ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

"Diary of a wrestler"-Episode 7.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2005, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default "Diary of a wrestler"-Episode 7.

The fallowing months were looking like each others: i wrestled in tag-team matchups, i've been used as a human tool to put oil on fire for certain feuds(understand "i jobbed" here), etc. Surprisly, i was still happy of being a part of CCW...And, between you and me, Sunny's guarantee of loyalty was ending in 2 months, so...

2 months and a half before my first complete year in CCW, i went on my usual preparation for my next match, at the arena. Suddenly, Sunny approached me and told me these words i'll never forget: "Hey...Uummm...I'm no longer the writer of CCW. I tought you might love to know this...Specially since Manson is now the man for this"...In some kind of way, i was happy...REALLY happy, since me and Manson always had a good relationship...For me, it was a chance to shine. I shook Sunny's hand, telling him how much it was a privilege for me to work with him and how i was happy to see him back in the ring...

But this kind of "drama" stopped suddenly...When i looked at the week's card, i felt like my heart and my brain exploded: Radikal Rage vs. Steve Parker, Ladder Match, Hardcore Championship, next PPV. I had to do a promo about it...Yes, that week was, for me, the first week i would grab the microphone instead of fighting...And considering how my back was a pain in the ass, i was happy of it.

I prepared, with Rage, my promo. He gave me advices, since he did a lot of those in the last years...After a 5 hours of good work, i came up with something pretty decent...Simple, but decent enough.

At the show, Sunny appeard in the ring(in his CEO role) and grabbed the microphone...He said he wants something great to happen for CCW...He wants CCW's very foundations to be shaken...And he have an hell of an idea: the Hardcore Championship hanging above the ring, a ladder to get this and two wrestlers hellbent on making an impact in this industry!

Suddenly, my music blasted the speakers...I was near the curtains, taking a good breath...Yes, i was nervous...Yes, i was dead scared...But with my music theme, i kinda forgot everything, i walked on the stage and headed myself to the ring...I don't even remember if the crowd was cheering, booing or chewing some potato chips while i was coming.

"Sunny...You just said something touching me...Touching me to the VERY...BOTTOM...OF MY HEART. You know, months ago, i faced Radikal Rage in a Hardcore Championship match...I was this close...THIS CLOSE to become the youngest Hardcore Champion ever...But for some reason, destiny didn't gave me his bless for this match...Now, we're nearly 6 months after AND STILL...Radikal Rage is holding this title...I want it, Sunny...I want this title as bad as you want to make an impact in the ring, in 3 weeks, on Pay-Per-View!...So, what's it going to be?...Are you going to give me this match?...Or will i have to force you so?"

Sunny had a little smile...I knew it was partly for his role, but i also knew that smile meant: "good job, junior"...He took back the microphone, looked around to get the fans impressions...Then, he said these words: "You want it? You got it!...At Scars & Stripes, Radikal Rage...will put his title on the line...in a Ladder Match...against STEVE...PARKER!"

I was shaking...

*To be continued*
Old 14 Mar 2005, 01:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

^Like I have said in previous posts,along with Jesse......this is one of the best colums/thoughts/journals..(whatever you wanna call it) I have ever seen...keep it up man..keep it up.