ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts-March 2, 2005:I'll be back at a later date.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2005, 09:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts-March 2, 2005:I'll be back at a later date.

Sad to say im gonna be taking a couple of weeks off of here. I came on here to have fun and when idiots are editing my posts and flamin me outside of WZ (for which there is no warning*coughdoublestandardcough*) I am not having fun. I like 99% of you guys, you're all good people...well, most of you. So, i'm just gonna take a week or two off and come back then. If you see me online, i'm just checkin things, i'm not gonna post. I will respond to PM's though. Also, I will PM any necessary efed promos to Alli. If you still wanna talk, do it on MSN. Anyways, you guys have a good one. I WILL be back...eventually.

-Jesse
Old 02 Mar 2005, 09:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Sorry Jesse. I hope you have a nice time away. It was very mean that someone edited your post like that. Hope to see you back soon.

Old 02 Mar 2005, 10:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Dont let the few who do not like you make you leave.

Old 02 Mar 2005, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Looks like i'm getting a stock down in the next GDAWG's Thoughts.
Old 02 Mar 2005, 04:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

See ya, I guess.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 02 Mar 2005, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Sad to know. I was a fan of this GDAWG's Toughts column. See ya when you'll come back!
Old 02 Mar 2005, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

sucks, that's for sure. you'll still be a part of the SVR league. that's for sure.

Old 02 Mar 2005, 08:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Stupid faggot. Go cry to your mom ya pathetic little bitch.
Old 02 Mar 2005, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

*Fire-Ball from Piccolo to Vegeta.*
Old 03 Mar 2005, 03:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

peace out jesse scuks your not on here anymore i guess i'll just talk to you so other places.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 03 Mar 2005, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Looks like i'm getting a stock down in the next GDAWG's Thoughts.