ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

DC's Thoughts March 3rd-Taking over CW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2005, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default DC's Thoughts March 3rd-Taking over CW

BOOM it's on, DC is taking over Creative Writing...The ratings are through the roof for the OTB, and the DC has witness the end of GDAWG's Thoughts...So without further ado, I will bring my thoughts..no holds bars to keep the forum in check and alive, ya heard...What you mean you don't hear? Oh get a hearing aid mofo..here i got one for you

You hear me now, good....speaking of good, what is good is the fact that those little spammys from peedub are kept in check by staying in the warzone, get more on the warzone story this week in the OTB, fo shizz

let's do the best part of today the Giddy-UP and Boogie-Down section...on to it

today getting a Giddy-UP is: My Damn Self..see I fucking rule, and we all know it, so definitely a giddy up.

getting a boogie down: that smilie cause it's looking at me funny

second giddy up goes to: OTB cause it's my damn project and this week is going to be classic (just wait till the interview)

getting a boogie down: anyone that left pwf for more than a day...wtf are you thinking???

and the last giddy up goes to: Igloo, why you ask? cause i didn't have nothing else to say about myself, so it goes to the next DWO person duh hookers

oh yeah last boogie down goes to: Norman Smiley, i saw him here at pwf last week...acting all shady just browsing the forums...Master of the big wiggle couldn't stop looking in the 18+ Forum, guess he's got some inside information on all of us, ya know what i mean? me either damn that smilie and Smiley!

that's it hookers, keep it real, or keep it bloodice (er fake)
Old 03 Mar 2005, 10:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

You bastard. I have to come back now. You ripped off my idea. Ugh. Whatever. Knowing this place, they'll like that mindless dribble better than my stuff. Now I go back into hiding.

BTW, GDAWG's Thoughts isn't dead, its on hiatus.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 11:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

What in the fuck?

Old 03 Mar 2005, 12:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
You bastard. I have to come back now. You ripped off my idea. Ugh. Whatever. Knowing this place, they'll like that mindless dribble better than my stuff. Now I go back into hiding.

BTW, GDAWG's Thoughts isn't dead, its on hiatus.
I thought you said you were leaving for a few weeks? Either way you did state you weren't going to post, i see you were trying to be decieving of the Posters of PWF huh?
Old 03 Mar 2005, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Gdawg, it's not that your thoughts were bad, it's just that, I don't know who the hell you are so what you have to say really doesn't matter as much to me. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 03 Mar 2005, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

no offense but G is right his thoughts arent over, you can t just take over like hes gone. he is sick of everyones BS so hes leaving a while. kinda like other people do on here. you know the people G posted in his thoughts. hurry back G

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 03 Mar 2005, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Heh, I was losing my mind knowing that I'd never get to read Gdawg's thoughts again. With even the stockup feature, it looks like this'll be a good replacement. Thanks DC.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Mar 2005, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

lmao. I laughed through that whole thing.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Hmmm...Exo, you think you're someone important for everyone, maybe? The thing you should consider is: "is GDAWG is right or is he wrong in his toughts?" He always been right, no matter if you know him or not.

Just my fair opinion about it. Have nothing against Exo even if he have a sick pleasure to find mistakes in everything i'm writing.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

i agree with piccolo on his statement 100%

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 03 Mar 2005, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
I thought you said you were leaving for a few weeks? Either way you did state you weren't going to post, i see you were trying to be decieving of the Posters of PWF huh?
Bah, I was kidding when I called you a bastard and all that. I was browsing and couldn't not reply to that. I am now posting on a very, very limited basis. At least until next week or so.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Eh, I'm against the art of flip flopping on your decisions. But if you want to come back within the next few days Gdawg, I'd be happy. Infact, it looks like you already have.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

DC forced me out of temporary retirement with this. Bah, whatever, DC can do this as long as he damn well pleases. Competition is a good thing. Look at how WWE has sucked with no competition.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

true, at least you're still doing the stuff.

Old 03 Mar 2005, 07:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Holy shit, no one fucking cares if you come or go. This place won't die with your half-witted thoughts. Fuck off or don't. It won't fucking matter.