ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Pardon The Interruption

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Pardon The Interruption

Jesse says:
Pardon the Interruption but i'm Jesse, hey Alex, what do you think of your precious Illini
now?
Alex says:
Eh, they were looking so-so in the first half vs. Fairleigh Dickinson yesterday. But in the second
half of the game, the Illin's greatness was just too much

Jesse says:
Alrighty, the first topic EVER in PTI history is... POTM! Should it return?
Alex says:
What do you think, Jesse?

Jesse says:
Oh hellz yeah. POTM could bring traffic back to a struggling OT. Finally, once a month,
i'd have a reason to go there.
Alex says:
Yeah, it'd be pretty cool. But my Poster of the Minute idea would be so much better.
Alex says:
Don't deny it, bitch.

Jesse says:
POTMinute. That'd be pretty stupid dude. Ooohhh Im poster o the minute. 56 seconds
later the thrill is done. Wooo frickidy Hooo
Alex says:
How about DC's Idea? Poster of the Day.

Jesse says:
Nah, POTM would be enough. Every day would take the coolness factor out of it.
Alex says:
And it wouldn't be that special.
Alex says:
What's our next topic?

Jesse says:
Prototype, you like him?
Alex says:
Do I like him? I love him! How could I not, he's a PWF legend. He's everything a good poster
should be. Great grammar, intelligent thoughts... he's the man!

Jesse says:
Is that sarcasm? It has to be, you can't be serious.
Alex says:
Alright, fine... I'll admit it.
Alex says:
His grammar ain't that great.

Jesse says:
Neither are his posts. Proto is an insult to the english language. His grammer is worse
than an illegal alien trying to learn english.
Alex says:
Eh, he doesn't really care about his grammar. He's not an english proffessor, and in his
opinion, he shouldn't be expected to be one. After all, it's just his opinion.
Alex says:
Or as he says... his opninoin
Jesse says:
Yeah, I think we should give him english lessons.
Jesse says:
Ok, we now would like to introduce our guest Sin. Hello Sin
Alex says:
Hello Sin

SIN INTERVIEW:
----------------
What do you think of Prototype?

At first, i thought Prototype was just some spamming faggot with less of a life than me. but with recent actions from Othr posters have led me to believe that Prototype is somebody's alter. I won't name names, because in all honesty i don't know if he even is an alter, but it just kind of seems odd that somebody who writes poorly, and speaks of other wrestlers genitalia would be praised like he would, but i truly belive this is some kind of conspiracy. and in all honesty, i don't care. go ahead proto, if that is your real name. Post about John cena's dick, i'll just go about my own business.
but hey, that's my opinion :flush:

Which league is better, NFL or College Hoops 2k5?

I really coulden't tell you. i barely pay attention to sports outside of wrestling. i joined the NFL league, but i haven't even focused on that. I'll prolly look into other sports this year, but for now i coulden't tell you which i prefer. but i do like football out of the 2.

Should Poster of the Month return?

Speaking as a former POTM, i think it woulden't be such a bad idea. it's A great way to motivate posters to try to post their best. i still can't forget that it was Oeo singing my Praises almost a year ago. That in itself is perhaps the best thing to happen to me here in PWF.

How big a success do you feel the SVR league has been?

It's been alot bigger than i had it figured out to be. the fact that it's been about 5 months old, and about 3 delays due to pc problems is impressive to me. it;'s given me a reason to pop in SVR, which i barely play anymore. in fact, i play, and make caws for HCTP more nowadays. Though my Caws are all Non-wrestling caws, i still find HCTP more entertaining now than SVR. hopefully SVR 2 will be improved, especially PPV and Belt system.

How do you like modding General along with your old forums?

it's Pretty cool. General/Spoilers is easy work. finding good news is pretty easy, www.gerweck.net is a great place to find info, interviews, and Porfiles on superstars. i have some interesting threads planned for general soon, tune in. as for G&T, it's been officially about 2 years, 1 month since i got the spot. in fact, it was my first official mod spot anywhere. it's pretty easy, saince i know alot about video games, and still have a deep devotion to the VG industry, and the games of both Today, and yesterday. I may have something big lined up for G&T. something i've wanted to do for a while. So keep watching G&T for more info on that.

