ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts:Feb.22,2005-The 1001 post edition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Feb 2005, 09:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts:Feb.22,2005-The 1001 post edition

Welcome back to PWF's guilty pleasure, GDAWGs Thoughts. Lets get this thing going.

First order of buisness, the PWFPC. DC vs STICK. Mod of everything v. Mod of nothing. . In the last round, STICK beat Reb by a couple of votes and both of them killed Igloo in a combined effort. DC on the other hand had only one opponent. Trevelbond. And DC came away with the 24-23 win. Another record voter turnout. 47 votes. I smell alters . Kidding, kidding. Did anybody else think there was at least 47 active posters, that caught me off-guard. Anyways, VOTE DC...because STICK wants you to.

Next up, Warzone has seen a spike in activity as of late. And that's thanks to our most recent fight between Alli Sabbah and Mr. Happy Gilmore. It seems everybody under the sun showed up to support either side in this fight. And yes, we ALL saw this fight coming, it was just a matter of when. Anyhow. This has certainly brought some credibility back to WZ as it seems the only call outs in there lately have been people calling out Sikk, Shooter, or Scream. Finally, a reason to go back to the WZ.

Can I get some end of the anticipation music please? It's STOCK UP, STOCK down.

UP:T to the revelbond- Trev was very VERY close to beating DC in what I would have called the upset of the tourney. But, instead of bitching about how close he was, like I would've done, he said this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Looks like its definetly over.

I'd like to thank all who voted. I couldn't have lost to a person I have more respect and admiration for. It was a privilidge to come this far.
That's classy stuff Trev, and you are cool for it.

down:WZ normals- Sikk, Shooter, Superfly. All of you have made WZ a pool of gay jokes and threats to kill people...over the internet . Sikk, you bother me less than the other 2 but you can still be annoying. But, on the bright side, you peoples have stopped flaming in OT. For that I applaud you. Kinda consider this a neutral stock. Like a grey rep.

Upsys:The WWE forum- After a little while of the WWE forum not really having much activity, buisness has picked up as JR would say. Lotsa posts. More interesting topics. Keep up the good work WWE people.

downsys: Hot People Forum- Do you people know that this exists? There has not been a post in there in a week. 1 WHOLE WEEK!!!!! THAT IS A LONG F'N TIME WITH NO POSTS!!!! Somebody should do something about that. Like maybe a Hottest Woman of All Time tourney.

Up: Creative Writing- I can guarentee that posting here is at its highest since the PWFWI left. This place has turned into one of the more 'alive' forums as of late. Thank DC. Hell, thank all of yourselves.

down:Nobody again. Somebody do something today that warrants a STOCK down. Nobody is bothering me. Ugh.

GDAWG's Thoughts is brought to you by:
Alli Sabbah's Emporium and
Alex's Bitch Bets (Speaking of which, here it is!!!)
Bitch Prediction Record
1-1

Next Prediction: Alex says that San Antonio will beat Houston (NBA) on February 23rd.

Last Prediction: Alex said that The Western Conference would win the NBA All Star game; Alex got dissed like a motherfucking biotch.

Thank you, Come a gain!!!
Old 22 Feb 2005, 04:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Hey man, I don't give a damn what anyone says about this. I'll be reading every day, whether my "stock" goes up or down.

Nice work.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

did I mention i retired from the WZ?
Old 22 Feb 2005, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I saw that today, so I may write about it tommorrow.
Old 22 Feb 2005, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

very good work as it always is.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 22 Feb 2005, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Shooter apologizing to me in the WZ is basically the biggest moment I've ever been a part of in the Warzone. An apology in the warzone? And from Shooter, of all people? Truly historical.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 22 Feb 2005, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Shooter is soft. Always has been, always will be.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 01:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Great Job again G. Im not proud of posting in warzone.

Old 23 Feb 2005, 09:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Mod of nothing.
By choice son, by choice
Old 23 Feb 2005, 09:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

by the choiced that the HHH of PWF, Dogcatcher has used his power to once again hold stick down
Old 23 Feb 2005, 09:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
by the choiced that the HHH of PWF, Dogcatcher has used his power to once again hold stick down
I used to hold down posters by the dozen
Old 23 Feb 2005, 09:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i've already began the banning process, wait till naitch shows back up