ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb.28th 2005: Remember, there is no Feb 29 :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2005, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb.28th 2005: Remember, there is no Feb 29 :)

Ugh. For those of you who give a flying fuck, I didn't get a column up yesterday. To this day there has never been a Sunday column. I think I may quit tryin to do that, I just don't think i'll ever have the time to post a column on Sundays. SOOOO, I think that you can now expect this column 6 days a week like it has been for the last 2 weeks. Anyways, onto something else.

Changed my name today. Rashad McCants is in the HIZHOOOOUUUUSE!!! Really, this is just something me and Alex are doin. Duke vs. UNC...call it a friendly rivalry . I expect i'll be back to GDAWG (or some variation of it) in a couple of weeks.

Now, on to something people actually might care about. Let us all bow to the Creative Writing king, DC!!! Off the Board was about 75 times more intersting than what i'm writing here. It had it all, humor, intrigue, and me. . Good shit DC, that was the best writing i've seen here since WI, and im not sure OTB wasn't better than that.

NEXT TOPIC!!!! GO TO IWO NOW!!! The new 'charecter threads' are cool as hell. I'm not sure how they work on dial-up though. I haven't gone into them at home yet. Anywho. This is an awesome idea. Hopefully it will get more people interested in the efed again. Oh, and Alli. You should start payin me for all this free advertising kidding (maybe).

Stock time biotches:

UP- The Charisma Captain: He looks to be an up and comer here in creative writing. His stuff is interesting shit. I hope he continues writing here . We need as many regulars as possible.

downer- Cartoon Thing: Can we get some more polls up please Igloo. Thank you . BTW, Garfield owns 2 Stupid Dogs.

UP-Kevin: In case you, for some stupid reason, haven't read the announcement, here it is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdirection
Well, I haven't made some general annoucements for a while so I guess I will now.

-Firstly, I fixed the annoucement feature on the forums. . Admins can now post annoucements. Don't go too crazy. One or two at a time is good enough.

-The 18+ Section has gotten a little out of control with the amount of unauthorized users going in there. (Don't forget I see logs of who does what in there lol). The password has been and will be changed every month. All Access subscribers can view the password by logging into their accounts on the main page. Any moderators that need access (that are over the age of 18 ), please PM me directly.

-I know some of you want the old PWF V1 style back, so I am going to try to get working on that. It won't look EXACTLY the same, but I think I can get it pretty close. The store & arcade probably won't work with it, but good enough I guess. I also know some of you want another skin from some other site. I'll think about it. Personally, I think that particular skin is ugly as hell, but eh thats just my opinion.

-For anyone that does some REAL late night browsing of the fourms (2-3AM): the server will be extremely slow during those times due to a new nightly backup system that will be running. It will need to backup the data and send it to a remote location, so it will take a while for it to complete. Just a heads up for everyone.

That is it for now...
Thats good changes right thur. Happy to hear that this skin that was so great may be makin a return appearence.

down-SVR league: Its nothing against you or the league Sin. But, I'm just puttin this here so everybody know that it'll be down until March 6. So, umm, find another way to entertain yourselves for a while.

UP-SC: simply go here and look at his newest name to see why :
http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/members/144-sc.html
That is hellaweird.

Name Changes:
---------------
GDAWG->Rashad McCants
Stone Cole->lmfaooooooooooo

As always, GDAWG's Thoughts is brought to you by:
Alli's Emporium (read my PM Alli, the pics didn't work.) and
JJ Redick's Bitch Bets:
Bitch Prediction Record
2-1

Next Prediction: TBD

Last Prediction: Alex said that San Antonio would beat Houston last night... and the Spurs beat the fuck out of Houston~! Give me a win, bitches!

^^You should probably update that Alex^^

So, from UNC, this is Rashad McCants saying "I rule and Redick blows dogs" kidding (maybe )
Old 28 Feb 2005, 11:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, i know. it sucks that i'm going to be down for a while, but whatever, shit happens.

Old 28 Feb 2005, 04:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fuck you McCants!

And hold on, I'll make a new prediction in a minute.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 28 Feb 2005, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You suck. My name change wasn't mentioned. I didn't get a stock down for ripping you a new asshole. You have no credibility now, fag.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad McCants
downer- Cartoon Thing: Can we get some more polls up please Igloo. Thank you
I'm not here every minute of the day to put up polls.

Christ.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
You suck. My name change wasn't mentioned. I didn't get a stock down for ripping you a new asshole. You have no credibility now, fag.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 11:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I think Gdawg should give stick another stock up and really make him mad.