ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG-o's Thoughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2005, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG-o's Thoughts

Welcome to GDAWG's Thopughts. This will be rushed because I had a nice big one all typed out and then accidentally clicked New Posts. DAMMIT!!!!

Whatever.

Congrats to Glue on being name OT mod. He deserved it. he is one of the best posters here and deserves everything he's gotten lately.

Alli is leavin. Ya bastards. here is his fairwell. FYI, its in his efed charecter. :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
I wasnt sure how to do this properly so I decided to do it in a way familiar to all of you.

The camera focuses on the front of Allis Emporium and zooms through the door to show Alli Sabbah standing behind the counter. He looks up and sighs sadly but then puts on a brave face and gives one of his winning smiles to the camera.

"Why hello hello there my friends. It is your friendly merchant Alli Sabbah here once again to."

He pauses before continuing.

"Who am I kidding. Im just tired and its time for me to retire. I have tried to bring you good shows and entertain you and Id like to think that I have on occasion succeeded. However life is full of changes and its time for the Alli Sabbah era to end. I will do my best to suggest a suitable replacement for myself. However the powers that be will actually be the ones who decide."

He walks from behind the counter and picks up a faded Cutlip T-Shirt.

"Dante I left you my championship belt in the dressing room and hopefully you will find a suitable replacement to help you in the future. I might be around a week maybe two."

He drops the shirt and walks to the front of the store flipping over the sign on the front door from open to closed.

"One last comment. Id like to ask that you give that Mitch guy a chance. Ive got it on good authority that he has things going on at home that are interfering with his ability to get the shows out in time."

Alli opens the door and starts to walk out then he stops and turns back to the camera.

"My friends the Emporium is closed."

He flicks the lights off and the camera goes black.

STOCK-os

UP:Glue- Durr, wonder why?

down: DC- Are you still here? Post if you are!!!

UP: STICK- His thoughts are back. Read now or die!!

down: Cutlip- He left, the co-writer left, its efed hell folks. It may die unless we get someone in there that brings fresh new ideas and can write matches.

UP: Corey- For letting us roast him. GO MAKE FUN OF HIM NOW~!

down: Me- For clickin that goddamn button. The first version was awesome. this one sucks more dick than a cheap Vegas hooker. Sorry

^^^ Remember the Alli^^^

Alex's BoSox tracker:
1-2 (.333)

Well, that sucked.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Corey's roast invite is worthless to me. I can't even take friendly jabs at him...the guy's solidity is airtight. I mean...I can drill on anyone. Corey though...ugh. It's frustrating that there's someone so solid out there that I can't even come up with anything funny about him.

I'm convinced he's hiding something.

And oh, yeah...thanks again for the love, GDAWG. I think I like the Bam gimmick better. Now all we need is Pontius and Steve-O.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Well, i honestly thought he woulden't but i guess he did.

alli, please still show up to contribute to teh SVR league. that's all i ask.

Old 08 Apr 2005, 12:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Dogcatcher is having his house remodeled has gotten a new job and his computer is not working properly. He will be back as soon as he can.

Old 08 Apr 2005, 12:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Yeah, i was worried a bit about DC's abscence. thanks for clearing it up.

Old 08 Apr 2005, 12:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Corey's roast invite is worthless to me. I can't even take friendly jabs at him...the guy's solidity is airtight. I mean...I can drill on anyone. Corey though...ugh. It's frustrating that there's someone so solid out there that I can't even come up with anything funny about him.

I'm convinced he's hiding something.

And oh, yeah...thanks again for the love, GDAWG. I think I like the Bam gimmick better. Now all we need is Pontius and Steve-O.

Late.
i hide nothing

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 08 Apr 2005, 01:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
i hide nothing
Yeah, yeah...I've got my eye on you.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 08 Apr 2005, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

^ Fuck that av is creepy, but cool.

Congrats again to you glue.

Old 08 Apr 2005, 01:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I had to scour for it...but it was well worth it, IMO.

Thanks again, Sin.

Late.