ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb.21,2005: You didn't think I forgot did you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb.21,2005: You didn't think I forgot did you?

Well, i'm baaaacckk. As i'm sure a few of you noticed (Alex), my column wasnt up yesterday. I have a valid excuse. It was my birthday, I didn't have comp access all day. I simply couldn't write up a column.

First, i'd like to introduce my newest advertiser, Alex, I will be posting his bitch bet stuff everyday, I dunno what he does if he loses, but I hope its something interesting. Anyhow. Here's his latest bet:

Next Prediction: Alex says that San Antonio will beat Houston (NBA) on February 23rd.

Last Prediction: Alex said that The Western Conference would win the NBA All Star game; Alex got dissed like a motherfucking biotch.

Now that that is done, on to buisness, The PWFPC is really heating up. DC vs Trev is the most interesting poll right now. DC leads Trev by one right now. This one will go down to the wire. Once again, I want a tie. A triple threat finals would be pretty cool. DC vs Trev vs STICK. And yes, I know STICK is only up 3. But seriously, does anyone else see Reb coming back for the win. He got my vote, but it won't be enough. So. As it stands right now, DC vs STICK would be the final. I will be voting DC, but, STICK will probably win. He has tremendous support from the rest of the boards. He seems unbeatable right now.

Speakin of DC...the newest CW mod. He's been bumpin some old stuff lately. And i've gotta say. Its really good stuff. Great reads. Also kinda gave me a history lesson on some of the stuff I wasn't here to see. I hope that one day, people like what im doin here as much as they liked the PWFWI. The poems and fan fictions are awesome too. I really missed Creative Writings Hayday. Traffic here has increased since I started writing, and I hope that im part of the reason. Anywho, CW was awesome, I hope we can all get it back to that level.

Drumroll please..............STOCK UP, STOCK down:

UP: DC's new CW idea- it's good, it's real good. I am excited to see it come alive soon here.

down:The spamminating of OT- You people gotta stop it. Every thread in OT turns into a fight now and goes to warzone. Its getting old. Some of you people causing this should grow up and try to make this place enjoyable for others.

UP:Capt. Charisma- This was a guy that used to be a little on the annoying side. But now, he's turned into a good wrestling poster. As he's only a wrestling poster, he won't see this, but he has really improved and become a guy who's knowledgeable and definetely a good poster.

down:IWO- I WANT MY RESULTS!!!! There seems to be a problem over at the efed with getting shows out on time. I'm not trying to diss em, I know they put out good shows, but the ungodly long wait between shows really loses posters interest in the whole deal. Churning out shows quicker leads to more interest which leads to a better efed overall.

UP:Sam for the second time- Sam has done all he can as of late to stop the spamming in OT. He has become a good mod, and also is still one of the better posters here. And, I actually like the Happy Gilmore stuff. That's funny stuff. I like this because I get it, unlike that weird Anti Social Butterflys buisness. Keep on doin what you're doin Sam, you're impressing me with how you mod OT.

down: Ill be honest, the boards are doing well right now, not much pisses me off. So, I can't think of anything or anyone else to give a stock down to. Sorry if your favorite part is me dissing people or things.

GDAWG's Thoughts is brought to you by:
Alli Sabbah's Emporium and
Alex's Bitch Bets

Thanks guys. As always, criticism is encouraged. Also, this one seemed a little rushed, it'll be better tommorrow.

Last edited by GDAWG; 21 Feb 2005 at 02:11 PM.
Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Come see the amazing golf ball wacker guy.

I guess I can say....Good Stuff.
Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good shit as always.

Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Very good. keep them coming and dude can i ask how long does it take you to do that?
Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I voluntered to write for the E-fed...See if I can't help fix that problem..
Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylis_sexay
Very good. keep them coming and dude can i ask how long does it take you to do that?
1/2 hour. 45 minutes if I can't think of thigs like stocks.
Old 21 Feb 2005, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

ahhh i see. awesome keep it up
Old 21 Feb 2005, 04:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yay-uh! Awesome stuff, Gdawg. Don't forget to add my bitch record (1-1 right now) next time.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 21 Feb 2005, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Lol. I'm on GDAWG's list of "up"...Sounds cool to me.