about people of Irak and Afghanistan too, who are obliged to live with the fact that America is hellbent on taking control of their territory. They are also living with the fact that their leaders never gave them what they needed, and now, they have to pay for them.

Also, for those who are believing in the catholic religion, these days are sad and dark. Never will they have a Pope as good as John Paul II, whatever is happening. The man wasn't only a Pope: he was representating peace and TRUE freedom all over the world.

But since it's a wrestling forum, i have to move on another subject...THE FORUM himself. Thanks to SIN who had the brillant idea of setting, once and for all, the "Kevin Nash vs. Chris Benoit" debate...And the votes were clear. I just hope this effin mark will wake up one day...Can't i dream? BUT...Even if this issue has been settled happily, more and more John Cena fans are appearing...Pfft...Like wrestling was about having microphone skills(which is something Cena does FAIRLY, no more)...

Now, for the goods and bads, i'll use the new World Heavyweight Champion's taunt: THUMBS UP...THUMBS DOWN!...If you're name is there, don't even take notice since i'm just a wannabe wrestler who is currently talking french.

-Thumbs up: The Glue, for being a new mod. Congrats.
-Thumbs down: The Glue, for being a selfish american. ...Respectfully!
-Thumbs up: SIN, for always keeping us updated concerning the wrestling world.
-Thumbs down: SIN, for having a Chain-Gang soldier banner. BOOOOOOooo...
-Thumbs up: pyXL and Side Effect, for the awesome banner/AV sets they made me. Thanks.
-Thumbs down: Sam, for not being informed on how Bush Jr. owned the Texas Rangers. Boooooo...
-Thumbs up: Rebel, for the fact he made me buy a great CD(Velvet Revolver's "Contraband"). Thanks.

There you go, brothers.
Old 10 Apr 2005, 02:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

THumbs up and Down? So in all honesty, i'm In the middle.

Old 10 Apr 2005, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I got a thumbs down for not knowing how Bush owned the Texas Rangers. I must really suck.
Old 10 Apr 2005, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^Yes, you are. But who am I to tell you this? The only quebecer of this forum, yeah...BUT OH, you don't give a damn, so...Pfft...
Old 10 Apr 2005, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

For'ners.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, the Limeys built it wrong.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I got a thumbs down for not knowing how Bush owned the Texas Rangers. I must really suck.
Don't feel bad Sam. I'm a sports junkie and if Bush hadn't traded Sammy Sosa, and then in turn Sammy had never taken steroids and corked his bat to fire off 60 HRs a year for three years then I'd have never known or given a damn that he owned the Rangers, either.

SeRj...I want to ask this as "neutrally" as possible because I am curious and am not trying to start anything but...do you just hate America or what?? Outside of the wrestling forum, I haven't seen one of your posts that doesn't have some kind of anti-America smack in it. I mean I have beliefs too but I have yet to see someone harp on the same thing over and over as much as you...

...with the exception of Super Shredder and Nash Gordon, but let's not kid ourselves by thinking that they actually matter.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by >SeRj<
I'm also having a special thinking for Canada citizens, who are living the worst corruption issue in the history of the country. Elections are already anticipated to replace the cheaters and stealers of our country...I just hope canadians are going to see the light and get rid of the Liberal Party.
Vote NDP!
Old 11 Apr 2005, 01:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

I'm not hating America. I hate 50% of americans guts. Some of you are just not realising what kind of message you're sending to the rest of the planet. Some of you just don't realise how bad is you're reputation all over the world...Some of you just DON'T CARE about what the rest of the world thinks of you. If i was hating you, guys, i wouldn't even take this time to talk about America. Know what? I want you guys to keep the power in the world...But soon, you'll be down! China will take you're place! I don't want it, you don't want it, but we both(since i'm an ally) have to act differently.

How? War is the first subject coming to my mind. You guys are always making war for some very disturbing reasons. Oil, control of opium, pipeline structure possibilities, for example. We're fallowing you in that. One day, we'll both receive a massive attack from a country or many countries. That's a reality you can't deny.

Secondly, environment. You know we know the way to make electric cars since 1934? Why don't we use them? Cause oil is a good selling product? We're killing the planet, actually. Los Angeles is actually taking all the water in the Colorado river, industries doesn't have any severe law cause they are controlling the government.

Third, help. We don't help the constructing countries to develop. Yes, by helping them, they'll be more powerful...But the first step to get power is having the respect of everybody. Help means respect from other countries, respect from other countries means power. We're all humans, we're all part of the same race known as mankind...But why some countries have to suffer while we have everything we want when we want? I don't get it.

