ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Off The Board #1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2005, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post Off The Board #1

Welcome to the First episode of PWF's very own news show, Off The Board. I am your host, Dogcatcher, and with the help of several panelists (which you can find out about in the credits at the end of this post) we will present some of the hot topics that are on the minds of the posters of PWF. On today's episode, we will discuss the recent rivalry that occured with two television stables came to life on PWF. In news relating the board we will do a brief discussion of the events that played a major part of this week at PWF, and we will look off the board at a topic that could concern anyone. We also will have a "Where are they now segment," and an interview with the newest admin of PWF, Trevelbond. So stay tuned for an exciting episode from the guys that brought you the "PWFWI" and PWF's Best of the Best, it's "Off The Board". We'll be back after a word from this week's sponsor.

---------------------------

No matter where you go your cat should be happy. So whether is Mexico, Italy, Mongolia, or any random third world country...the choice for your cat is Purina's Cat Chow. Sold in supermarkets everywhere.

----------------------------

We are back, and it's time to jump right into our top story, the battle between the TV stables.

It happened right here at PWF, two of TV's cherished shows came to life in the forms of "Full House" and "The A-Team." Many People were amazed when one night a family invaded the Off Topic Forum. It started small and bit by bit a new family member showed up. Who were they? Well to answer that question they were the Tannerinos aka the Tanner Family. Led by the father, Danny Tanner, and his brother in-law, Jesse, the Tanner Family brought something that might have been missing to PWF. What did they accomplish you ask? They showed us the way to bring the warzone back to life. They gave us the classic song "everywhere you look" and they even had their own Family Fun Day. Unfortunately some people did suffer in this ordeal. Monica lost her fight against Kimmy Gibbler in the PWFPC, and Mr. Bear was chewed up by the family dog, Comet. To combat all the Tannerino "fun", a rebel group of 3 guys showed up. They called themselves the A-Team. First it was Murdoch, followed by BA aka Bad Attitude and finally Hannibal. Supposedly there was a guy named Face, but he was no where to be phone. We here at "OTB" asks a witness and they had this to say about where Face was at:

"He was being held captive for a crime he did not commit. Although he did have a fun time sleeping with women more beautiful than the A-Team could get, you see his kidnappers were women. Oh and afterwards he took a shit."

Thank you for those graphic images. We apologize to our younger viewers who may be watching the program. Back on track now, The two stables brought life back into the boards with their constant fueding and spamming. Many people haven't seen stable wars like this before. We asked some people to describe what a stable brings to a message board like PWF:

"Stables generate unity and interest but most of the time stables are annoying and over-bearing. Stables are okay to have inmoderation because This place could use a touch of Flare now and again."

"The stables these days have no soul. No character. The players don't even belive in what they're doing. The classic stables like PC and DWO were great. They had direction and a cohesiveness that's lacking today. Now it's just a week long bandwagon and then on to the next lame duck idea."

"PWF Stables keep PWF alive...DWO, PC, PC2, AOD, Full House, etc. They've all been great."

So it seems that stables bring a lot to the table. Is there anyway Stables can ruin PWF? Yes..but do they really? One panelist had this to say:

"No.stupid people ruin PWF. However Stupid people tend to ruin everything"

So why did these stables run their course? It began with the Full House Stable. What was the eventual downfall? It was pretty clear. One thing stuck in everyone's mind. The poster known as Shooter. He flammed everywhere, and even got into it with Sam. Who one panelist said was the downfall of the stable..But why Sam?

"Having Sam playing a girl (Stephanie)."

That's right Sam played a chick known as Stephanie Tanner. The ensuing fued between Steph and Shooter (playing Uncle Jesse) was the downfall of the Full House Stable. So could anything have saved it? What about other characters that weren't introduced? Our panelists gave their thoughts:

"Woodchuck...but you only can get so many Woods gags from The Woodchuck before it gets old."

"Alex and/or Nicky, to bring in more family members"

"The Ripper Viper, that would make it work"

Unfortunately for the Tanners, this never came to the forefront of the stable war. Many people think that Full House could be better. But what could make a stable like this better? Uncle Jesse Singing perhaps? Why was it he didn't sing?

