ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb.19, 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb.19, 2005

I'm sure all of you know the warning by now. Blah Blah Blah these are my opinions blah blah blah You shouldn't hurt animals. ONWARD TO THE COLUMN DE'JOUR (I had no idea how to spell that)
---------------------------------------------
Welcome to the first Saturday edition of GDAWG's Thoughts. I wasn't sure if I was gonna find the time to do this today, but, here I am. So, FIRST TOPIC.

Something weird happened in the PWFPC today. Reb and Trev tie at 22 votes a piece in their poll. This is an interesting development in the polls. How will DC handle this. If it was me, I'd just advance em both to the next round and have 1 triple threat poll. But, I'm sure DC will come up with something good and original to do. The rest of the contest has gone pretty much the way people thought it would with the exception of One getting beat and GL pulling out a few upsets.

NEXT TOPIC!!!

Advertising rates are in effect if you are interested. And I think i'm being really cheap here:
1 week-500pts
1 month- 1500pts
Lifetime plan- 6000pts
There, that's pretty cheap I thought. Im a fair person.

FINAL TOPIC BEFORE STOCK UP, STOCK down

Boss has left for a while. Im not sure if many of you were aware of that, so here is the his leaving statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
Well, I'm not trying to draw attention or anything, but I think I need a break. Nothing exciting or thought-provoking is happening here anymore, which makes it boring for me personally. I like to post intelligently, not a lot of spam around. But that's not really a big concern, it's more personal. I really wanna do well in school so I can make the Honor Roll this year, plus I'm busy training for baseball and football year-round now, so it's hard for me to be a consistent, everyday poster. If I see a thread I like, I'll try and stop in, but don't expect seeing me that much...maybe I'll post in GFX to get some reviews, but that'll probably be the majority of my little posting here over the next few months. Who knows, maybe I'll be back next month, it all depends on how it works out.

Alright guys, I'll see ya later-

Mike
Well, nothing 'thought provoking' is going on. So, I vowed that I will fix that. Problem is, I can't think of anything to do. I've got a few crappy ideas going around, but nothing that is worth even saying here. When I think of something, you'll here about it. NOW:

STOCK UP, STOCK down

Up:PWFPC- Yes I know, in my first installment, PWFPC got a stock down. Well, now that the stables are gone, voting is at a high for the tournament. Look at the Reb/Trev poll. 44 votes in that one poll alone. Highest voter turnout for any one poll so far I think. The PWFPC has found its luster again and it couldn't have happened at a better time.

down:GDAWG- Yes, i'm giving myself a stock down. Im basically begging to mod this CW writing forum. Hell, I have one last appeal that hasn't gotten a response in which I doubt DC's ability to mod this place. Who am I to doubt DC's ability to make this place great? As i've said over and over again, I believe DC is the best poster here. I can't believe he'd just forget about this place. Sure, I'd love to mod this place, but if they want DC to do it, who am I to argue. God, that hurt to type.

UP:Alli Sabbah- This is a guy that lives for the efed. He is one of my favorite posters on this site, and one of my favorite people to talk to on MSN. But, what did he do to get here? I've got a feeling you'll find out in a little while. Hint:its a helluva innovation for the efed.

down: Anti Social Butterflys- I don't get their gimmick at all. Are they a band from the future or something? What pisses me off about them is that I thought the stable stuff was done, and now, here's a new stable. When are Sam and Norm gonna go back to being themselves again. I understand Shooter though, he figures that if he has a stable that people won't flame him as much. Sounds like a sound strategy, it won't work though.

UP:Alex, BV, Illini Fan, whatever you want to call him- Alex hit his 1000th post and nobody gives a shit. I guess I care more because it's something I haven't done yet. Anyways, congratulations Alex.

down:Shooter...again- This happens agin because of Shooter's making fun of Lantern's dad who is no longer with us anymore. That is absolutely not right. It pissed me off when I saw it and it still makes me mad. Shooter, when your dad dies, I hope nobody makes fun of you. You are a horrible person that shouldn't be allowed here anymore.

Username update monday

No banner yet but, GDAWG's thoughts is brought to you by Alli Sabbah's Emporium. Pick up your copy of Alli Sabbah and the Glass Ceiling today!!!

That's all for today. A special GDAWG's thoughts tommorrow.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Behold the glory that is DC...now bow down CW serf...

pretty good for a saturday, really surprised you did a saturday one personally...if you want to talk about the mod spot thing, you should pm me...

other things i noticed about your opinions (which means there is no right or wrong)

the warzone thing about GL, you know if you tell everyone things about yourself on the net you are only asking for it coming back at you later...you just have to ignore the idiots that roam these boards sometimes

and for the advertising that is freakin great for 6000points for the duration of this idea if it goes longer than 4 months....but since i think the longest running thing right now is the JWA by jiggy..that might not be a good thing to start making you so rich...we will see
Old 19 Feb 2005, 03:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Thanks for noticing me...I'm the best.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

o lookie shooter even went back to his old name thanks to gdawg
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
o lookie shooter even went back to his old name thanks to gdawg

or not...go look why i did.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i don't know where you did it at
Old 19 Feb 2005, 07:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
Behold the glory that is DC...now bow down CW serf...

Don't ever stock down my stable you loser!
Old 19 Feb 2005, 08:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Incredible job, Gdawg. Your column actually informed me of a few things I didn't know was happening here at PWF. Very nice writing, keep up the good work.

And I'll talk to you about the advertising thing on MSN.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 19 Feb 2005, 08:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Awesome job and my ad payment is on its way. Ill be finding some pics eventually.

Old 19 Feb 2005, 11:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

They're getting better every day. Good work as always,GDAWG.

Old 20 Feb 2005, 12:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

this is my second read of your column so far and im impressed

Old 20 Feb 2005, 01:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Always a pleasure to hear people's deepests thoughts and not get the shit flamed out of him....
Old 20 Feb 2005, 02:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Look at the name tag, youre in my world now grandma.

now you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep.
Old 20 Feb 2005, 02:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

who does sikkbones have to piss off to get mentioned around here?
Old 20 Feb 2005, 02:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

You were in my first column. Good things too.