ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Sams THOOOOOOOOOOOUGHTS!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Sams THOOOOOOOOOOOUGHTS!

Aight bitches. Seeing as no one's told me to make a thoughts column of my own, I thought I'd do it. What? What? Right.

Less get it on! First I'd like to thank me for being so god damn sexay. Also, I found my keys. Good job Sam! I've spent a whole week without my keys and I was about ready to cry. I have no idea how my keys got in my ass though.

I bought NBA Live last night n booooooooy does it rock! Actually, I haven't played it yet. But it rocks. I know it. I know everything. I'm always right. Except right now because I'm not always right. But that was wrong too, because I always am right. That would make me wrong once though, right? So I guess I'm not always right. Let's just say I'm right most of the time. like 95% of the time. Actually, more like 99% of the time. No, more like 99.9% of the time. Word.

Let's check how much water I've had to drink all day................................. 62 fl oz! What de feck!!!! That's 18 less... wait hold on... 80-62=... 79, 78, 77, 76, 75, 74, 73, 72, 71, 70, 69, 68, 67, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 60, 59, 58, 57, 56, 55, 54, 53, 52, 51, 50, 49, 48, 47, 46, 45, 44, 43, 42, 41, 40, 39, 38, 37, 36, 35, 34, 33, 32, 31, 30... 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18... yep... 18 fl ozs less than I should have had. Like seriously... what the fuck!?

Let's rippppppppp-off mr. GDAWG and give out today's TOCK-UPs an TOCK-DOWNs.

TOCK-UP.................... steak. It's good and unhealthy.
TOCK-DOWN.............. everyone.
TOCK-UP.................... everyone else that doesn't consider them everyone.
TOCK-DOWN.............. everyone that realized that 'everyone' was a part of the phrase 'everyone else' because they're not that dumb and they could ruin my plans of world domination.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?

That's right. Peace out yo!!!!!!!!
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

You dissapointed me Sam.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
You dissapointed me Sam.
Why?
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I was expecting a better read for your thoughts.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
I was expecting a better read for your thoughts.
What is there to say about the forums that hasn't already been said?
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

You talked about losing your keys, analyzed how right you always are, and then went way overboard on determining how much you drank.

Maybe I'm taking it to seriously. I didn't like it.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Your thoughts are your thoughts. Unless you have the same exact opinion on something.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake
You talked about losing your keys, analyzed how right you always are, and then went way overboard on determining how much you drank.

Maybe I'm taking it to seriously. I didn't like it.
That was really what I was thinking about at the time. But yeah, you're taking too seriously. Damn.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, you got a point. The whole concept of these is to write down your thoughts, so why should you talk about stuff that you're not thinking about right now?

If you look at it like that, it's pretty good.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 12 Mar 2005, 10:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

If you added the toilet smiley and added huge spaces in between sentences this thread would look exactly like something Prototype would post.

Hey it's my opinion
Old 12 Mar 2005, 11:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

prototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of lightprototype is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Magick
If you added the toilet smiley and added huge spaces in between sentences this thread would look exactly like something Prototype would post.

Hey it's my opinion
proto back to slap you gay ass with my thick donkey dick

i know you dont like me but i still love and respect you

i posted my thoguhts for all to see and thay includes you

pwf need me here to show of my wrestling knowledge

i have more knowledge in left testiclar than everyone hear combined

not beein mean, its juts how it is

respect what i say and i respect you for all time

hey its my opoinoin
Old 12 Mar 2005, 11:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

^ Talk about timing.
Old 13 Mar 2005, 10:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype

i know you dont like me but i still love and respect you

I like you

but you called me gay so I'm pissed off now
Old 13 Mar 2005, 11:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

sam... i salute you for calling those piles of dung you typed thoughts.
Old 13 Mar 2005, 11:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meh..It could of been worse...

.....Right?