"He had laryngitis, because he sucks. Uncle Jesse is a fag."

That seems like a stretch since he was talking all over the place. What was the real reason?

"Someone probably told him he can't sing, which is good advance, last thing we need is someone trying to qualify for American Idol. Thank god he didn't. He sang awful I can't believe they had him as a good singer on the show. I think Hung has more talent than him."

So Uncle Jesse singing wouldn't have matter. It must have been the characters. What about Stephanie she seemd to be real shady to say the least. What was going on with her? Many people felt she was a lesbian. We asked our panel if it was true:

"Oh yeah Steph was a lesbian, she was hanging for slice of Gibbler pie"

Stephanie was doing it with Kimmy Gibbler? OH MY GAWD! Sorry folks, that took me by surprise. Let's hear more on the subject:

"They were doing the hibbidy dibbidy in a four way with DJ and Aunt Becky. Expect a love child in nine months"

That would be a miracle. I wasn't aware that a lesbian orgy could produce a love child. For more about love children stayed tuned to our "Where are they now" segment later on in the show. We will be back with more about the stable wars right after this.

----------------

Off The Boards has been brought to you today, by "Coming Out To Parents"...The book that let's you get out of the closet.

---------------

Welcome back to our discussion on Stable Wars. The Full House gang seemed in trouble. Their was a lot of fighting between it's own members. Some could say drugs played a role in all of this. One guy in particular seemed a little strange. That guy was Steve Hale. The boyfriend of DJ Tanner. So we here at "OTB" wanted to know was Steve Hale on drugs. We were shocked at what we found out:

"Yes. Child Actors hit the Drugs Hard because of the stress of Child Actting....Like Nickoelle Calkin"

"Yes…you know with the big money and all coke is a fun thing to do."

"without a doubt, he's probably known as Steve Inhale these days, rather than Steve Hale"

But we weren't too shocked until we found out that the partying had spread:

"He was drinking with that guy from Dawson's Crack. Baley or something. They were getting fucked up."

Poor Steve, "OTB" has found out that he has been in and out of rehab for several years now. We wish him the best of luck. So with the end of the Full House Stable we have to ask, who was the worst character? Our panelist has a lot to say about this one:

"Probably Michelle. She didn't do jack shit."

"that middle child"

"Uncle Jesse because he slept with Gibbler"

"Uncle Jesse because I wanted to stab him with a screwdriver"

"A toss up between Stephanie and Uncle Jesse"

That's right folks, the people couldn't decide just one, the worst character was actually two, Stephanie Tanner and Uncle Jesse. But enough about Full House for a moment, let's talk about their rivals, the A-Team. They didn't really do a lot. So were they really an A-Team?

"....think C-Team"

"More like D team. Yeah…it sucked that much"

"More like a ZzZzZzzZ team if you ask me"

So not a lot of respect for what was PWF's B-Team which brings us to "The List." We asked several people to join us in a segment we call The List. Today we are going to rename the B-Team, here are the top 5 answers we recieved:

5. Boring Team

4. Badass Team

3. Bad Team

2. Bitch Team

and the number 1 answer this week on "The List" was:

1. The Behind Full House Team

So the A-Team had a lot going wrong, including the fact that we never really did get to much mention of the Van. Where was it at? Why didn't someone drive the damn thing?

"They were a bunch of 12 year olds without licenses"

"Because no one in the "B-Team" was cool enough to drive the van"

We did find out the real reason however:

"Everyone in that stable was incompetent, so they forgot they even had a van"

To say the least it seems that the A-Team wasn't too popular. The question came up with who was the worst member, and here are the answers we got:

"Murdoch, easily"

"BA. Friggin' homoerotic haircut. Looks like Litle Richard on steroids."

But the worst member according to the panel was the one and only, Hannibal. Why Hannibal, one panelist summed it up for us:

"Hannibal because Sikk is a moron."

We have no comment on that one. After all the talk about which team was better we finally just asked. A poll was taken to decide, and here was the final results.
Out of 17 pollsters, we recieved an 11-6 victory in favor of...The A-Team. So the A-Team reigned supreme despite the fact that many people felt they were not in the same league as Full House. This concludes our segment on the Stable Wars. Stay tuned as we take a look at what occured at PWF this week right after this break.

