ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

My plague-*My own writing*.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2005, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default My plague-*My own writing*.

I know it's a wrestling forum, but since DC shown me the green flag, i'll share with you another of my text. This one has been created last summer, when a lot of american soldiers were dying in Iraq and Afghanistan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back home. Yes, i'm finally home...Finally able to hug my children, my wife...even my dog seems to be an attractive living person...Well, i have to say i've been through a lot in the last year...And i'm lucky! Most of my friends are still there, fighting for freedom...

Speaking of that, i was wondering: "freedom"? What does it mean? You know, everybody wants their freedom but...nobody's able to say, without a shadow of a doubt, what is freedom...Well, the easy thing we can say about it is: being able to live properly and decently, believing in the God or the values we want, getting respect from everyone, etc...

But hey, what i was doing here, in that case?

I was fighting for or against freedom? I don't know anymore...You know, we, americans, fight for our freedom, yes...But what about these persons' freedom? We don't want them to fallow the God they want, we're trying to put a new way to live in their head and we killed a lot of civilians, ripping families apart...Yes, we violated all the items i said earlier...But for the freedom i took away, i received a medal...Sounds weird, isn't it?

Anyway, i don't want to think or talk about it anymore...The past is the past and i'm now looking for a bright new future...Army? Nah, i'm done with it. Even if they send me menaces about sending me to jail, i'm not going back there...Nah...

What can i do, now? I...Well, i could try to get founds to send in Iraq, in the goal to help the re-building of the country...The country i destroyed myself...

*To be countinued. I have to change the text from french to english.*
Old 26 Feb 2005, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you realize this is both creative writing and fan fiction, it's just under the wrestling section
Old 27 Feb 2005, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

Yeah, you told me. But fact is: i had some commentaries from some posters, wondering if that kind of writing was having his place on this board. Thanks for the precision to everybody, tough.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 09:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Capt., you're a wrestler right? You should write some kind of "Diary of a wrestler" thing to give us an inside look at what it's really like to be a wrestler. That'd be cool shit. Plus, it'd be good too because you're talented as a writer.
Old 28 Feb 2005, 01:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

...Can you tell me why i never tought about it?

Great idea. I'm ont it right now. Thanks a lot.