ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

3/23 The InterWeb (First)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2005, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN
Default 3/23 The InterWeb (First)

GAME OF THE WEEK

This weeks game was discovered early last week by some school friends of mine. They played on it for a while and told me and others. And to my knowledge, everyone in Middlesborough knows about it. Everyone I know is addicted to this online game, and I expect this game will spread all over England (since I have told many people all over the UK) and then maybe even the world.

This is popular over here because our main sport is Football, what you Americans call soccer, so it might not be as popular. But it is said to be ‘The Best Soccer Game In The World’. So enjoy it:

Other Notes: This game is based on the last World Cup, I think.

Kick Off

FLASH MOVIE OF THE WEEK

Another thing popular in the UK, and the US, since that it is 2nd place in the flash move chart. This is somehow based on some type of theory of the world ending. But don’t take it seriously, it is just fun. Very funny IMO, but then again, I am just an immature teen who finds everything funny.

Other Notes: You might have to concentrate, he talks too fast.

End Of Ze World

JOKE OF THE WEEK

If Michael Jackson is reading, don’t sue me, I never made this up. Also, if any serious fans of MJ are reading, then turn away now.

Over here in Britain, our sense of humour is very basic and we pretty much laugh at any joke, even if they contain rude, racist and other things you wouldn’t like to hear in a civilised convocation.

But remember, it is just a joke.

Other Notes: Could be old, but I swear my friend made it up.
------
Robert is walking down a street when a car stops next to him, his friend John sticks his head out of the window and tells Robert to get in. Robert runs to the other side of the car and gets into the passengers seat. John continues to drive.

John: Check out my new car radio.

Robert: Looks normal to me.

John: Yeah, it looks normal, but its voice activated.

Robert: NO WAY!

John: Yeah, watch this. ROCK!

The stereo turns on and starts to play rock music.

John: RAP!

The stereo switches on to rap music.

Robert: Pretty nifty. HOUSE!

The stereo begins to play house. John opens his mouth to say something when a group of 12 year old kids walk right in front of the car. John steps down onto the breaks and stops just in time.

John: Damn. FUCKING KIDS!

Michael Jackson starts to sing on the stereo.

CLIP OF THE WEEK

Some of you may think, “How is this funny? It’s a guy hurting himself”, but its not funny, its hilarious. At least to us Brits it is. Anyways, there is not much to say about this, but it is a reason why I chose skating over BMX riding.

Other Notes: OUCH!

Bike Face Smash

PICTURE OF THE WEEK

Okay, a funny picture. Not many good ones out there, but I came across this and I thought some people would get a few laughs out of it. I don’t really find this funny, but when I was searching for one, my cousin was laughing for a long time after seeing this pic, so prove him wrong and boo it to prove it is not as funny as he says it is.

Other Notes: Looks like Russia has developed a new weapon.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

This quote is from a guy on MSN. I liked it.

Other Notes: Isn’t it true.

“24 Hours In A Day? 24 Beers In A Case? A Coincidence? I Think Not.”
__________________________________________________ ______

Well, that is all for the first ever addition of The InterWeb. I hope you enjoyed it.

And remember, i will eventually run out of things to put up so if you have something that should be up here, PM it to me.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Nice. I liked the game. Damn Martains.
Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

^No one will understand what he has just said unless you get past the final.

Old 23 Mar 2005, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i'll try it when i get to the library.