ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sam's thoughts...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2005, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Sam's thoughts...

Nah... I don't know if these will be my thoughts. More like useless ramblings. Perhaps you could call them thoughts... I'll pretty much end up describing my thoughts throughout the day.

This morning I was awoken by an Audioslave riff that was the intro to "Show Me How To Live". At first I thought it was my alarm, but it turned out to be my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was my best friend. So I answered it and I'm like "what the fuck do you want?" (because he woke me up). He's like "hey, do you wanna play paintball?" and I'm just like "if i can get a ride... if not, I can't play." He's like, "alright, call your dad then call me back." So I pretended to call my dad because I really didn't feel like playing. I called back my friend and told him my dad said no. He told me to ask my mom. I'm like "no, she's sleeping" and he's like... "just check, but stay on the phone". So I walked downstairs and my mom was awake and she was talking so my friend heard her so I had to ask her.

So, I went to the Army/Navy store and got some CO2 and some paintballs then I went over my friend's house. We played NBA Live 2005 for a bit. I remember wondering how many kids were going to play. Turned out that his neighbors came with us. When we got to the forest, there were some other kids there that I knew. The first game, I wouldn't move because there was a snake in front of me and I don't like snakes too much.

Then we were playing speed ball and this kid shot me right in the throat. So after the game I punched him right in the face. I'm sure he would've tried to hit me if I wasn't a foot taller. Anyway, I got tired and took my friend home and then I went home.

My mom got me McDonald's on the way home and I ate it. Then I watched TV and relaxed. Now I realized how late it is and I have Geometry homework. I'm tired.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 08:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Your last column was so bad it actually brought Prototype back from the grave.

But this one was a huge improvement, nice job.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Apr 2005, 08:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over 500
Your last column was so bad it actually brought Prototype back from the grave.

But this one was a huge improvement, nice job.
My last column was a joke.

This column was out of boredom.
Old 03 Apr 2005, 08:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

You work good when you're bored.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss