ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWGs Thoughts- March 4, 2005: The column is back for today because im bored

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2005, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWGs Thoughts- March 4, 2005: The column is back for today because im bored

Ugh. I wish I had something to do. I really, really wish I had something to do.

You know. I left for a day, basically because I was sick of being harrassed by a guy (who will remain nameless) with a STICK up his ass. But it wasn't just because of that. I just simply wanted to see if I could leave. I wanted to leave for two weeks, one day later here I am. Goddamn, this place is like internet crack. Anyways, that is the truth as to why I left...for a day. BTW, I tried to post at PW for a day and realised it sucks...badly. I strongly reccommend nobody ever post at that boring place. It's no fun.

Ok, with that out of the way, I would like to encourage DC to keep his daily thoughts going as well. As I said yesterday, I like competition...it keeps me on top of my game. So, DC, I just wanted to inform you that I thought your column was funny (though it was of no information importance) and I hope you keep doing it. I'll read it everyday.

Stock time. <---Where'd that smiley come from?

UP- Piccolo: First off, I'd like to post a disclaimer. Im not doing this for another entry into his sig. That is not the reason. I am giving him props for his "Diary of a Wrestler" column. Nobody else seems to read it but me...its good stuff. READ IT NOW!!!!

down- STICK: (possibly a long rant coming) Stick, you took the fun out of this place for me with your mindless flaming and cluttering up my columns with your crap. Up til now, i've ignored you. That was my strategy...ignore you and hope you stop. Well, you haven't stopped. You are turning into Shooter. I think i'm the only one that can see that. The double standards on this board is amazing sometimes. Say, Sikk was flaming outside of WZ, he'd have been banned immediately. But, since its the almighty Stick ( ) nobody does a damn thing about it. If you have a problem with me, thats fine, address it in WZ, but for fucks sake, quit doing outside of there. It's really annoying. Now, get some class and quit being an asshole about one little JOKE. I dunno if you know, but when I put a laughing smilie after something, it means im kidding. Now that that has been established, quit being a cock goblin and stop flaming.

UP- Ambience skin: Do any of you know that this kick ass skin exists? I just found it and I am never switching back. This skin is god.

down-Reb: Well, you all know why, no need to get into details. All is forgiven anyways.

UP-My newest creation: The PWF ESPN NFL 2k5 league is here. Sign up now biotches!!! Here is is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Well, yesterday I was browsing the PW forums and they had something cool, their own football league. Here's how it works:
Everyone picks a team
Then, you can trade players with other posters(owners).
You play owner. Sign free agents, trade, draft, you do it all!
Then on Sundays, I simulate a weeks worth of games.
At the end of 17 weeks, we have the PWF playoffs.

I thought this would be a lot of fun for the lots o football fans here. Sign up now and pick your team. All 32 teams available!

Current Taken Teams:
---------------------
Cowboys (Reb)
Falcons (phylis)
Eagles (Sam)
Packers (GDAWG)
Saints (Wolf)
Steelers (Alex)
Giants (Desi Arnaz)

Particulars:
1. Rosters will be based on in game. Any real life moves that haven't happened before league starts will be disregarded.

2. Draft will be of the in game players. Not the incoming real life rooks (ie Aaron Rodgers)

3. Your rosters will be pmed to you. If you go over the cap, you have to cut someone, or I will.

4. I must see that both parties agree to trades, I can't just take one parties word for it.
that is coolness

down- nobody. Once again...writers block hits me like a ton of bricks. Ugh, whatever.

GDAWG's Thoughts is brought to you by:
Alli Sabbah's Emporium and
Alex's Bitch Bets:
Bitch Prediction Record
5-2

FUCK YEAH! Alex made 3 huge predictions on Tuesday, and Alex was right on every single one of them! Alex is now averaging over 70% in Bitch Predictions! Take that!

Next prediction, which will be the biggest prediction of all time: Alex says that San Antonio will beat Phoenix on March 9, 2005.

Well, I say that Phoenix will win. So ha!!!

BTW, Redick does blow dogs <----see that stick, a laughing smilie means im kidding. So does this smiley that also means im kidding.
Old 04 Mar 2005, 02:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Welcome back Jesse. I always enjoy your thoughts.

Last edited by Mrs. Sabbah; 04 Mar 2005 at 03:02 PM.

Old 04 Mar 2005, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Welcome back.
Old 04 Mar 2005, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

very good as always.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 04 Mar 2005, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
down- STICK: (possibly a long rant coming) Stick, you took the fun out of this place for me with your mindless flaming and cluttering up my columns with your crap. Up til now, i've ignored you. That was my strategy...ignore you and hope you stop. Well, you haven't stopped. You are turning into Shooter. I think i'm the only one that can see that. The double standards on this board is amazing sometimes. Say, Sikk was flaming outside of WZ, he'd have been banned immediately. But, since its the almighty Stick ( ) nobody does a damn thing about it. If you have a problem with me, thats fine, address it in WZ, but for fucks sake, quit doing outside of there. It's really annoying. Now, get some class and quit being an asshole about one little JOKE. I dunno if you know, but when I put a laughing smilie after something, it means im kidding. Now that that has been established, quit being a cock goblin and stop flaming.
Quit crying you knobhoppin little faggot.

In case you didn't notice, you just flamed me, outside of WarZone, dumbfuck. You think because you write a shitty little column, that you can flame people in it? In that case, I'll go write my own column, and dedicate to you, ya jizzmop dickmouth
Old 04 Mar 2005, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

^^^
point taken, i'll stop.
Old 04 Mar 2005, 09:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

you people take this board so seriously it both makes me laugh, and melts my heart.

i know of the ambience skin, but i use the NWO or tren z becuase they're faster on my shitbox.