ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

"Diary of a Wrestler"-Episode 6.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2005, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default "Diary of a Wrestler"-Episode 6.

The phone rang 35 minutes later: Sunny was calling me back. "Jay, i received you're message...and i hope you're kidding, here"...Kidding? Yeah, i'm the kind of guy who likes to say that kind of thing just to be funny..."Uh, no...I wasn't kidding: i'm dead serious"...

After closing the phone without wishing me goodbye, i kinda felt my days with CCW were over...Maybe i pushed it too far? Maybe i was too sure of me?...Nevermind, since 15 minutes later, Sunny called me back one more time...

"You're not kidding, junior? You really want to go in that ring, with 3 months of experience in you're pocket, and put you're body on the line? Well, i'm sorry...You can't pretend being a professional wrestler as we're talking, boy. Now, i've been thinking about it for 15-20 minutes and i kinda know you doubted you're days in CCW...But now, the only advice i'll give you is to do the matches we give to you and SHUT...THE FUCK...UP. Is that clear, Jay?"

It was crystal clear to me. Man, i didn't know i was going that far...And i kinda counted on Sunny to not tell anybody i asked this match...But in the bottom of my heart, i knew he writed, on his pad: "give a Ladder Match to Jay in less than a year".

Three days after, i was shopping at the grocery store...Suddenly, a cute girl arrived near me: "Excuse me...I'm sorry to interrupt you, but...You're a CCW wrestler, right? You're Steve Parker?" I afirmed and introduced myself to her...Wow, for the first time, some people were knowing me outside of my friends...Some persons were impressed by me...Bah, she probably wants something out of it.

"You know, i saw you're match against Radikal Rage...Was a good one". "You were in the crowd?", i asked. "Yeah! I'm a wrestling fan...You know, i'm always coming to the arena alone since i don't want my friends to know i'm actually a wrestling fa, you know!"...

Oh...That's how people think wrestling is?...Bah, whatever: i love what i do. I asked her out for a bite(after bringing my packs of food home, for sure) and we took a couple of drinks. Suddenly, she asked me...

"Do you think there's an empty space for...another diva or something?" "I don't know...Maybe...Want the phone number of the federation?" I gave her the phone number, whished her good night and leaved the place.

I was training with Deacon Milenko, another CCW wrestler i was facing this week. Suddenly, when we finished our preparation, i saw the girl i met three days ago in the door-way of the building...She was carrying a sport-bag..."Welcome in", i whispered to myself.

The match went right...Not awesome, not bad...Just OK. Well, the fans have been impressed to see me doing a Sommersault Plancha, but i was doing in in practices for months, so it wasn't strange to me...After the show, i gave my report to the always smiling Sunny and went to Radikal Rage...

"One day, we'll have our re-match, man...", i told him..."Be ready for this one cause it may come quicker than you think, OK?"

*To be continued*.
Old 12 Mar 2005, 03:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Why does nobody but me read this? Its goooooood
Old 14 Mar 2005, 02:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

^I've read every single episdoe...this is good....damn good....