ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Joint Promotion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Feb 2005, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN
Default PWF Joint Promotion

We've seen people run their own wrestling promotions via Creative Writing Forum. Now what i want to do is bring this places top writers AND bookers AND wrestling geniouses together to make the ultimate fantasy fed.

If you have any questions then post them.

Apply for the jobs here.

NON-DIVISIONAL
Owner: ASSASSIN

MAIN EVENT (World Heavyweight Title)
Booker(s): ASSASSIN
Writer(s): ASSASSIN

MIDCARD (Intermediate Title)
Booker(s): dogcatcher
Writer(s): ASSASSIN, GDAWG, dogcatcher.

TAG TEAM (Tag Team Title)
Booker(s):GDAWG
Writer(s): ASSASSIN

REQUIREMENTS
  • Main Event bookers must choose over wrestlers for the spot.
  • Intermediate/Midcard booker must be familiar with more than just American indy workers.
  • Tag Team bookers must know many tag teams throughout the world.

And a few more things. You can only be a head booker in one division. The advisors can be head bookers. Head bookers cant be overlookers. Sub bookers can be overlookers in a different division. Writers can write in more than one division. Anyone can be a writer.

Last edited by Orlando JorDAN; 24 Feb 2005 at 11:45 AM.
Old 20 Feb 2005, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I would like to be an advisor.
Old 20 Feb 2005, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of

Im going to make myself a writer in all divisions, and make myself head booker of the Main Event division, until i find someone better.

Old 20 Feb 2005, 03:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

let me ask this an overlooker just books the matches nothing more. right? if so does it matter types of matches the over looker brings in? what are you going for here? and if i got everything correct i will be the overlooker for the midcard or the tag team overlooker
Old 20 Feb 2005, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

The overlookers decide on the final product of the devision. If they want a match then they should ask the head booker to book it. They also decide on the storylines to use and who wins the divison title next. Other things they do is decide on confrontations/matches that are vital to storylines and decide on the matches that cant happen.

In a nut shell. The overlookers are the creative control of their division.

Old 20 Feb 2005, 03:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Alright thanks

i will be the tag team overlooker.

i got creativity for that.
Old 23 Feb 2005, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

BUMP

We need more people

Old 23 Feb 2005, 10:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you have too much going on, you should have started smaller
Old 23 Feb 2005, 10:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

I have narrowed it down to just 3 divisions.

Old 23 Feb 2005, 11:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i'm real confused at how this works
Old 23 Feb 2005, 11:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

its like running our own promotion, but not just one person can run a full federation so we all have to run different parts of the place. I could sort it so that everyone in each division has to write and book the matches as well as make the storylines, it would be simpler that way.

phylis_sexay, will you be interested in writing

Old 23 Feb 2005, 11:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

personally, i think you should have a writer to do both storyline and matches, and then have a booker to decide the rankings and who is in the division, and that be it
Old 23 Feb 2005, 11:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Ive made it amazingly simple, we need writers and bookers for each of the three divisions. I will act as the owner but i am going to book in the main event aswell as write in all divisions. The two who have signed up before have to resign up.

Old 23 Feb 2005, 12:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i could book some mid card people
Old 23 Feb 2005, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Tag Team booker!!!