ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

My mom's thoughts for March 7, 2005.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default My mom's thoughts for March 7, 2005.

Hey guys, it's Alex's mom from down here in Texas. Sometimes when my boy's out at school, I'll go onto his computer. I'll look through his favorites, and they're actually pretty cool. But my favorite site of his to go on is definitley this PWF place.

Sometimes I go into Alex's profile, and look at his posts. I just found out that my son gets beat up tenth period. The only way I would've found this out was by looking through his posts at this site. Amazing, huh? I would try to fix his problem, but then he'd know that I... GO ON HIS COMPUTER. And we can't risk that, can we?

I've read all his posts in that San Andreas thread. And oh my god. So that's what he was doing all day in his room during Christmas vacation. Playing that damn San Andreas game. But I was looking in another thread in the Video Game forum, and he said that he'll never buy a Smackdown video game again because they're all the same. That's good, save me some god damn money. All I ever think about is saving money.

I love it when I go onto his MSN. Dumb kid. He has it so when you click sign in, it automatically signs you in without having to enter the password. Nice job, Alex, ya fuckwad. Now I'm gonna ruin all your relationships! Oh look, Gdawg41@hotmail.com is online! Let me go flame him so he'll get pissed off and Alex won't know why! Hehehe.

Ya know, this place is kind of a bad influence for my child. There's people fighting everywhere, and there's people with names like Vegeta, Piccolo, Green Lantern and Inuyasha. Pretty soon he's gonna think that the world is nothing but a magical fairy land where people yell at eachother. I really should forbid him from ever coming to this site again. But I won't! Because I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't care about her kid's future! Now, for some Mom Ups and Alex Downs!

Mom Up- When Alex comes home today, I'm gonna ground him! For no reason!

Alex Down- I just stold 10 dollars from Alex's wallet!

Mom Up- Oh look, Alex just left his Dark Side of the Moon CD on the floor! Someone could step on it there. OOPS! I JUST DID! HEHEHE!

Alex Down- I just deleted Alex's season on College Hoops 2k5. Take that ya little bitch.

NAME CHANGES!!!!

I am Alex's legal guardian. So today I'm gonna go and try and get his name legally changed to "Shithead". HA HA!

That ends Alex's Mom's thoughts for today. Hope ya had fun finding out what goes on inside of the head of your favorite poster's mom!
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss

Last edited by Alex; 26 Mar 2008 at 04:04 AM.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

hi Alex's mom. FYI, that lotion is for his hands, and I can tell you why he goes through a bottle every other day. Also, those arent pencil shavings. And oh yeah. Hes not REALLY doing a report on playboy, he just likes to look at em. Finally, he doesnt just go to hooters for the chicken wings.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

...that was pretty funny, Alex.
Old 07 Mar 2005, 09:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I laughed