ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

A Hunger Force Production Pitch.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2005, 06:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default A Hunger Force Production Pitch.

Ladies and gentlemen, from the demented minds of Alex and Jesse comes, "PWF's own, PARDON THE INTERUPTION!!!!".

You've seen it on ESPN (and if you haven't, then you will be shot.) Basically, it'll be me and Alex arguing about things happening on PWF. It'll be entertaining, it'll be vulgar, it'll be awesome. Once a week we will come at ya with this crazy scheme. So, look for the first edition, im sayin, Monday or Tuesday.
Old 16 Mar 2005, 06:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
from the demented minds of Alex and Jesse
God that sounds so fucking nerdish.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 16 Mar 2005, 06:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

It was supposed to. I wanted that pitch to be as nerdy and corny as possible.

Anyhows. I need a Stat Boy. Anybody interested. Look at Tony Reali. He's stat boy and he ended up with his own show. C'mon, c'mon.
Old 16 Mar 2005, 07:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

this should be worth the Reading. i can't wait to see the first edition go down.

Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Ok, I have a few ideas for topics, but I wanna hear what the public wants. Reccommend a bunch of topics for Alex and I's show.

BTW, there will be '5 Good Questions' with special guest.............Forgotten Sin!!!!

Tune in Monday.
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

make sure sin knows cause we know how it turned out with the other live guests on other peoples threads.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

He knows, this was all planned out.
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

maybe talk about some big posts. posters that are up and coming and making marks on pwf. your football and ncaa league.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 17 Mar 2005, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

he Pm'ed me , so i know all about it.

Old 18 Mar 2005, 10:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Cool.
Old 20 Mar 2005, 07:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Can I Be Frylock then and just stand in the background and look Pretty?
Old 20 Mar 2005, 07:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Heckz Yay-uh!!!!!
Old 20 Mar 2005, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Okay cool.... I'm Frylock now....