ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

DC's thoughts for March 15: GFOAT 4 life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default DC's thoughts for March 15: GFOAT 4 life

hookers, with much ado here are some thoughts

the greatest finisher of all time tourney has begun, and it starts off with some preliminarys just to get into the damn thing.

VOTE

also i joined that goofy NCAA league, so lets see if Master Quake gives me the teams i picked, if not it's rigged,and i will boycott, just like always

VOTE

to quote Meatwad: <------

VOTE

my thouhgt is we are getting a new car, 2005 Toyota Corolla S, Black with a spoiler and alloy wheels, plus it comes with a panasonic cd player installed instead of factory, for shizzz

VOTE

it's suppose to rain this week, it sucks, kinda like yeah i said it hookers

VOTE

ok giddy up boogie downs

giddy up: Kurt Angle interview, it generated some traffic in OT, yet OT died off again, see what happens when you start posting threads about PW, the whole place dies off, it they can't keep that sorry shit of a site going, why should we talk about them.

VOTE

boogie down: if you don't VOTE

VOTE

giddy up: GFOAT for starting, yeah i did it hookers

VOTE

Boogie down: to lent, it keeps away good quality posters like Neaux Comment

VOTE

so that's it, i'm bored, and CW has died...this place has become stale, it's like TNA on FSN, stale.

peace up, Atown down hookers
Old 15 Mar 2005, 11:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

interesting stuff. I can't wait for the Finisher Tourney to be underway.

go canadian destroyer.

Old 15 Mar 2005, 11:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I am sensing there is some sort of message in your post.

I wonder what it is?

Old 15 Mar 2005, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i sense he's just plain Sick of CW's ways as of late.

Old 15 Mar 2005, 12:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Old 15 Mar 2005, 12:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong Bad
i sense he's just plain Sick of CW's ways as of late.
Im so goddamn confused. What ways are you talking about?

Good stuff DC. I like reading something else that is good. The only other good thing in CW is Diary of a Wrestler. (OTB doesn't count it a special occasion).

Oh, Alex's Thought are cool too.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 05:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

GFOAT=Canadian Destroyer. Needed to tell you this.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

He said it in his post, CW has gone stale.

Old 15 Mar 2005, 05:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Damn.

Im trying, seriously. I gotta think of something new.
Old 16 Mar 2005, 09:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

like a lays potato chip
Old 16 Mar 2005, 04:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I gave you your teams, DC. Next time you call my league goofy, you get switched to Savannah State.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 16 Mar 2005, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

hey i will take Savannah State as well, if you don't mind
Old 16 Mar 2005, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Savannah State's 2005 record: 0-29.

Trust me, man. If you want them, you can have them.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss