ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts: March 11, 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Mar 2005, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts: March 11, 2005

Welcome back. Didja miss me . Ladies and gents. A while back Alex gave me an idea to better serve you monkies. So, I introduce, THE MILESTONE TRACKER!!! Here's how it works. Every time somebody gets their 1000th, 5000th, 10000th posts and son on, they will be listed in The Milestone Tracker. Pretty sweet I guess. Anyhow, this is only starting today because of:

Milestones
-----------
The One (10,000)

Congrats to the one. He definetely has more posts than his name would suggest.

On to actual issues, if there are any.

OTB seems to have pulled a GDAWG and went on a temporary hiatus. But, we did get to see the fascinating Kurt interview. And if you're too lazy to click on over to OT (or you have dial-up and it'd take you ten minutes) here is the interview in its entirety:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
So since OTB is in hiatus do to some circumstances, i decided to go ahead and do the interview part. So the interview that was scheduled was Kurt Angle, without further ado, here is 15 questions with the poster Kurt Angle:

OTB: GLad you could join us Kurt. Would like to say it's going to be interesting to find out exactly what your thoughts are about PWF and some other things. To begin with let's start by talking about the Angry Pengiun. The forum you helped run. How did it all get started? Also what was the eventual downfall of a forum that rivaled PWF for a while.

Kurt: Believe it or not I was actually one of the last people to get involved with AP, I was just the loudest. I won't point fingers since I'm not sure whow all wants to be associated with it....but both some prominent and fan favorite PWF posters were involved. My involvement came about when a friend asked me to take part. My enthusiasm for the project was incredibly strong, mostly cause it was something I had been thinking about doing anyway, and for some reason or another I quickly took the lead on the project. AP, btw, was intended as an alternative to standard board bull shit. We wanted to avoid the politics and the back stabbing. Our intention was to create a place where people could come to have good conversations. While AP may not be around anymore I do not consider it a failure, it was a valuable learning experience and if any of us had more time I'm sure we'd try again. As for the "downfall" I suppose that was caused by, as one friend put it, "too many chiefs, not enough indians".

OTB: Hey don't you talk about native americans like that. Instead let's talk about Goths. Bloodice was real popular in this last OTB, who hwat is the history you have with the guy? Why do you have so much hatred towards him?

Kurt: heh, where to start
First off, to be fair...the guy isn't that bad.....if you ignore the compulsive lying, the whining, the power plays, the ego, the confrontational attitude that for some reason fears confrontation.
As for why I dislike the guy, I'm just gonna say I don't like being lied to.

OTB: Fair enough, well we asked Trev and we will do the same to you, so If you could make one improvement to PWF what would it be?

Kurt: I think I'd make a private forum where only people I like could get in to read and post in it.....wait, no...that would be pretty gay, I wouldn't do that at all. I don't think I could make any improvements TO pwf. However there is one thing I would do FOR pwf....I would buy the PWF.com domain name, no big reason why, I guessI just don't like typing out www.prowrestlingfans.com
Think about it Kev....its a good idea (yes I know someone else owns it, buy it from them)

OTB: good thing i have the placed bookmarked. Going back a few months, you weren't around but you still made an impact during your banned period. You won several awards at the PWF 2004 Awards show voted on by the posters. In fact you were second in most awards only to OEO. How does it feel to have earn the posters respect at PWF?

Kurt: I won some shit? I guess I missed that
I actually have mixed feelings on this. While I would like to thank everyone for their respect and kindness, I don't feel as tho I have actually done anything to deserve it. I am grateful for the accolades you have thrown my way, but when I'm gone the site functions just fine, my presence is not that note worthy...never has been. Tho, like I said, I thank you all.

OTB: Sounds like you are sucking up, maybe you will get the Angle Forum soon if you keep this up Anyways, You had the honor of being the OT mod recently, but were stripped of your powers and banned by a former admin? Tell us first what it felt like to be banned, and then your feelings on the whole situation.

Kurt: My biggest feeling on the ban...shock.
You can ask around, when I was first banned my initial reaction was "That faggot banned me lol". People can try to say I was pissed because I was banned....but I don't think thats true. Shocked is best....and later annoyed.
Other than that all I have to say is this....
Three Time
Three Time
Three Time

OTB: Four time, wtf, oh well on to something more wrestling related, you seem to have a passion for getting rid of WCW marks, as witness in late 2004, what is wrong with WCW marks?

Kurt: They are just fucking stupid. Am I the only one who remembers the end of wCw???? Duck matches, Vince Russo, David Arquette???? There are reasons why the federation went under, and there are reasons why it should stay under. Waiting for it to come back is just retarded. The only thing wCw ever did right for any time at all was the cruiserweight division, and if you check out TNA's X-division, you can see matches that surpass anything wCw could ever hope for. The reason I don't care for wCw marks is this...they are ignorant, and life is too short for me to have to deal with stupid people.

OTB: Talking about stupid people, lately we have seen many an alter roaming around at PWF. In fact some of the banned people have been making alters and talking to themselves. But a lot of the posters have thought at one time that you and Mr. Hostility are one in the same. Is this true?

Kurt: Its true.....I am Mr. Hostility, I'm also Trevelbond, Side Effect, DogCatcher, Oeo, Bad Magick, and Shooter.

