ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb 18, 2005

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2005, 09:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts- Feb 18, 2005

Warning: GDAWG's thoughts features opinions and statements that may not be so cool with other posters. Accordingly GDAWG must insist that you voice your disagreement, or praise my opinions.
Also, I didn't hurt any animals making this column, and you shouldn't either.
---------------------------------------
Ahhh, I got my old name back, the stable crap is over, we are damn near having a PWFPC winner, my column was a hit. All in all, life on PWF is good right now. So...onward to the column!!!!!

Well, I complain about how stale the stables had become yesterday and here I sit, no more stables. I'd like to think I had an effect on that...but I don't think I did. The Full House stable went down first, so, does that mean the A-Team wins the 'war' we waged on them. Nah, we didn't win jack shit. There really was no war. All there was was me saying, I PITY THE FOOL alot. Well, the stables are behind us now and I couldn't be happier. Thank god that's done!

The PWF Popularity Contest is nearing a close. 8 people left. This is the time where I wish vBookie would work. The clear favorites amond the posters are STICK and DC. Irony will be strong if STICK, who doesn't want to win, wins. Personally, I see no reason to vote for him. The only person that deserves to win is the one who put the damn tourney together, DC. I've said it before and i'll say it again DC is the best poster on this site...period. It isn't even really a competition.

Now, onto seemingly everyones favorite thing about yesterdays column, Stock UP, Stock down:

Stock UP:All the stable people- I think you guys and I all realised that it got stale. I especially respect Reb, and yes even Shooter, for being the first two I saw to quit their respective stable. It was fun for a while, but I think we all knew it had run its course.

down:Mr. Goldberg- Possibly the most annoying new guy in WZ. I think PW left its gate open and let all the retards out. But, Mr. Goldberg is FAR and away the most annoying of the lot.

UP: Forgotten Sin- The man nobody seems to notice stuck with STICK in the elite 8 of the PWFPC. Does somebody wanna explain to me why he's never considered for mod of a high traffic forum or a SM spot? The guy does a great job with G&T and he had 11,000+ posts. That seems to be great qualifications for when a SM spot comes up.

down: Dade- Kinda like Neaux yesterday, I like Dade, he's a cool guy. But, saying that the PWFPC is fixed is what got him here. And, as much as I wanted to win, I knew it wasn't fixed. Saying that it was is ignorance. I really hope he was joking, but I don't know that he was.

UP: Towelie (Xero)- I love South Park. And Towelie may be the funniest charecter on the show. So, I love Xero's Towelie gimmick. Every time he types, "Wanna get high?" I can't help but laugh. Xero plays the Towelie part very well.

down: Anyone calling for Trev's removal as SM- Several people, mostly in WZ, have done it. Scream comes to mind. And I think that's dumb. Trev doesn't abuse his powers (well, maybe once), he's always here, and he posts alot and posts inteligently. Removing him as SM would be bad for the site. Hell, he may be next on the list for an admin spot

Recent Username changes
-------------------------
Uncle Joey ->Tri
Bad Attitude -> GDAWG
Capt. Murdock -> Alli Sabbah
Kimmy Gibbler-> Dimebag Wyden
Dimebag Wyden -> Nicklebag Wyden
Shooter Magavin -> Velvet Rose
DJ Tanner -> Igloo
Danny Tanner -> STICKzophrenic
Towelie -> Xero
Uncle Jesse -> Shooter Magavin
David Lee Roth -> Jesus
Superfly -> Mumm-ra
The Illini Fan->Alex~!
Simon Dean-> Capt. Charisma

A new Friday tradition...Poster of THE WEEK!!!
This week it is...
Dev (Pei Mei)!!!!

That's my time, you've been great...se ya tommorrow.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 10:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
UP: Towelie (Xero)- I love South Park. And Towelie may be the funniest charecter on the show. So, I love Xero's Towelie gimmick. Every time he types, "Wanna get high?" I can't help but laugh. Xero plays the Towelie part very well.

Recent Username changes
-------------------------
Towelie -> Xero
Thank you. I enjoy going to the Towelie gimmick once in a while for fun. Towelie works in small doses...use the gimmick too much and it gets REALLY annoying really quick. Mostly to me.

Good work on your Mr. T gimmick too...you did it very well.

Keep up the good work with these articles...they're quite good.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 02:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
UP: Forgotten Sin- The man nobody seems to notice stuck with STICK in the elite 8 of the PWFPC. Does somebody wanna explain to me why he's never considered for mod of a high traffic forum or a SM spot? The guy does a great job with G&T and he had 11,000+ posts. That seems to be great qualifications for when a SM spot comes up.
Thanks for the kind words.

Old 18 Feb 2005, 02:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

A very enjoyable read.

Old 18 Feb 2005, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nice job.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 18 Feb 2005, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Thank you kind people, i'm here to entertain you... new column tommorrow.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

I also had an idea for monday's column. If anyone gives a crap, here it is:

Stock Up, Stock down seems to have turned into the feature of my column,so, I wanna give you generous peoples a chance to voice your opinions. Just PM me your own personal Stocks and I may post them in Monday's "Readers Stock UP, Stock down".

If nobody replies to that, i'll do my own Stocks as I normally would do.