ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sinned

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2005, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Sinned

Shitty name, yeah i know.

in the Tradition of GDAWG's thoughts, Stick's thoughts, Sam's thoughts, DC's thoughts, Zombie Ghandi's Thoughts, And the thoughts of The guy who originally provided the voice of Smokey the bear, comes my thoughts thread. May as well catch on to this trend.

I was over at Cash converters today, and i found the ECW Music CD for 3 Dollars. i had totally forgot this CD existed. I remembered listening to the CD about 3-4 years ago back when cyclone2k was still around. Not a bad CD at all. Contains music from White zombie, motorhead, Anthrax, and more. it also contains the official ECW theme, and Sabu's theme as well. listening to it really makes me think of Just how interesting the One night stand PPV will be. I mean, you look at Everything ECW stood for, and you really feel like you're going to be dissapointed. ECW was a renegade company that went to great lengths to earn it's notoriety. The WWE Didn't have to go to the full lengths of ECW, though they did steal the hardcore style of ECW in 98-2002. ECW's extreme style was the vision of Paul Heyman, and Heyman has no control at all over this PPV. the fact alone that Heyman has no real power over this PPV makes it feel cheap, And Gives us the feeling that it's going to be as watered down as the Invasion, and the NWO return. We'll truly have to wait and see if this is the case in june. until then, we just have to Fathom just what could, and what could not happen, Who will or won't join, and if this is a successful reunion, could it lead to ECW's Rebirth?

I also picked up WWE originals for 6 bucks. this truly is an idea gone totally wrong. I'm sure most of us will agree that Rikishi, Stacy keibler, and Kurt angle among others Have no singing ability whatsoever. rikishi's song especially. when this CD first got released we all mainly focused on Stacy's horrible Singing in "Why can't we just dance" but Ye gods, the Crooning, Piss poor Barry White attempt by Rikishi makes me wonder if the WWE literally throws shit on the walls to see what will stick. And THe austin skits, though somewhat funny, are really not needed for the CD. But i guess it's better than 4 or 5 more superstars with absolutely no singing ability whatsoever from performing on this CD. The only good song on the CD is Cena's, jericho's okay, but in all honesty Cena's is the best.

....now if i could find the Wrestling album, i could be alot happier.

Also, to anybody affiliated with the Smackdown Vs. Raw league, i am officially back, and i plan to Do the Last resort PPV tomorrow for anybody who's still a part of it even though this is the 2nd Hiatus in the span of 3 months. i do suggest anybody still involved who cares about it to post, or i will end the SVR league with Wrestlemania. No use working on a Project that has lost the interest of the people.

I also Found out YTV will Air the FUll length First Inuyasha movie "affections Touching accross time" on march 25th for any Canadian IY Fans (though i doubt there be any here) I'll be taping it for fuckin' sure. i've heard good things about the move. I'm a big fan of the series as you can all tell. the series has been my fave for many reasons, it has great animation, A Great storyline, lots of action, some pretty good humour, and some great characters, also some good Voice dubbing, better than the canadian DBZ dub for sure.

Well, that's it for this edition. unlike GDAWG, this won't be a daily thing, but whenever i got some stuff on my mind.

hope it was worth your read.

Old 13 Mar 2005, 01:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

1) You forgot my thought columns.

2) Gdawg's column is anything BUT a daily column.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 13 Mar 2005, 01:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

it feels like it on many an occasion. ANd yeah, sorry i missed your thought column, not intentional.