ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts:Feb. 25,2005-IWO, PWFPC...probabaly more.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2005, 09:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts:Feb. 25,2005-IWO, PWFPC...probabaly more.

Hello monkies. It's a beautiful Friday morning and its time for my column.

First line of buisness. IWO has a new promo thread up. Go post a promo or die, your choice. I of course, am the Tag Team champ and will be retaining that title. Anyhow, here is the card for those of you who care:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Time for the show you have all been waiting for folks. The first ever IWO Last Mile Pay per View. So order now and catch all your favorite superstars in action.

The card line up will be as follows.

The Newcomer Phylis Sexay has arrived but does he have what it takes to beat the IWO hardcore champion Swinn. (Disclaimer: The Hardcore Title is not on the line)

Coming off the loss of His Middleweigth title can Chris Stunner redeem himself with a victory over Tim Ross? Will the converts be a factor? Tune in to find out.

The undefeated assassin Dan Mitchell will take on Mafia Member Tony Morello.

Dogcatcher would like to take a few moments to speak to the audience about his Middleweight title.

Special three way title match for the tag Team gold. The champions Jason and GDawg will defend against the Monetary Militia members Dante and The Josh with the team of Ravage and The Canuck thrown into the mix. (Tornado tag rules apply.)

Alli Sabbah will be facing The Mafia member The Boss.

The main event shall be Unstoppable Force against the shock of the century Cutlip.
There, free advertising for IWO.

The PWFPC has come to a close, and DC is your most popular poster!!! Yay!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...hookers . I wanted him to win the whole time and he did, which tells me one thing...you guys aren't that dumb...kidding . Congrats to DC and also to STICK for making the finals.

Today in Stock UP, Stock down, I will neuter this dog. Ok I won't, but that's not to say he doesn't deserve it.

UP-The cartoon tourney: Supposedly this thing will start today. That comes from the magic typing hands of Igloo. So, we will finally see it. Anyhow, here is the brackets:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
The seedings don't have any signifigance. It's just like that so I can set up the brackets easier.

1. Inspector Gadget vs 56. Recess
2. Garfield and Friends vs 55. 2 Stupid Dogs
3. Charlie Brown vs 54. Dennis The Menace
4. South Park vs 53. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5. Bevis and Butthead vs 52. Jetsons
6. Space Ghost vs 51. Flintstones
7. The Simpsons vs 50. Sealab 2021
8. Family Guy vs 49. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
9. Futurama vs 48. Rocko's Modern Life
10. Tom & Jerry vs 47. Doug
11. Thundercats vs 46. School House Rock
12. Scooby Doo vs 45. Super Mario Bros.
13. GI Joe vs 44. The Critic
14. Transfromers vs 43. Speed Racer
15. Batman vs 42. Pinky and the Brain
16. Gargolyes vs 41. Captain Planet
17. Robotech vs 40. Animaniacs
18. Rocket Power vs 39. Samurai Pizza Cats
19. Inhumanoids vs 38. Darkwing Duck
20. Spiderman vs 37. Duckman
21. Jem and the Holograms vs 36. Sonic the Hedgehog
22. Smurfs vs 35. Teen Titans
23. Tiny Toon Adventures vs 34. Ren and Stimpy
24. Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids vs 33. Felix the Cat
25. Battle of the Planets(G-Force) vs 32. X-Men
26. Justice League vs 31. Spongebob Squarepants
27. Voltron vs 30. Super Friends
28. Wackey Racers vs 29. Loony Tunes

First brackets should be up tomorrow.

Discuss, if you'd like.
Good stuff, good stuff.

down- Sikk: He was flaming in OT again yesterday. But, on the good side, I told him to stop and he did. That was alright I guess. Plus, he wanted a mention, so he got one.

UP-The efed: They seem to be a little more on top of things right now. I think if they could get a show out by Tuesday or Wednesday, everyone would be happy. I'm tryin my best to regain interest in it, but if the shows aren't comin out quick, nobody will care.

down- Sir Joe of Sun: For lieing. 12.5 inches...pfft. What is he, part horse. Seriously though. I have a question for you people, mods in particular, if say...Sikk made that ***** thread, how fast would it have been moved to the recycle bin? Pretty damned quick im sure.

UP-STICK: Like when I stocked up Trev, this is just for not bitching about losing to DC. Who knew STICK had a little class <---That smiley=god

down-Sam: For the Save Shooter thing in his sig. Sam, I really think that you may be the only one that wants Shooter back. I really truly believe that. Nothing against you though.

Name Changes (per Trev's request)
----------------------------------
Sikk is now Sean Waltman
Shane is now Moses
Steph is now Mama Yankee
B-Lo is now Boston Juggalo
Ash is now Dave O Mac
Trevelbond is now Jeff Jarrett (I know that was the only reason you wanted a name change update )
And Sam is back to The Man2005

GDAWG's Thoughts is presented by:
Alli Sabbah's Emporium and
Alex's Bitch Bets lookie there it is:
Bitch Prediction Record
2-1

Next Prediction: TBD

Last Prediction: Alex said that San Antonio would beat Houston last night... and the Spurs beat the fuck out of Houston~! Give me a win, bitches!

You heard the man give him a win BITCHES!!!

So long hookers (haha DC )
Old 25 Feb 2005, 09:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yahoo free advertising. Although if I was a betting man Id put my money on Dante and The Josh.

Old 25 Feb 2005, 09:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

oh great just when we get Alli to quit advertising the efed, this happens
Old 25 Feb 2005, 10:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
oh great just when we get Alli to quit advertising the efed, this happens

Bwahahahahaah The Efed shall rise again. "Dixie plays in the background."

Old 25 Feb 2005, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Stfu
Old 25 Feb 2005, 03:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Yahoo free advertising. Although if I was a betting man Id put my money on Dante and The Josh.
I have a feeling you gave away a match ending.
Old 25 Feb 2005, 04:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

great posting jesse and keep it up like always lol. peace out

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 25 Feb 2005, 10:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I have a feeling you gave away a match ending.
Of course not but I have to go with members of the Monetary Militia in any event.

Old 26 Feb 2005, 11:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I wanted him to win the whole time and he did, which tells me one thing...you guys aren't that dumb...kidding
Jee thanks

Quote:
UP-STICK: Like when I stocked up Trev, this is just for not bitching about losing to DC. Who knew STICK had a little class
Oh really? This coming from someone who probably bawled his eyes out when he didn't get this forum. Not only that, but you've been ridin DC's nutz pretty hard, since you practically insulted him cuz he got this forum over you.

How about this for class ya little faggot; I don't give a fuck if you stock me up or down, because your gay ass opinion means shit to me, ya little bitch. I wipe my ass with your stupid ass stock up.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 01:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
Jee thanks

Oh really? This coming from someone who probably bawled his eyes out when he didn't get this forum. Not only that, but you've been ridin DC's nutz pretty hard, since you practically insulted him cuz he got this forum over you.

How about this for class ya little faggot; I don't give a fuck if you stock me up or down, because your gay ass opinion means shit to me, ya little bitch. I wipe my ass with your stupid ass stock up.
Im just curious if this will get you another stock up?