ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sins thoughts: April 5th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2005, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sins thoughts: April 5th

Well, I know a handful of you posters will disagree (GDAWG, Sexay, over 500000000000- and 10 cents) But i thought Wrestlemania 21 was not worth Giving up wrestling. There have been statements by Many a poster that it was mediocre, and that Even last monday's Raw was better.

this, is where i beg to differ the most.

Raw Contained the following:
Triple H Bitching
A good ic title match
Christy and trish in another pointless match.
Edge and Benoit for the billionth time
HBK bitching
Looking back at Mania
Orton bitching
Austin and team Metro-fag.
and An excuse to take orton out for 4 months with shoulder surgery.

Wrestlemania contained:
A kickass rey/eddie match
A Kickass Ladder Match
Fuck what others said, i marked out for the Hogan/hassan Segment
Taker Vs Orton in a Damn good Match
Trish Over christy Like we all wanted in the first place
HBK and angle in the best Match in a logn time for Michaels.
A pointless, but funny Piper's Pit.
a Sumo match, which was good sonsidering it's sumo
Cena going over JBL, which is good for the WWE seeing as how Cena's the Wave of the future.
and Batista going over Triple H for the title. the WWE wants a big man as their champ, and batista is exactly what they want.

So i look at those two cards, and would much rather prefer Wrestlemania over last monday's Raw. I also don't find that Mania at all mediocre. Sexay made some statements that he misses the era of wrestling where there was fights in the back, and more hardcore action, and more violence. realize this, That will never, NEVER come back in the wwe. THey've changed their style to be more safe. does that mean that there will be less weapon use? no, just not as much as you'd want. if you want action like before, i suggest Ordering the ECW Pay Per view in june. seeing as the ECW PPV is one of the most successful wwe DVD's Ever, i know they won't dissapoint.

Vanilla Midgets.

Well, i disagree, but that's just my opinion.

to speak on it more, go to my new thread, where i hope will settle this shit once and for all:

Let's settle this once and for all

Now on to Praised , Or Damned

Praised: The Glue. His comments about the Vanilla Midget situation are worth reading.

Damned: Ice shock, Nash GOrdon, and Master Dickhole himself, Super Shredder

Praised: The cartoon Tourney. Justic League and X-men recently advanced, and now we have Looney Tunes Vs. Wacky races ( ) and Superfriends vs. Voltron.

damned: IWO. Things are going pretty slow as of late. when's the Last rites PPV coming.

Praised: SVR league members. Thanks for Joining, and giving me somethign to do with a game i barely play.

And Damned: Stickkbones. i mean, he's constantly being owned by Exo.

and that's it for this installment. Remember:

As you walk down that Road of Life, hitchhike, it's faster.

Last edited by Forgotten Sin; 05 Apr 2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sin..Phylis Sexay is a dumbass..And I'll give GDAWG a pass..I wouldn't worry about that opinon that Raw was better.
Old 06 Apr 2005, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I know. they want to Give up on wrestling, let them. more room for us more devoted fans.