ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

*Welcome to...THE HIGHLIGHT REEL!*(March 7/05).-Guest: SIN.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2005, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default *Welcome to...THE HIGHLIGHT REEL!*(March 7/05).-Guest: SIN.

5...4...3...2...BAM!

Welcome to...P...W...F...IS...JERICHOOOOOO!!!...And THIS...is the Highlight Reel! Now, you're certainly wondering why...Why have I changed my nickname once again to share my toughts with the good people of this forum?...I mean, from Le Québécois to Capt.Charisma, from Capt.Charisma to Piccolo...and now, from Piccolo to the AYATOLLAH OF ROCK'N'ROLLA, HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT, UNDISPUTED KING OF CW BOARD...Chris...Jericho...Well, the answer is simple: PWF NEEDS me...PWF NEEDS to see somebody like me around, taking care of business...And so will I! First of, iw ould like to talk about my last week-end...This week-end, some members developped an heat against me and i assume that...But sincerly, i didn't wanted this to end that way...What am I talking about? You're glorious King of the World got banned by the ultimate CW Board writer, Dogcatcher! How did i reacted? Well, i was wondering...Wondering why I had to taste the power of Dogcatcher...But then, i understood...Dogcatcher's scared of my greatness, of my ability to bring damn good stuff on this board!...He's scared of being PASSED...BY! I'm only kidding, DC...You know it.

But enough about me!...Cause after all, what's the Highlight Reel without a guest?...And for the very special edition, the first of all, i would like to ask some questions to a very special poster...well, to me. He is the one who take care of the "Spoiler, News & Rumors" board, who recently got mixed with the "General Wrestling" Board...LADIES AND GENTLEMANS, please welcome, my very first guest:
FORGOTTEN SIN!

*Sin, reply.*
Old 07 Mar 2005, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

WTF? I could care less if you write anything, more power to you, we don't even want to talk about a list of accomplishments here...so meh...did you even tell sin he was going to be on this?
Old 07 Mar 2005, 11:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Nah...Why should I? It's simply how i see my things working...Is there something wrong?
Old 09 Mar 2005, 02:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

wow, i didn't even see this thread.

Old 09 Mar 2005, 03:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

^Lol. No problems. Dropped the gimmick anyway.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, man. Next time you want to have a guest on your show, I suggest PMing them beforehand. Otherwise it'll flop like this did.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Yeah, and seing as how at that time i had no net..........

Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

. Noted.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Ill be a guest. lol
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

who didnt see that one coming?
lol jk

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

im an attention whore
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

hey hey hey where do you think your goign with all that make-up on?
your a mcdonald not whore.

The War
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

That's what this has become.

Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

lol, Family Guy is cool
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

sorry back on task who is yoru next guest?

The War