ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Free Writing (not as evil)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2005, 01:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
nOOb, where art thou?

X-Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to X-Ray
Default Free Writing (not as evil)

I wrote this today in the middle of a rather boring lunch period, leave comments, thanks......

There is a stain on my sweatshirt, and I can't wipe it off. There are mutiple people around me, sitting next to me, indulged in conversation's with people across the globe, and I have a stain on my sweatshirt. Dosn't resemble anything I ate yesterday, but it's there, and I've tried everything to wash it off. Siliva, water, everything.

My shoes are untied.I wrote 3 more songs this weekend, atleast the lyrics to them, and my shoes are untied. Or shal I say unzipped, since I wanted to be orignal and buy zipper shoes, which I never zip up anyway. People around me are wearing jeans, blue and brown, but I am wearing red. Red, the color of pokerchips, and flame. And blood when it hits the air, when it breathes and takes on the world, dripping off my arm, knowing it;s not inside my protective cage anymore. It splatters to the ground withen a second of it's miricle life, only to surcome to breath-taking the miricle of death. These thoughts all reflect back to my brain, which is also grey, which is the color of the walls. The walls which ooze discpline, order, and control. The walls are covered in different papers, cut from trees with no names, papers dotted with words and names, and pictures. Pictures are also cut from paper, though probably not in the same factory. Jesus and Lucifer didn't come from the same mother, though they are brothers. Jesus was hung on a cross, the event was written down in a collectin of tales called The Bible. The bible was written by pen, though I do not know where pen comes from. I am green, and novice, I am full of questions, I am insulted by my peers, and my teachers. The world revolves around me, full of people who die and live every day, each with their own unqiue quest and advice. Advice for people after them, who are also dumb and full of questions, from their dumb mothers and fathers, who didn't know better. Excuses are made all around us, for why we have nothing for dinner, to why school has to crush our wills.

The clock hands are coming down faster now, and the window is open near me. Flowing and guiding wind past my hair, not caring or knowing if it's alive or dead.......The wind is flowing, and my fingers are typing, but yet there is still a stain on my shirt....my black shirt, the color of all evil.....Jesus was half-black, and God turned a blind eye to the world he had created, in which his children die and live everyday.....

Old 16 Mar 2005, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^Good read. I'm just a little sick of people whinning about the world they live...But i guess it's the style.
Old 16 Mar 2005, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
nOOb, where art thou?

X-Ray is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to X-Ray

Well if you want me to stop, I will, I just wanted to post some more and see what you guy's thought.......