Fourth, weapons. When, hell, when will you stop to permit weapons, in United States?! Hell, this is not far-west anymore! Don't tell me it's for you're own safety, cause usually, weapons are better to solve personnal problems, if you know what i mean. A kid shouldn't hold a gun in his hand before he knows how to drive. Don't you think it doesn't make sense?

Think about it.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 01:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Firstly: I don't care what the world thinks of America.

Secondly: You obviously don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Therefore, I suggest you and your pinko beliefs make a slow, cool, exit.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 02:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Explain...Cause actually, you're just good to make me puke.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 02:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeRj
Secondly, environment. You know we know the way to make electric cars since 1934? Why don't we use them? Cause oil is a good selling product? We're killing the planet, actually. Los Angeles is actually taking all the water in the Colorado river, industries doesn't have any severe law cause they are controlling the government.
There were a lot of faults in your post... but this one just struck me as pathetic. I don't know where to start.

We may have had the technology since 1934... did you ever think that there were reasons? There are numerous reasons, one being that electric cars don't travel at a reasonable speed. Another reason, and probably the most important reason is that they can't travel long distances.

It wouldn't even make sense for us to prefer oil. We side with oil-rich countries because oil is so important and we have so little. Oil is so expensive because it's high in demand but there isn't much of it here. Hell, we're running out of oil... that's why Bush has set aside billions of dollars for hydroelectric research.

Dumbass.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 02:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
Firstly: I don't care what the world thinks of America.

Secondly: You obviously don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Therefore, I suggest you and your pinko beliefs make a slow, cool, exit.
I love the word 'pinko.'

I just wanted to know if he really hates America that bad. He says 'no'...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 04:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
We may have had the technology since 1934... did you ever think that there were reasons? There are numerous reasons, one being that electric cars don't travel at a reasonable speed. Another reason, and probably the most important reason is that they can't travel long distances.
Ever since you told me i was a dumbass, i'll politely put you back on the track. Electric cars(with the actual technology) can go 120 km/h(70 mph, i think). When you're living in a city(where an electric car is more than usefull) why would you roll over that speed? As for the highway, 70 mph is more than acceptable. As for the distance you can reach, i think you have an independant possibility of 15 hours. When you brake, the car is taking back some energy in the battery. So, on a highway, it's about 8 hours long. Tell me if you're doing more than 8 hours long more than twice a year, just to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
He says 'no'...
I said "no", and i'm really not. I repeat: America is a great country, specially when you're in Massachussetts, New York, Maine or California. They are all great states to me. But like i said earlier, America(more americans) are having this guts and audacity that makes me sad...You guys are not waking up even tough i'm telling you to make an effort. Well, i'm just a quebecer, after all, uh? But i'm repeating that one day, it will all fall back down in you're faces...Sad, but true.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

"I don't hate america. I hate 50% of americans."

Goddamn.

This whole electric car argument is bunk too. I WANT a gas powered car. I want the range and the power. I DON'T want people like you telling me what I can and can't own. You want us to restrict gun ownership... what a fuckin' load of crap. You're shoveling with two hands, pal. That's just plain left-wing Naziism. I know you're gonna whine about that one... Well, if the jackboot fits...

Help other countries to develop?

Are you shitting me?

That's all we DO. I don't remember having too much help back when WE were developing. This statement takes the cake: "But why some countries have to suffer while we have everything we want when we want?"

Because we WORKED for it. Why not deprive yourself if you feel so fuckin' guilty. Don't drag my cracka ass down with you.

Lastly, I want to address this little gem: "Think about it."

You can shove that right up your fucking ass, kiddo. It's condescending liberal snots like you --- the e-tellectuals --- that make me want to PUKE. All this "Why aren't you thinking" this fuckin' "Wake up" shit. It's un-fuckin'-believeable. Got-Damn. YOU make me sick. Why don't YOU try thinking. It's this childish thinking about making everyone equal, turning the one dollar bill into a million dollar bill so everyone can be rich, it is all crap. I hope you folks learn something... wake up and smell the piss in the gutters. Reality sucks. It's every man for himself and I sure as hell don't mind stepping on a few whiny liberal pussy-butt bleeding heart motherfuckers with vibrating butt-plugs if it means another couple extra bucks for me. I sure do love having a 20 year old kid lecture me on the world.

Go buy a fuckin' helmet.

Last edited by Trevelbond; 11 Apr 2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11 Apr 2005, 06:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
That's just plain left-wing Naziism.
Didn't even finished you're post. That's enough for me to ignore you until i die. "Guns restriction is plain left-wing nazism"...YEAH, RIGHT! Why don't you shoot you're neighbours?...Oh, better idea. Shot you're bees in you're trees! After all, you buyed this gun for you're...HUM!...SECURITY!

Damn, i rolled back up and i saw "We worked for it"...Yeah...change the word "work" for the word "cheat and made war". I'm done with you, knot-head.