ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

About Rachel.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2005, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default About Rachel.

I don't know if that goes on the "creative writing" board, but i'm writing my own stuff sometimes. Hope you'll like it. This one comes from an event that happened two years ago, when my friend's father got out of jail. Here it is:

About Rachel
Today is one of the most important day of my life. Today, i'm confronting the awkward reality of time passing by way too quickly...Ha, you're certainly wondering why i'm telling you this stuff, right? Well, today's my daughter's birthday: she's 18. Yup, she's now all grown up and ready to face life. I'm kinda proud to day this, you know...But it's funny how the social conventions works: one day, you're being considered as a little kid, feeble and not in the know of what you're about to live...The day after, you're supposed to know everything, to be able to live on you're own...But are you more mature? Not at all...Anyway.

Never had the opportunity to tell my daughter how much i love her, how tough it could be to take another breath if i learn that she's not alive anymore, one day...You know, she's my daughter...My only child. Be cause of me, she discover, she lives, she sees. It's an extraordinary thing to look at them growing up. Now, you're wondering why...Why i can't tell her how much i love her? Well, i knew you were about to say this...But you don't know me...You don't know anything about what i went through...

*To be continued...*
Old 21 Feb 2005, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

are you a writer by anychance at all. that is really good really good. i like it.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 21 Feb 2005, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

No. Actually, i'm a student in political sciences at the Université du Québec à Montréal(Quebec's University of Montreal) and i wrestle in NCW(occasionnally) and in EWR, the two top indy-feds in the province of Quebec, Canada. Righting is only a hobby. Thanks for the compliment and here's the rest of the text.
__________________________________________________ ______________________
September 30th, 1985. I was in a bar, in Ste-Foy, near Quebec City. It was shabby enough to look around and make sure no mouses was eating you're shoe...or if the same mouses was actually cleaning the glasses instead of the owner...But, you know, with the kind of paycheck i was having each week and the baby coming, i was happy to have something to drink, as long as it was less than 5 bucks. Man...I was tired, this day. You know, the kind of day nothing fits, that you should have stay in you're bed...Plus, Steve, on my buddy at work, cut a little part of his middle finger with one of this big saw...Bah, he was OK, but still, this day was a pain in the ass. Suddenly, a big guy began to scream around the bar, punching the tables with his kind of iron fist...Then, when one of his friend, who was wearing a John Deere cap, tried to control him, telling the big guy to calm down...Result: the poor guy received a bottle of beer directly in the face and got thrown through a table...It didn't surprised me too much, considering the atmosphere reigning in the bar...But when the big guy turned around and spotted me, i got a little...nervous. He told me(well, screamed to me) i was looking like the guy who slept with his wife 2 weeks ago and went for a right hand on my jaw. The only reflex i had is to get my buck of beer and brash it on his head...That's what happened, and the tall guy fell behind, cracking his head on the bar and never woke up.

After that, everything went so quickly. Some people told me things like: 25 years without any possibility of liberation...Bla bla bla...That was funny too, cause no matter who the heck told me this kind of thing, i was actually living with a death on my conscience...Do you seriously think i care about what will happen in the next 25 years when i'm wondering if they'll burn him or if they'll bury him? Nah.

Two months later, my wife visited me. She arrived with tears in the eyes, without being in the know of what she should tell me, or how she should act...Well, even for her, i was a murderer, now. Plus, my mugshot has been on the cover of the newspaper during a week, after what happened...The neighbors were looking at her differently too, that's an evidence...They were wondeirng if i was beating her, if i was an ass-hole or something like that. But when she told me she didn't give a damn about what people think, i knew why she was crying...

Half an hour later, i woke up besides security guards around me. They told me i passed out during the visit of my wife...Suddenly, i was remembering why i passed out: Sylvia was at her 4th month.

That's why i can't tell my daughter how much i love her...Never had the chance to hug her neither...Well, it's normal. After all, her mom certainly told her that her father was dead or ran away from her while she was pregnant. Imagine if she knew that her father actually killed another father with a buck of beer...I don't even want to know what kind of life she could have with that in the know.

Speaking of her mother, Sylvia...Steve came to visit me, one day(i don't remember when)...He told me Sylvia and Rachel were now living in...Stoneham, i think...Anyway, a place where there's too much money per person...If you know what i mean. I'm wondering how Sylvia found the money to get an house there...Bah, whatever.

So...That's it. 18 years old is my little daughter...OH! By the way, you don't know how i learned she was named Rachel, uh?...Well, Sylvia always told me that if she have a child, one day, her name would be Justine or Rachel..."Bah, let's flip the coin, then"...I flipped the coin...Rachel.

You know, 18 years isn't that long...REALLY not. In fact, for me, it hasn't been long...I was trying, day after day, to make a portrait of my daughter...I took some parts of her mom's body...some of mine...made the mix...I think she's pretty. I'm sure she's blond, just like Sylvia...At least, that's if there's not a fuckin'punk who told her that pink was "way cuter".

Bah...She's 18 years old now...So, i can't say anything, right?...Well, in fact, i never had the opportunity to say anything.

END.
Old 21 Feb 2005, 09:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

that was very good, i liked it a lot. your writing is great.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!