-----------------

The Stable War segment was brought to you by "Haters of Isreal", cause only idiots would make their vans look like this.

--------------------

At this point in time we would like to take a quick look at some of the happenings going on this past week at PWF. A merger of two forums in the wrestling section, saw Forgotten Sin become mod of both. Why was Sin chosen, well cause he was. Anyways check out the new spoilers section that includes general wrestling as well.

PWF was also the place to be if you were an alter. It seems a ton of alters from PW invaded not only the Warzone this week, but also the rest of the boards. No one is too worried because, most people around these parts have an IQ higher than their shoe size. You mean you are scared? Don't be, here is what you are up against:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flairs *****
I have a *****
See nothing to be afraid of...just a kid going through puberty. Coming up next the world topic that has PWF buzzing, and our recent poll survey.

------------

The Off the Board world topic is brought to you in part by Fire Truck the Video Game, cause you never know we you will have to squirt!

------------------

Here at "OTB" we find that some panelists like to keep up with current events. That's why we have designed our world topic. Today's topic deals with a real life situation. It happened like this...

"The reason the fire department went to the wrong location was not their mistake, it was 911’s. They gave the wrong address!"

We asked our panelists what they would have done if that happened to them, here are some of the answers:

"Sue, of course. Sue everybody I could."

That seemed to be the easy road to travel on. However some took it to the extreme:

"I would go insanse and burn down the fire station"

Some even came up with some creative approaches:

"Throw snow on it or toast marshmallows depending on whther it was winter or summer."

Unfortunately this was not always the case. For example this poor soul:

"Cry and hope I can find a new house for cheap."

We wondered if anyone would have tried to put it out themselves, which lead us to ask if anyone had used a fire extinguisher before. We got mixed results, but few had done it:

"Yeah, in college, we had a party in the dorms. We were pretty messed up and there was one in the basement. My buddy got it and started shooting the shit out of it. So I had to take a shot, but the thing is, that stuff sucks out all the air it touches. If you breathe it, it's like breathing sand. There's no oxygen. So it's best to not fuck with them unless it's for real. You'll just end up gasping for air."

"Yes, ruined everyone's dinner that night."

Good thing I always order pizza. Makes you kind of wonder if anyone thought to call 911? Here are some classic 911 stories we recieved from our panelists:

"Once. I had heard that if you tap the hang-up button on the cradle (corded phone by the way) a certain way (9 times, pause, 1 time, pause, 1 time) that it would call. Well I did that and it rang so I hung up. Then an hour or so later, a cop showed up at the door asking if someone had called. I said it wasn't me so my mom then blamed one of my little sisters"

"Yes. I called them for myself after a got into a fight with five gang mambers with weapons. Then I passed out from blood loss after the call"

Good thing 911 is free to call at least sometimes. Family members. No not the tannerinos the kind that don't live near you. That brought us to the question of do you know how to make a collect call, and here was what was said:

"Just dial down the center.."

"1-800-CALL-ATT. I am a consumer whore."

"1-800-Collect, fuck that faggot Carrot Top"

By this point our panelists were getting a little upset about thinking too hard to answer some serious questions. When "OTB" asked if the panelists knew their addresses (so they could tell the Fire Department), one panelist responded by saying:

"Yeah, how the hell do you think I'm supposed to pay my power and water bills without knowing it? Damn, what kind of retards do you expect to be answering these questions?"

We are not sure, we will get back to you on that one. After thinking about the incident you have to remember that firemen are busy all the time, they don't just sit around playing video games like Mr. Brittney Spears. Oh no, when they aren't fighting fire, they are doing other things, like saving cats from trees. We have learned here at OTB that cats are evil. Yes we said evil. They even scratch too. So what would some of the panel do if a cat was stuck in a tree?

"Id throw rocks at it till it climbed down itself. Stupid cat."

"Cats can come down trees themselves dammit."