While I have had many an alter on PWF, Ryan is not one of them...a simple IP check should show you people that.
I suppose the only reason someone could get that impression is because they think I'm insane. I have probably gotten into more arguements with Ryan on this board than I have with almost anyone else....So obviously we're the same person, I just go off my meds every once in a while. ....morons

OTB: So since the alter thing is questionable, what about this question, WWE or TNA?

Kurt: Honestly, while I feel TNA has been putting on better shows as of late, they are at best midcarders. WWE is still the main event. There is a lot of promise and potential in TNA...and I think they might make it someday. However, if I have to choose between watching WWE and TNA at this point...I'll have to stick with WWE. Since I don't, I say watch both....TNA will only take up an hour of your time, set it to tape sometime...watch it when you are bored. Odds are, you won't regret it.

OTB: Sometimes you get bored around here, maybe that would be a good idea. Another good idea would be to bring back some of the most noteworthy posters if possible. Kurt, what poster do you miss that doesn't post at PWF anymore?

Kurt: There are a lot of em.
most recently , Oeo...Dre, Bleak, Slash, McMahon, Tyler Durden (the first one), I could really keep going, but I have a busy day today

OTB: Busy day, like you really do something, so when you go to eat will it be Catfish or Shrimp?

Kurt: never had Catfish, sir, so Shrimp wins by default.

OTB: That sounds awful fishy to me. You had a run as Positively Page when PWF first started, several others have tried the gimmick, do you like their impressions?

Kurt: 1st poser sucked
2nd poser sucked
3rd one....well, I'll consider Trev to be an homage, ty sir.

If there are others...I must have missed them. Damned flash in the pan faggots lol.

But as for their impressions, my posting is often immitated, never duplicated.

OTB: Why do you know so much about entertainment?

Kurt: Because it entertains me, I like to be entertained....and what I like, I care about and try to learn more about. Add that to my super-sad ability to remember things which are completely useless...and entertainment is a perfect fit for me.

OTB: Your Kurt Angle so how much of your clothing is red, white and blue?

Kurt: Honestly...next to none of it.

OTB: A few more questions. First off getting back to PWF, a lot of people have asked for Sam's head. We all know that Sam replaced you as OT mod, do you think he was a good choice? Who do you think it should have been?

Kurt: Sam is a good kid, if PWF were to give out a most improved poster award, I would give it to Sammy. He started out as an annoying shit, but he has come around...he's a solid poster. His biggest flaw is the whole flirting with Shooter thing....its kinda old. He is a good pick as OT mod, I'm sure he'll do just fine. He's probably the one I would have picked to replace me too. Mostly cuz I know my other 2 choices would have turned it down, those 2 being Dev and Stick. Sam,IMO, is totally deserving of the spot.

OTB: Finally, How much does a gold medal weigh?

Kurt: 1.25 pounds
Thanks to DC for writing this up. Good stuff DC, keep it coming.

NEXT HUT!!! IWO has a new promo thread up. Good matches for the next edition of Redemption...although i dont have a match ....unless Alli takes me up on my request . Anywho, go here and post a promo:
IWO Redemption Promo Thread 03/09/05

Or go here and sign up if you're dumb and haven't already:
The IWO Sign-Up Thread. Ignore all imitations.

<---I know, im excited for Stocks too.

UP:Sin- The SVR league is back up and dayum bitch. First night back and im the motha fuckin champ. Anywho, thanks for gettin it back up Sin, I missed the anticipation of seeing how Orton did .

down:WZ- Welcome to Warzone Credibility: 0. Seriously. Can we rename it "PW Spammers hangout spot" because thats all it is. Goddamn that place is boring now.

UP:The Glue- Does anybody ever notice how funny he is. This is Glue responding to Alex's "Why the fuck do I even bother living?" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Lmfao Jol...Side Effect... MS...just chill out as much as you can. That's just the hormones talking. Trust me, I'm almost 30...I been there before. In anywhere from 3 months to a year or so, you will probably discover the wonderful pasttime of consentual sex with a member of the opposite gender. That should give you a brand new lease on life. After that, the next time you think there isn't anything to live for, go buy the Kama Sutra and check out all the positions you didn't even know were possible. Be sure to fasten your condom.

Late.
lmao. That is comic gold.

down:me- Basically for lack of updates on the ESPN league. Ill get on that soon. Scouts honor (I was never a scout nor was I affiliated with them).

UP: Sports- Wow, this place has been getting a lot of damn traffic the past few days. With Reb, Norm, and yes even el noobo phylis posting a lot of interesting stories. Sports is the cool place to be

down: nobody. Not much went on yesterday so nobody pissed me off.

bye!!!
Old 11 Mar 2005, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^Good read once again. I noticed the gigidy-up for The Glue and phylis_sexay too.

Glue>Probably everybody here.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeay, my stock's up. good read.

Old 11 Mar 2005, 11:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I can always count on GDawg for free publicity.

Old 11 Mar 2005, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Indeed. GDAWG is like Mick foley. master of the cheap plug.

Old 11 Mar 2005, 11:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^LOL! It didn't worked for my "Diary of a Wrestler", altough.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

i guess not. GDAWG's the reigning champ of this place.

Old 11 Mar 2005, 11:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

way to go GDAWG and i like sports that where i always post.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 11 Mar 2005, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
I can always count on GDawg for free publicity.
Yeah, you can.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 05:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

you know... i passed 1000 and no one even noticed... not even me.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 05:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm suprised about how much traffic the sports forum is getting lately. This should be the slowest time of the year. But hey...i'm not complaning.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 07:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I've been posting in there alot because of the NCAA Tourney.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss