ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts: March 29, 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2005, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts: March 29, 2005

Well, spring break is over bitches and it's time to bring back GDAWG's Thoughts. A lotta shit happened over the break. Most of which i'll try to get to today. So, ummm, in old school nickelodean terms...Aww here it goes!

Congrats go out to Glue on being named Sports mod. Where did Wolfy go? Someone explain this to me. Anyhows, I don't see any other option that they could have went with. Glue is as smart as they come and as persuasive as they come too. So, once again, congrats Glue.

I'd like to take this time to say, GO PROMO IN THE EFED!!! As I always do, here is the card and the link:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
The PPV that will determine the fate of one man is coming. Will anybody join him in his battle to save his eternal soul or is he on a lone journey to hell? Stay tuned to find out.

The first match announced for this startling pay per view is a match that has been building for a while. One man desires revenge and theres only one way to ensure that he gets it. Its Ravage vs Corey on a 20 foot platform above a sea of liquid manure. Who shall plummet into the vile mixture? Order this months show to find out.

The second match is a match ordered by Mr. Robere himself. After weeks of digging for information he has found the culprit who has been spreading title belt orgeries around as if they are scraps of paper. That individual is SWINN. Therefore in an attempt to get rid of all the excess titles he has made a special four way battle royal.
Swinn vs Cutlip vs The Canuck vs Unstoppable Force the only catch is that the only pinfall will be Swinn. Whoever is the first to pin Swinn will be the undisputed Heavyweight Champion.

The third match listed will be one that was supposed to happen last show but due to suspicious circumstances it bacame a brawl all over the arena. It will be The Monetary Militia members Alli Sabbah and Dante vs The Josh and Jason with special guest referee Chris Stunner.
Last Rites PPV Promo Thread
Now promo bitches

Next, the biggest fight of the break came in OT. This thing was laughable. An Admin, A SM, and a mod vs. phylis_sexay. Sounds fair doesn't it. Take a guess who won, I dare ya. Anyways, nobody was banned for it, and there was only one person involved who could be banned, so I guess no harm came of it.
Let's play guess the gender

I'd like to thank the 5 people who nominated me for POTM. I really appreciate it.

AND NOW...THE MOMENT YOU ALL SKIPPED THE INTRO PARAGRAPHS FOR...STOCK UP, STOCK DOWN!!!

UP-Ceauxsell: Did I spell that right, aww fuck it. Anywho, I'd like to take this bit of time to welcome Neaux back into the fold. I'd just like him to neaux that if he leaves again, im going to beat him like a bag of puppies . Neaux is one of the best posters here, and is also the reason i'm capitalizing the beginnings of my sentences. Welcome back Neaux, now never leave again!

down-WestCoastPoppin: Is anybody else as annoyed with this fucktard as I am? Really, he is fuckin annoying. Check this post out that he made in Abyss's Superstar discussion thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastDouchebag
I heard that abyss is gay which would explain the name of his finisher the 'Black hole slam'.
Isn't the bunghole a black hole.
Wow, that was funny

UP:Sin- The GVGCOAT tourney has started thanks to the great mind of the Forgotten one. Wow, that's a lot of gotdamn initials. Anyways, to quote DC qouting me a couple weeks back, VOTE!!!

down:PWF (the poster)- Oh good god, he was owned on several occasions in the thread I made about him, then alot of you guys spammed up his site. Jesus christ, that day was fun. PWF (the poster) was one of the biggest cock goblins on here in a long damn time.

UP: The 1000 post marathon- Ya bastards did it. Because of me...hehe. I sparked like 4-5 pages of discussion based off of my wanting to spam HaRdYfAg's site. So...in the long run...you're welcome. . Seriously though, I didn't think you guys could do it, and you proved me wrong. BTW, Binky is laying dead in the ditch outside of my house. I said I would kill him...and I did.

down:MPBOAT- The MOST PLAY OUT BAND OF ALL TIME tourney has yet to see the light of day. What the hell are ya waitin for Boston? Start the damn thing already...sorry, I got a little out of line there .

Ba Ba du dum: GDAWG's Thoughts are presented by:
and by
Over 500's Bitch Bets:
Record: 10-8(.555)
Next pick: TBD
Last pick: Seattle>Washington wrong by 1 point

Will he change his name to Below 500 if he goes 10-11?

Well, thats my time, welcome back Neaux, congrats Glue. I'm out.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil HHH
UP-Ceauxsell: Did I spell that right, aww fuck it. Anywho, I'd like to take this bit of time to welcome Neaux back into the fold. I'd just like him to neaux that if he leaves again, im going to beat him like a bag of puppies . Neaux is one of the best posters here, and is also the reason i'm capitalizing the beginnings of my sentences. Welcome back Neaux, now never leave again!
I have bad news for you; look at my location
Old 29 Mar 2005, 09:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Where are you goin then? Why do you toy with us Neaux?!?!?
Old 29 Mar 2005, 09:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I ship out in January. Accelerate your life.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 09:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Ahh, the Navy. I see. One PWF soldier comes home (Josh) and then one ships out. Well. That's pretty cool of you to defend your country Neaux. I however am too much of a wuss to do that.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 11:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Good shit as always. and thanks for plugging the GVGCOAT.

Old 29 Mar 2005, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
If that's why you were gone in the first place, then I guess you're not going to hell for it after all. G'luck...you'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the love, all. I'm going to try to bring a "friendly trash talking" element to Sports...you know, people running smack like drunkards about their favorite teams all in the name of entertainment. We'll see what happens.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

^ wasn't he just gone for Lent the first time?

Old 29 Mar 2005, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

^SHHHHH Not so loud, I don't want Glue finding out about that.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 02:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Ah, the last one to be clued in. i see.

Old 29 Mar 2005, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil HHH
BTW, Binky is laying dead in the ditch outside of my house. I said I would kill him...and I did.
ty
Old 29 Mar 2005, 03:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
^SHHHHH Not so loud, I don't want Glue finding out about that.
???? Oh...so...you are going to hell??

Look, I hope you're not mad that I took your quote about chickens out of my sig...it was really funny but it'd been there too long...that was about 5 names of yours ago.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 10:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Good choice.

Old 29 Mar 2005, 11:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

well, at least it's in january. that gives him about 9 more months to deal with all of us.

Old 30 Mar 2005, 07:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
???? Oh...so...you are going to hell??

Look, I hope you're not mad that I took your quote about chickens out of my sig...it was really funny but it'd been there too long...that was about 5 names of yours ago.

Late.
I'm surprised you kept it as long as you did. Actually, I was surprised you put it there in the first place.