So not many people were thrilled about getting a cat from a tree, but a few of the panelists agreed to do it, if their was something in it for them:

"maybe it's some little kid's cat and I'll get some cookies out of it. Or maybe if they had a hot mom I could get some of her... cookies. Win/Win for me, right"

Right my friend you are absolutely right. Finally to close out our segment, we thought that maybe you don't realize how much work firemen do. Possibly because you don't notice them. We asked our panelists if it was the color of the truck being red. Here are the results of our survey.

47% said that red is classic it should remain that color

11% said yellow

11% said they should add some kind of flames to them

14% said they should be blue, orange or green

14% said they should be the color of the rainbow

and 3% said they should be plaid

So it looks like for now the red will stay. Coming up it's time to go one on one with the newest admin, Trevelbond, as we take a short in depth look into the mind of the "King of the Mountain" right after this from our sponsor.
-------------

This week's interview segment is brought to you by...Rice-a-roni, the San Fransico Treat. Now available in butter and herb flavor.

-------------

At this time Off the Board wants to help you the posters of PWF get a little more insight into well, each other. Today on the program we had the oppurtunity to talk to the newest admin, Trevelbond, who most of you might know as Jeff Jarrett. He had some very candid comments to make about the PWFPC, his new admin spot, and a growing controversy that seems to be happening in part due to his antics. So without further ado, here it is...

The Trevelbond Interview

OTB: Trev always good to have you join the program, let's get straight to it, the PWFPC brought a lot of controversy to these here boards. Many people felt they should have won the damn thing. You placed third overall in the tourney after losing to the eventual champion, me, how did that make you feel to be third best?

Trev: Pretty damn good. You deserve this award, assuming there isn't some massive turnaround in the polls by the time this is published. If I hadn't lost to you, it would have been to STEEK, and I couldn't have that.

OTB: Great answer I must say. But on to a more serious note. This week we saw the departure of former admin and all around good guy, OEO. This had to be hard on you, since you and him talked a lot on these boards. How do you think his exit will play a part in our internet life?

Trev: I've worked with Oeo on these boards for a long time, and watching him fade out and resign was pretty painful. The loss of Oeo as a regular poster has had an obvious impact on traffic, and I personally am going to miss having his insight on these forums. He was extremely knowledgeable in wrestling as well, and was one of our best in that area of the forums. I think that is where his departure will be felt the most. I can only hope that things work out for him, and that perhaps he can re-join us someday soon.

OTB: He will obviously be missed, but it did work out for you. Upon his resignation he made some requests one of those was making you move up to the admin spot he vacated. Will we now see any changes with you at the helm?

Trev: Not really. We will be installing new mods where we need them due to the promotions, but that is really all that is planned right now.

OTB: So we will see a new CW mod then right? Don't answer that..I have to say that being an admin has it perks you get to ban people, not that you didn't do that as a supermod, but now you pretty much have free reign to do it whenever you want, whenever you want, do you think you are a banning nazi?

Trev: Bah. I enforce the rules. Sue me.

OTB: Well we know you like to look after the place...however, some people claim you are power hungry, how do you respond to that statement?

Trev: Well, Starscream hates us mods, but has a particular hatred for me. When I became a Supermod Starscream said that I was probably going to ban him on sight every chance I got. That never happened. I am not a power hungry guy, though I do enjoy my position here.

OTB: Speaking of Starscream, if you had to sit on a bus beside either starscream or shooter who would you choose?

Trev: Starscream, no doubt. Whether you want to believe me or not, I actually like reading Starscream's posts. Shooter is an annoyance, a child with nothing better to do than spend hours on end harrassing people on a message board.

OTB: Some people might consider that shocking, on that note, what one improvement would you make to PWF?

Trev: Some cuts to the mod roster, new curtains. Neither wil probably happen.

OTB: So does that statement mean we won't have a new CW mod? nevermind don't answer that either. Let's talk about some of the banning you have done. You got rid of the man called Binky. Which brings me to the conclusion you didn't care for him. So, If Binky Lives Again showed up what would you do?

Trev: IP ban. That guy was just plain retarded.

OTB: Sorry i find that too funny, is that because you disliked his stories? I got to ask you have you ever been to Walgreens?

