ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts: March 15, 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts: March 15, 2005

Ba da dum ba da dum bada dumdumdum Im baaaaaaaaack! Anyhows. Here's why I haven't been able to do this. On Saturday, I was hella busy, same on Sunday. Then, yesterday, I had to take a geometry test in Study Hall, where I normally write these. So there, thats your explanation.

And now...page 2.

Sooooo, its March, Thursday, the madness starts. And approprietely, an ESPN College Hoops 2k5 league has popped up. This game is hella cool and im sure the league will be too. And now, the official info from the Master Shake himself:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake
Okay, now that I have permission (thanks Norm), I'm gonna go ahead and start this thing. It's basically like Gdawg's NFL League. I'll start a season, and every Sunday I'll simulate a week's worth of games. Then I'll post the updated standings and latest games. The only difference is that in my league, there's gonna be a normal playoffs. Not everyone in the league going against eachother. So that means if your team didn't make the NCAA Tournament in the game, the season's over for you. So pick a good team.

Teams and Real Life Records

Teams Taken

Georgia Tech (Christian)
Michigan State (Spear)
Kentucky (Spear)
North Carolina (Gdawg)
Illinois (The best poster in PWF history)
Gonzaga (Gdawg)
Louisville (The best poster in PWF history)
Syracuse (The best poster in PWF history)
And no, I didn't take those three teams. Alex is "The best poster in PWF history" . This should be cool though.

NEXT!!!

check out PW... PW bashing is fun. Go there now and tell the PW loyalists what you think of the place!!!

STOCKOS!!!!

UP:Alex- Well, I already plugged his new league. No need to do it again

down:PW Spammers- WE DONT FUCKIN CARE ABOUT TRACEY'S TOE!!! PW SUCKS AND SO DOES THAT PICTURE!!! IF YOU REALLY WANNA DO SOMETHING, GO TO PW AND TALK SHIT ABOUT HER!!! thank you.

UP:ESPN NFL League- Better late than never, week one of preseason is up. Enjoy peoples. Also, you people who haven't signed up still can by going here:
PWF ESPN NFL 2K5 League

down:OT- Is it just me or is that place boring now? There isn't much fun to be had there. I'd do something, but I have neither the respect level or time to do anything big .

UP:Alli- For finally making IWO banners I can see (or I guess whoever made em) . You'll see those at the end of this thingymabobber.

down:OT....B- Where is Off the Board? I was looking forward to it. Please fill me in DC. Im in the dark.

Like usual, GDAWG's Thoughts is sponsered by:

Thats the only day you get both of them Alli, so pick one please
and by:
Alex's Bitch Bets:
Record: 7-6
Next Pick: Louisville over Louisiana Lafeyette in the NCAA tourney.
Last pick: Duke > GT and Illinois > Wisconsin

That's my show, tune in next time for a flying bear

Last edited by GDAWG; 15 Mar 2005 at 09:28 AM.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Join our leagues right now, or something very very bad will happen to you... and it involves moon rocks.

And Gdawg, I remember when you first started advertising for me, you called it "Alex's Bitch Picks". Well now... that's the official name for it. Now you're calling it "Alex's Bitch Bets". Let me guess, I'll probably change the name to that in a few weeks.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Bets, picks. Tomato, umm, tomato. Wow, that really doesn't work on the internet.

EDIT: Dude, I just did some research, I've always called em bets.

Last edited by GDAWG; 15 Mar 2005 at 09:38 AM.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good stuff as always.

Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

The toe was Amanda's not Tracey, cause Tracey is what i guess you would call a guy
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

ok either way...I dont care.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Ill take number one please

Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Exactly. it's over with now. Stick closed the thread. let's just shut the fuck up about it.

Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

great job jesse.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

that wasn't really amanda's toe.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hey Yo, name changes?
Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

hey yo.. ribbit....
Old 15 Mar 2005, 04:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Tommorrow Trev .