ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts-March 10,2005: The hiatus is over.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2005, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts-March 10,2005: The hiatus is over.

Wow. Its been a long damn time since i've done this. Bout a week I reckon. Lots has been happening. Including several people (ok 3) writing their own columns. See, they realise that this is like a blog, without the hassle of nobody reading it. Well, even though DC already tried to do this for me once, Im gonna do it myself. Here is the posters I would like to see write a column.:
Dev-his crazy language and mad smarts (yo!) would make for one kick ass column that i'd like to see.

Xero- I always thought he was a funny, interesting guy. He could also write a helluva column.

Alli- It would be weird, it'd be twisted, it'd be Alli. Im sure he could write a damn fine column if he wanted to.

**ALL BOW TO MY COWS**

The next interesting thing that should be talked about is Star's new forum. Third Star from the SUN as it were. I personally like the idea. Star makes some kick ass threads and having them all in one place is a cool idea. Granted, Kev took away the 'easy' access to the forum, you can still get there by searching 'Third Star from the SUN' and clicking the link to that forum on the right side of the results. Hopefully he will bring it back so we can have easy access to it again.

<---Why was that never made a smiley ...oh....ok....Stock time!

STOCK UP-Kevin: This is for the total site revamp we've gotten. Although, that black and orange skin is hella weak. It has been nice to see how much he cares for the forums though. Even if I do almost have more posts than him .

down-Dade: Dude. Quit being so annoying and following Star around. Then you got into it a bit with Sam. What the hell?!?!? Why has your attitude just 'changed' all of a sudden. Quit it and go back to being the normal guy that you were.

UP-StarScream: Once I gave him the link to his "dead" forum, I thought he'd bitch about the spamminating. Which there is quite a bit of. But he's been good and kept it in his own forum. Three cheers for StarScream. No...okay

down-My graphics ability: God I suck. Must, Make, descent, graphic!!!! Seriously though, my first banner was worse than a Illinois/Savannah St. basketball game would be. Meaning it was laughable.

UP-phylis_sexay: He gets a UP for this:
http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/s...ad.php?t=40571
nice find Phil, nice find

down-Creative Writing: I leave and nothing happens here besides like 5 thought columns. Thank you guys for keeping traffic up . But at least that sentence game thingy has gotten a lot of attention .

GDAWG's Thoughts is presented by:
Alli Sabbah's Emporium and
Master Shake's Bitch Bets:
Bitch Prediction Record
5-5

The time is now. After guessing wrong in 3 straight predictions, I have fallen from over 70% to 50% in just a few days. This sudden string of events has literally turned my into a psychopath, and I will now make 5 predictions in one day, each picking the Spurs to win every game that they will play during my Spring Break Vacation.

03/12/05- Spurs beat Denver.
03/14/05- Spurs beat New Orleans.
03/16/05- Spurs beat Minnesota.
03/18/05- Spurs beat Charlotte.

And then finally...

03/20/05- Spurs beat Detroit.
risky risky. I personally hope you lose all 5 just to see what you'll do. lol.

Peace out homeslices. I be back tommorrow straight outta Compton yo!
Old 10 Mar 2005, 02:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse
Alli- It would be weird, it'd be twisted, it'd be Alli. Im sure he could write a damn fine column if he wanted to.
I completely agree. I keep telling him he should. He's a very talented writer.

Old 10 Mar 2005, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good stuff. it is good to see you doing this again.

Old 10 Mar 2005, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Welcome back.
Old 10 Mar 2005, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

welcome back GDAWG or Jesse.

stock ups beeeeotch.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 10 Mar 2005, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Damn man. What can I say, I tried. I pretended to be 2 different people just to try and keep this forum going. It may have been dead while you were gone, but I did my part. And I'm sure that you know it.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 10 Mar 2005, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

And I thank you for trying. BTW, if you're too lazy to read my whole column, the summary is now in my sig. All the fun, compacted into a few lines.
Old 10 Mar 2005, 10:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

My thoughts > your thoughts
Old 11 Mar 2005, 07:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

They did get more attention