Trev: Yes, several times. It's best to go late at night when the freaks are out and shopping. I was there two nights ago at around midnight, and the checker was so slow I almost robbed the place.

OTB: Too funny, not necessarily fighting on friday nights at Walgreen funny, but still too funny. Speaking of funny, remember when kurt angle got banned? Would you ever ban Kurt?

Trev: He's pissed me off before, but no, I can't say I've ever wanted to do that.

OTB: Very safe answer. okay a few questions that have nothing to do with PWF. You are from San Fransico, so tell me what's the real San Fransico Treat?

Trev: Hey pal, lets keep this G-Rated...

Seriously, it's the food. We have some excellent resturants here. Garlic fries come to mind. Our ballpark has excellent Garlic fries, so does Schroeder's beer hall on Front street. The archetecture and beauty of the city is striking too, I appreciate it more every day. The worst part is the people, nobody knows how to drive, and god forbid you ever have thoughts deviant of the norm. They tolerate everything except diversity of thought here.

In the words of a missing friend... Ooh! A penny!

OTB: Food huh? So Alcatrez or the Wharf?

Trev: Neither. They're both tourist traps. If I really had to choose I'd say The Wharf, simply for the history my family has there.

OTB: We heard you are a music lover, so John Tesh or Yanni?

Trev: Megadeth. Jeez.

OTB: Ok, Mr. San Fran, it's about time to wrap this up but before we do, one more question, how's the weather in Vermont?

Trev: 19 °F 58% humidity

OTB: Join us next time us we interview another unsuspecting soul on 15 Questions. We'll be back with our last segment "Where are they now" right after this.

-----------

We have no more sponsors, so sorry to disappoint.

-----------

Welcome back, to our final segment "Where are they now". This week we asked the panel to tell us where they think Syn (aka Kara) is. They had a lot of different answers, but some of them believe that she was abducted by an alien by the name of bloodice. Yes, former poster bloodice is apparently an alien. This seems to have made many people upset, as they miss Syn, although as one panelist said:

"I don't miss her poor spelling"

That's right Syn had bad spelling, In fact we asked where she might be right now:

"In a first grade class in some shitty place like Detroit learning how to write"

Well we did find out that after a rare visit to New Mexico, her and her capturer, Bloodice, are living in Detriot. They have been there treating some girl like their bitch. We also learned this from one panelist about them being on the internet:

"she's hanging out with Bloodice on one of those boards that are too cheap to buy a domain name"

We wonder what site and got this reply:

"Vampiredolls or something"

OTB is not sure, but we do know that the alien bloodice is not the first person to get to her. Not the first indeed. Apparently one man named Kevin was said to have recieved what many people around here call "head" from one said Syn. Many posters didn't believe it, one in fact said:

"Who in their right mind would give kevin head?"

Others stated:

"hasn't everybody given kevin head?"

Yet still others said they had proof:

"yes....Kevin told me it was the best cyber-head he'd ever recieved from a gothic lesbian who he'd never met before"

Not many people were too sure, after all it's now e-head. But one panelist summed it up about Syn and Kevin:

"She was probably trying to say she gave kevin bread... she just misspelt it."

Quite possibly, but we did find out about kevin's head experience:

"You know the only person to ever give Kevo head is Stone Cold."

We are still trying to find out about that one, and will update you in the weeks to come. But there was one more tale we had to learn more about. Apparently before she was abducted by Ice, Syn had a fling with Starscream. But can you blame Scream? I mean check out what he was tempted by...

Anyways, Many people have heard that Syn is now carrying Scream's love child. Here is the low down:

"I think I heard through the grapevine that she indeed is. She talked to him, he called her a dumb white bitch, that turner her on so she raped him and he nutted in her cooch. watch out world."

Once again we apologize for the graphic detail. So what has become of the fling? Is there really a love child, we got the scoop on the situation:

"Yes...They are expecting twins. I believe they are due in June. "

More than just one bundle coming their way. Of course now Scream would have to be able to locate her and Ice in Detriot. Looks like Star has a little traveling to do. But some Panelists wanted to wish him the best with his new lovechildren:

"I hope the child grows to be a stunning example of friendliness just like its parents."

