ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

DC's Thoughts For March 4th- Hurricane Warnings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2005, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Lightbulb DC's Thoughts For March 4th- Hurricane Warnings

I think i will get paid to read email hookers..yeah that's right i signed up to get paid a penny an email...at this rate i might have a nickel by the end of next week, but ya know...no you don't know..

there was a hurricane warning in the town beside me yesterday i was there too. It got ugly as the Hurricanes won 13-2 over some bitch as team from some shanty little town.

So i was looking around and i got to say this place died down after the pwfpc, even scream noted of it, of course he also claimed to be leaving, just like we have seen a couple of people do this week, and we see how well that worked.

so quit your and let's do Giddy Up and Boogie down

first Giddy Up goes to: The GWWOAT Tourney, cause that pimp ass thing is still going strong with the finals coming soon this weekend.

The boogie down goes to: Piccolo, cause i have no idea who the Blue Hell this guy is

next giddy up : the cartoon tourney, another fine DWO production ran by the Igmeister

next boogie down: Ambience Skin, it might be easy to read, but usernames that are colored and highlighted look like shit, yeah i said it S-H-I-T, to the IZZO for real hookers

Giddy UP goes to : my damn efed character Dogcatcher, in like 3-4 matches i have the second highest singles title in that fed, plus it's about time to whoop ass on someone over there

boogie down to: The ESPN 2k5 league, for one letting that phylis guy have the falcons, and two, why is it in the sports forum? if it's a video game shouldn't it be in the video game forum?

and since this mofo thoughts column is pimptacular, we have another giddy up and boogie down

GiddyUP goes to Cable TV for showing every damn Rocky movie 20 times this mofo week. check it out you will see what i mean

and the last boogie down goes to: Stick, here's why: Stick, you took the fun out of this place for me with your mindless flaming and cluttering up my columns with your crap. Up til now, i've ignored you. That was my strategy...ignore you and hope you stop. Well, you haven't stopped. You are turning into Shooter. I think i'm the only one that can see that. The double standards on this board is amazing sometimes. Say, Sikk was flaming outside of WZ, he'd have been banned immediately. But, since its the almighty Stick nobody does a damn thing about it. If you have a problem with me, thats fine, address it in WZ, but for fucks sake, quit doing outside of there. It's really annoying. Now, get some class and quit being an asshole about one little JOKE. I dunno if you know, but when I put a laughing smilie after something, it means im kidding. Now that that has been established, quit being a cock goblin and stop flaming.

Wait!!!

That wasn't mine, the last boogie down goes to Keanu Reeves, one reason you will find out saturday evening on OTB, and the second reason is for making out with an old raggedy ass Diane Keaton

So that's it hookers, this one is over and done, put a fork in it we are through.
Old 04 Mar 2005, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I just signed up for the ESPN 2k5 league. give it a try, and see how well he can do it. soemething to do while the SVR league is almost out of hiatus.

Old 04 Mar 2005, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i don't think i will give it a try, i don't prefer salary caps
Old 04 Mar 2005, 01:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
i don't think i will give it a try, i don't prefer salary caps
You know, I'v never thought about that until now. A lot of trades probably won't happen because the game shouldn't let you go over the cap.
Old 04 Mar 2005, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
and the last boogie down goes to: Stick, here's why: Stick, you took the fun out of this place for me with your mindless flaming and cluttering up my columns with your crap. Up til now, i've ignored you. That was my strategy...ignore you and hope you stop. Well, you haven't stopped. You are turning into Shooter. I think i'm the only one that can see that. The double standards on this board is amazing sometimes. Say, Sikk was flaming outside of WZ, he'd have been banned immediately. But, since its the almighty Stick nobody does a damn thing about it. If you have a problem with me, thats fine, address it in WZ, but for fucks sake, quit doing outside of there. It's really annoying. Now, get some class and quit being an asshole about one little JOKE. I dunno if you know, but when I put a laughing smilie after something, it means im kidding. Now that that has been established, quit being a cock goblin and stop flaming.
Shut the fuck up GFAG.
Old 05 Mar 2005, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

DC, go hide, play hide and f*** yourself. You're nothing for anyone around here. Acting like that just proves you don't have any life and get you're frustration of being an in-life faggot on you're computer.

You don't have any respect for anyone, so i'll never have respect for you. Just hope you realise you're just a stupid SOB in an ocean of nothing on this forum.
Old 05 Mar 2005, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccolo
DC, go hide, play hide and f*** yourself. You're nothing for anyone around here. Acting like that just proves you don't have any life and get you're frustration of being an in-life faggot on you're computer.

You don't have any respect for anyone, so i'll never have respect for you. Just hope you realise you're just a stupid SOB in an ocean of nothing on this forum.

ok so i'm messing around, and now you are the one getting offended, go fuck your own self..you are nothing but a wannabe wrestler that comes on here and talks a bunch of crap from the fed you go visit...where's the pics of you in action, i don't remember seeing any..exactly, further more you flame me outside of WZ...go screw your own damn self then biotch.
Old 05 Mar 2005, 03:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

CW sucks.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 10:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Demon & God unified.

Piccolo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Piccolo

Posted by DC
Quote:
ok so i'm messing around, and now you are the one getting offended, go fuck your own self..you are nothing but a wannabe wrestler that comes on here and talks a bunch of crap from the fed you go visit...where's the pics of you in action, i don't remember seeing any..exactly, further more you flame me outside of WZ...go screw your own damn self then biotch.
Good to see you banned me before i answered you, isn't it? If you were looking at the General Wrestling Board more often, you would see many pictures of me in action. But no, you didn't see these pictures and you prefer to get rid of me, uh? Whatever, you don't deserve to have my attention.

Look for Steve Parker(me)
Old 06 Mar 2005, 03:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

bah, indy wrestlers all of you are the same...bah
Old 06 Mar 2005, 04:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^Lol! Can you explain?