ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG (bones's) Thoughts. Hehe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Apr 2005, 09:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG (bones's) Thoughts. Hehe

Im baaack and im betta than eva. Damn Bischoff. Anyways, Hi.

Once again, nothing happened over the last TWO nights, so i'm gonna have to stretch for stuff. Bear with me or leave now. Either way, it goes down as one more view.

Wrestlemania was Sunday nights big assed attraction here on PWF. I spent that night with a few friends watching a show that turned out to be worse than last night's RAW IMO. But hey, at least Christy didn't win the title. When they announced the rematch I was like, "Oh NOOOO!!!" But it was all good. Fuck, Raw was gooooooooood. I really enjoyed it for the first time in a long, long time. Now, on to buisness you wrasslin' haters will give a flying fuck about.

Wait, nothing happened that the non-wrasslin' folks would giva a damn about.

Dammit

Fuck

Stocks!

UP:GVGCOAT- VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
There, now, this tourney has been run great and I am still stretchin for material. Voting count is decent, not PWFPC good, but good nonetheless. Is that 3 words? Probably. Keep up the good work, umm, what is it now? John SINa?

down: Sikk- Ok. That pope shit is gettin excessive. 1 is funny, 2 is funnier, 3 is funniest, 4 is overkill. That my friend is the rules of comedy. I heard that on TV once. So, the Pope gimmick is fine, just stop with the overkill.

UP: Mr. McMahon- All you monkies talk about how good WZ was when McMahon was here. So it's good that he was here. However brief it may be. And I finally got to see what all the frickin buzz was about.

down: IWO- I'll make this short and sweet. GIVE ME A SHOW DAMMIT! There.

UP: Sam, Sin, and Alex- I lumped you all together because you all get this for the same reason, writing columns, good ones too. Thank you. And I would now like to take this bit o time to ask Alex who won the College Bball pool? Hehe.

down: PWF Fantasy Game- Ok, who killed it. I want names and some rope. Seriously, I need answers bitches.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS!
and
Over 500 (barely) Biotch Bets:
11-10 (.523)
Next: TB
Last: 2 wrong

C'mon Below 500!!!

Ah ba de Ah ba de thats all folks!
Old 05 Apr 2005, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

the pope shit is in reposnce to the exo and stickkkbones crap.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

You see, i thought Wrestlemania was a great show. without doubt the Best PPV we're getting all year. With Edge/Batista down the line, it looks Pretty grim for anything as good as that. HBK/Angle, Orton/Taker, the ladder match, and Eddie/Rey were kickass matches. some of the best i've seen in a long time from the WWE. in all honesty it was the Best Wrestlemania in years, with 22 in Chicago looking fantastic as well. if you disagree, okay with me. If not, then you've been enlightened.

Old 05 Apr 2005, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I have to disagree with you on that one man. 18 and 19 were blowouts for me then 20 came and its like i was watching Heat. This year it was like a normal raw. I wasnt even interested in the last match which was the one i wanted to see the most. For some reason i knew who was gonna win so i sat at the computer and burned some cds. IDK if im getting over the wrestling craze i had 4 years ago. Nothing interests me much, but i can say that last nights raw was Better yes better then wrestlemania 21.

BTW great job jesse. Actully interested me.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 05 Apr 2005, 11:41 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

so you can say a show that had 4 matches, a shitty mania rematch, at leat 50-55 minutes of lookbacks, and A Crappy ME was better than Wrestlemania.

i try to calculate this, and it just doesen't fuckin' compute.

Old 05 Apr 2005, 11:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

See i remember when they had PPV's that were just extreme and awesome. Great matches, fights breaking out in the back, people getting slammed threw tables. Fights starting on the stage and using it to hurt an oppenent. Great tag team action tlc matches all that was the great stuff. Wrestlemania just sucks to me. Thats in my opinion.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 05 Apr 2005, 11:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

Okay fine, Have it your way. bitch about what the WWE has become, but answer me this....

are any of you still interested in the ECW PPV?

Old 05 Apr 2005, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pope
the pope shit is in reposnce to the exo and stickkkbones crap.
You like to see pics of little kids giving the pope head. I can make a new one for you.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 04:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

actually that was jesus idiot.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 05:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Gdawg = Winner of the NCAA Tournament Pool and one point away from correctly guessing the final score. I mean, damn.... there's no way I'm not gonna give you credit for that, man. Nice job.

I came in third or something like that.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 05 Apr 2005, 06:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam
UP: Sam, Sin, and Alex- I lumped you all together because you all get this for the same reason, writing columns, good ones too. Thank you. And I would now like to take this bit o time to ask Alex who won the College Bball pool? Hehe.
Are you saying The Little Letter ain't good?
I was doing these things before I left. I would say I was doing them before they were cool, but it was cool when I did it and I was the only one. There is a reason why i am the only mad this forum has had in over a year; I would still be the mod if I hadn't resigned.
Do you have a response?
Old 05 Apr 2005, 07:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
See i remember when they had PPV's that were just extreme and awesome. Great matches, fights breaking out in the back, people getting slammed threw tables. Fights starting on the stage and using it to hurt an oppenent. Great tag team action tlc matches all that was the great stuff. Wrestlemania just sucks to me. Thats in my opinion.

Well thats what They Have CZW and XPW If you want To see people going through tables and off stages every PPV...I'll take My Angle/Michaels and UT/Orton and 6 way Ladder Match. And If you say RAW was better then WM you aren't a wrestling Fan..Instead..You probably got your rocks off for Austins 20 Minute segment,Or seeing Trish Again.
Old 05 Apr 2005, 07:42 PM   #13 (permalink)

I forgot all about XPW and CZW. i've seen some of their work, and it's sick stuff. but i much rather WWE and TNA instead of that.

Old 05 Apr 2005, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
Are you saying The Little Letter ain't good?
I was doing these things before I left. I would say I was doing them before they were cool, but it was cool when I did it and I was the only one. There is a reason why i am the only mad this forum has had in over a year; I would still be the mod if I hadn't resigned.
Do you have a response?
Sorry Neaux. I forget that you came back sometimes. I enjoy the LL. It's damn good. I just forgot you were back or you would've been in there as well. Sorry
Old 05 Apr 2005, 09:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm glad you forgot me. I wanted something to rant about.