"It'd be cool for that to happen. Scream and I are buds and I'd like to see him have a little joy in this life."

Yes Scream you do have some friends that are watching out for you and your children. With that being said we come near a close in our program and want to leave you with our segment "10 Reasons"...this week we asked our panel to come up with a reason that would make you "too goth", so with out any more waiting here is

The 10 Reasons you are Too Goth

10. Cutting yourself to feel something

9. drinking blood

8. wearing make-up to make your face look pale.

7. When they get all big headed about being "unique" with the rest of their little faggy goth clique

6. when you start appearing on suicidegirls.com

5. Blood sacrifices of small children

4. tattooed goth girls running around in lingerie and duct tape on thier nipples.

3. Piercing nipples, balls, cocks, and snatches.

2. if you tell your highschool gym teacher to call you Azrael Prince of Darkness

and this week number one answer for being too goth is...

1. When it makes you start lying over the internet about being a bartender/personal trainer/super hero, then you're too goth.

Join us next week, when we have a new where are they, also an interview you don't want to miss, and much much more. This is Dogcatcher signing off, with "Off the Board"

credit goes out to all of our panelists including:
Stick, Mr. Hostility, Trevelbond, Rebel, Monica, Exo, pyXL, UT, Dade, Kurt Angle, Pei Mei, Auron, Side Effect, Alex, Desi Arnaz, Sweet Tooth, Steph, Sly as Hell, Boston, Green Lantern, Sam, Alli Sabbah and Gdawg...

Last edited by DC; 26 Feb 2005 at 08:05 PM.
Old 26 Feb 2005, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

DC this is by far the most compelling and interesting project you've ever under-taken, You've thrown many different opinions on the board and this is just sheer Brillance on your part to bring this to life....

If this doesn't make you a PWF Poster Legend....

Then....

Whoever doesn't remember you for anything you've done here should be stabbed in the groin repeatedly....

You're The Man DC....

....I should've noticed earlier
Old 26 Feb 2005, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Syn has a nice body. I'd do her.
Old 26 Feb 2005, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love how the quotes are anonymous. It somehow makes them even funnier.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 26 Feb 2005, 08:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

-The publicities are great.
-The interview with TB is great.
-The whole thing is great.

Man, I have to bow you...Well, maybe later.
Old 26 Feb 2005, 09:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Charisma
-The interview with TB is great.
Tuberculosis?
Old 26 Feb 2005, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

that was screams underage lolita?
how did she ever manage to be able to handle starscream massive girth?
i mean that things the size of baby's arm....

oh and sikk's a moron?
who said that... i'm headhunting.
Old 26 Feb 2005, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO

This is probably the best thing you have done on PWF. Better than all the tournamant, the PWFPC, and the Insider. This is great stuff man.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 02:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Hilarious...
Old 27 Feb 2005, 03:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quality, absolute quality. Good stuff.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 27 Feb 2005, 05:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
---------------------------

"No.stupid people ruin PWF. However Stupid people tend to ruin everything"
Quoted for emphasis

Quote:
OTB:Speaking of funny, remember when kurt angle got banned? Would you ever ban Kurt?

Trev: He's pissed me off before, but no, I can't say I've ever wanted to do that.
2 Things...
1- It wasn't funny
2- This is one more reason why Trev isn't a dildo riding faggot like some previous PWF admins

Old 27 Feb 2005, 05:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Quoted for emphasis

2 Things...
1- It wasn't funny
2- This is one more reason why Trev isn't a dildo riding faggot like some previous PWF admins

another reason why Trev isn't a dildo riding faggot like some previous PWF admins is becuz he actually had the freaking balls to invite me here...

will sikkbones get a chance to be on a future off the board possibly interviewed?
i have a lot of intelligent and not so intelligent things to say.
and if interviewed i will finally reveal my relationship with bootlegger and like deepthroat reveal or deny that i am secretly him.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 10:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Indeed, a great work DC.

Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:21 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I had to skim some, but it was a nice read.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 12:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Wow. That was great.

DC, this has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen you write. I hope you can keep this up of awhile. Great work.