Jesse says:
Ok we have a new poster here named boob&booty_luva. He's posted a thread in WZ
calling out Dave. What do you think of this newb's antics Alex?
Alex says:
Oh, shit, don't even get me started on this punk.
Alex says:
Basically he's some little kid who thought he needed to make a name for himself.
Alex says:
So he called out Dave.
Alex says:
Seriously, where the fuck is the strategy in that?
Alex says:
Dave never even replied, and let the bitch make a fool of himself.
Alex says:
Why Dave was behind the scenes laughing, B&B Lover was being owned by basically
everyone on the god damn boards.
Alex says:
Including me

Jesse says:
Well, i've owned him as well as about 47 others. Haha. Seriously, calling out Master Dave was not smart. He's a PWF vet, b&b is a newb. So, yeah, he would definately get owned.Dave did give me a new WZ strategy.
Alex says:
Alright, earlier this week, I reveiled my next PWF Project: The ESPN College Hoops 2k5
League! This was a ripoff of Gdawg's ESPN NFL League, but he ripped it off from PW, so it
doesn't matter.

Gdawg, who's league is better?

Jesse says:
Screw you!!! What is the most popular sport in the US?
Alex says:
First of all, I didn't even say anything about your league.... yet.
Alex says:
And to answer your question...
Alex says:
COLLEGE BASKETBALL!!!

Jesse says:
Liar. Its football and you know it. So, my league> your league.
Alex says:
Eh, even if it isn't the most popular sport in America, it's the most popular sport on PWF. And
that's what matters

Jesse says:
pfft. Football is awesome. College Basketball leagues are for steers and queers. And
you dont look much like a steer.
Alex says:
I KNOW you did not just call me a queer.
Alex says:
And by the way, who has more teams in their league? Ya queer.

Jesse says:
Its not quantity, its quality. And I have the best quality.
Alex says:
Were you thinking that when you picked 5 teams for my league?

Jesse says:
Yes. hmmph.
Alex says:
Okay, Jesse, one more topic.
Alex says:
We've got this new poster named Mancusio. What do you think of him?
Alex says:
I think he'll be a great new edition to PWF.

Jesse says:
Mancusio's alright, he won't make a difference on the boards, but he'll be nice to have
around.
Alex says:
He's not a bad poster. He may not make a huge difference, but he'll sure make PWF a little bit
more interesting.
Alex says:
Okay, let's get to the big finish.

Jesse says:
NCAA tourney: Texas Tech vs. Gonzaga...who ya got?
Alex says:
I'll go with Gonzaga. Those bastards fucked up my bracket in the first round, but they earned my
respect.
Alex says:
Louisville... are they a Final Four team?

Jesse says:
Yeah, I got them there on my bracket. How'd you think this first edition went?
Alex says:
Pretty good, although it's kinda hard to do on the fly like we did.
Alex says:
You gonna watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force tonight?

Jesse says:
It isn't on on Fridays. Even if it was, NCAA tourney>ATHF.
Alex says:
Damn, I thought I could get ya with that trick question.
Alex says:
Ya little bitch.

Jesse says:
Thats our show and i'm stickin to it. Im Jesse.
Alex says:
And I'm Alex
Jesse says:
Good bye all!
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Uuuuum...ok.
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good read. you do the rest on MSN?

Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

yeah.

you not get it Spear?
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kornheiser/Wilbon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you two
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

There is no arguing that. PTI on ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>What we did here.
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Eh, a little too short, a little bit rushed, but overall it's a pretty good start for us.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 18 Mar 2005, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Cool.
Old 19 Mar 2005, 12:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwad
yeah.

you not get it Spear?
Nope. Although the fact that I didn't read it might help.

Meh, I'll read it and give you my REAL thoughts on it tomorrow.
Old 19 Mar 2005, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I thought it was alright. It was a little short, which I didn't like, but besides that, good read.
Old 19 Mar 2005, 02:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

i thought it was good, and yeah i thought it was gonna be longer. yet i give it a 9 outta 10 for first show very nice.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 19 Mar 2005, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

You guys agreed on almost everything. Wtf?
Old 19 Mar 2005, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
You guys agreed on almost everything. Wtf?
Yeah that's another reason I didn't think it was as good as it should have been.
Old 19 Mar 2005, 03:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

: that's what i meant. i thought the code was flush.

Old 19 Mar 2005, 03:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Right before we started, Jesse said that he had to get offline in 20 minutes. So we had to rush. I also thought that he wasn't gonna post it till next week, like he had said before.

Pardon the Interruption, but Jesse's a fucking idiot.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss