ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts:March 17,2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts:March 17,2005

Fuckin Pacific. Oh....Hi. Welcome to the March Madness edition of GDAWG's Thoughts. Ya know, I was gonna pick UWM, but then I thought they had too tough an opponent in Bama. Fuckin UWM. Well, there is tourney downtime here in Wis to the Consin so I thought i'd do this.

So, bitches, Monday will be the first PWF Pardon the Interruption. So, if you monkeys don't know about it, here is the intentionally cheesy production pitch from the folks over at Hunger Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwad
Ladies and gentlemen, from the demented minds of Alex and Jesse comes, "PWF's own, PARDON THE INTERUPTION!!!!".

You've seen it on ESPN (and if you haven't, then you will be shot.) Basically, it'll be me and Alex arguing about things happening on PWF. It'll be entertaining, it'll be vulgar, it'll be awesome. Once a week we will come at ya with this crazy scheme. So, look for the first edition, im sayin, Monday or Tuesday.
Also, '5 Good Questions' with Forgotten Sin!

The Greatest Finisher of All Time tourney is up and running. To quote DC:VOTE!!! I have no idea what I want to win. But its not like it's for lack of options. This is one massive poll.

STOCKINOS!!!!

UP-Alex: Dude, he gets this again because he has to keep track of like a million teams in his ESPN College Hoops league. Good Luck Shake

down-HardyBoy: The crappy Hardy, not Habbeba (or whatever) he's cool. No, im talkin the one that im sure has pmed every single one of you trying to get you to join his shitty site. The irony is, if his site is so good (which he clearly thinks it is.) why would you continue to post here? The world may never know.

UP-Sin: for doing my interview. Well, for saying he will. Monday bitches, the show begins!!!

down-boob&booty_luva: For this thread:
F@CK Bad magick!!!
lol, that is one dumb mofo. And never diss master Dave!!! His protege will be angry!!!!

UP-Spear: Spear is cool. . How come nobody ever really notices his coolness. Spear=awesomeness personified.

down-The 1000 post marathon: 58 and it look like its done. lol, nice try. I'll betya you guys can't get it to 1000. Yes, that is a challenge!!!!!!!!!!

GDAWG's Thoughts presented by:
---------------------------------
and
Alex's Bitch Bets:
Louisiana>Lou. Lafeyette
(he is 7-6)

Bye monkeys
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i see you are keeping your status as Dave's protege..

Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Heck yeah. and

Name change:
Jeff Jarrett-->Scott Hall

Happy now Trev? lol
Old 17 Mar 2005, 06:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm actually doing pretty good with the 2k5 league. I'm ready to kill all you guys for picking like 5 teams each. But I got this bitch under control, and I might have it up a few days early, because the thread already has like 5 pages and I know you guys are waiting for the first week.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 17 Mar 2005, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
down-boob&booty_luva: For this thread:
F@CK Bad magick!!!
lol, that is one dumb mofo. And never diss master Dave!!! His protege will be angry!!!!
Yeah...that's one bitchass thread...someone's on the rag.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 17 Mar 2005, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i read it. and my head exploded.

Old 17 Mar 2005, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

nice job Jesse and yeah its getting really annoying from the boob&booty whatever.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 17 Mar 2005, 06:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
nice job Jesse and yeah its getting really annoying from the boob&booty whatever.
Who the fuck uses the word 'boob' anymore, anyway??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 17 Mar 2005, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake
I'm actually doing pretty good with the 2k5 league. I'm ready to kill all you guys for picking like 5 teams each. But I got this bitch under control, and I might have it up a few days early, because the thread already has like 5 pages and I know you guys are waiting for the first week.
I see you're still using that custom title. Wanna see a pic?
Old 17 Mar 2005, 08:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
down-The 1000 post marathon: 58 and it look like its done. lol, nice try. I'll betya you guys can't get it to 1000. Yes, that is a challenge!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ON!!!

So what if we make it to 1000. Huh?
Old 17 Mar 2005, 08:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've actually seen your dick before, Sam. That sicko Shooter was using it as his MSN av last year. Scared the shit out of me at first.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 17 Mar 2005, 09:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted By The Glue
Who the fuck uses the word 'boob' anymore, anyway??

obviously that one guy that hates BAD MAGICK.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 17 Mar 2005, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
I've actually seen your dick before, Sam. That sicko Shooter was using it as his MSN av last year. Scared the shit out of me at first.
So you're aware of its giant-like stature?
Old 17 Mar 2005, 09:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

yeah, come to think of it, nobody uses the word boob anymore. why not just write tit&bootylover, and then just leave PWF forever.

Old 17 Mar 2005, 10:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
I only picked one team and its not even listed