ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

GDAWG's Thoughts-Feb. 17, 2005: The Maiden Voyage.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default GDAWG's Thoughts-Feb. 17, 2005: The Maiden Voyage.

Well, it looks as though my plan is being put into action. So, WELCOME, TO THE 1ST EVER INSTALLMENT OF..........GDAWG'S THOUGHTS!!!!!

Warning: GDAWG's thoughts features opinions and statements that may not be so cool with other posters. Accordingly GDAWG must insist that you voice your disagreement, or praise my opinions.
Also, I didn't hurt any animals making this column, and you shouldn't either.
-------------------------------------------
Well, with this being the first of the daily installment, i'm going to cover more than yesterday, which is what my thoughts will normally be based on.

First off, this whole stable thing. It's getting pretty crazy. You've got Full House with more members than I can count, and Admin powers. And you've got the A-Team consisting of yours truly, Alli, and Sikk. Personally, i'm getting sick of this and I wish things would just go back to the way they used to be. The stable's are actually causing trouble. Plus, that Mr. T thing got old in the past day or so. Don't get me wrong, it was fun when I first joined, now it seems like it's getting a little chore-ish. The FH stable, has it's moments. Norm does a great Gibbler. But, overall, it's getting stale and i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks that. So, I propose we end the whole thing now, before prople end up being banned for some stable-related reason. Please, for the sanity of the boards.

Next, I wanna talk about this little thing i'm writing up here. First, with me making a daily thread, CW is gonna get crowded...quick. So if I'm gonna keep this place clean, i'm gonna need an archive. And there needs to be a mod (not sayin me, but it'd be nice) to move old entries there. With that said, here's the features that GDAWG's thoughts will bring to you.
Features:
1.My opinions and thoughts.
2.Stock Up, Stock Down, you'll see that a little later.
3.Keepin tabs on username changes.
4.Advertising is available, PM me if interested.

So, here's the first Stock UP, Stock down:

Stock UP- Dogcatcher:he put together all these awesome tourneys. Plus, he's just an awesome poster.

Stock down- Shooter: Flaming in OT, creating another alter (ooo) and making an "agreement" with Trev that we all know won't last. Overall, this is the most annoying i've seen him.

UP-Sam: Even though a lot of people have found him to be a bit annoying and a little power happy. the way he stood up to Exo was cool. Sam's cool, even if he is a Full Houser

down- Neaux Comment: I really have nothing against Neaux, he was one of my favorite posters here, but he left, really for no reason. I don't understand why. Neaux is cool, but leaving is what got him a stock down.

UP-Sikk: We had all heard about the spamtastic Sikk. The, he came, and I think everyone was a little worried. But, he hasn't spammed, he doesn't flame people too much outside of WZ. Overall, Sikk turned into a pretty descent poster, that's a pleasent surprise.

down-PWFPC: This was awesome at first, but, with the emergence of the FH stable, I guarentee you, one of them will win. When you have 9-10 automatic votes, it's hard for the other guy to stand a chance. It's really all just a formality now.

Username changes:
none right now.

That was it. The first installment of GDAWG's thoughts. Come back tommorrow for a fresh new entry.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Attitude
UP-Sam: Even though a lot of people have found him to be a bit annoying and a little power happy. the way he stood up to Exo was cool. Sam's cool, even if he is a Full Houser
Who thinks I'm annoying??

Nice stuff, gdawg.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I dunno, i've heard it through the grapevine.

and thanks.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Attitude
I dunno, i've heard it through the grapevine.

and thanks.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 11:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

good job...let me comment on a few things to clear it up...give you a little point/counterpoint if you will....take it to the pay window...anyways

First, with me making a daily thread, CW is gonna get crowded...quick. So if I'm gonna keep this place clean, i'm gonna need an archive. And there needs to be a mod (not sayin me, but it'd be nice) to move old entries there.

(ok, first off no archive, this place isn't that busy....no offense to you, but i have rarely seen people keep stuff updated in here...and to answer the mod situation, we are working on it)

-----

down- Neaux Comment: I really have nothing against Neaux, he was one of my favorite posters here, but he left, really for no reason. I don't understand why. Neaux is cool, but leaving is what got him a stock down.

(he left for lent, he will return)

--------

down-PWFPC: This was awesome at first, but, with the emergence of the FH stable, I guarentee you, one of them will win. When you have 9-10 automatic votes, it's hard for the other guy to stand a chance. It's really all just a formality now.

(there are 3 full house people left out of 8 posters...and check the new brackets, they might not win)

--------------

Advertising is available, PM me if interested.

(done it, you will get probally SE and Alli advertising, especially since Alli likes to humiliate his efed opponents

--------

You said you wanted comments and praise, very good for the first installment...will be interesting to see where this goes
Old 17 Feb 2005, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Nice first installment. Yeah I miss my Alli Sabbah banners and Ill probably change back in a few days. I am surprised I didnt get a down in stock due to the fact Ive lowered myself to arguing with Shooter.

Old 17 Feb 2005, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good first installment. yeah, the stable thing is getting pretty stale. i mean, it's original and funny, but a week is pretty long to be doing this.

Old 17 Feb 2005, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Well, feedback is good.

The Pilot is a series, definetely back tommorrow. And the next day, and the next day, and so on until the end of time.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

that was pretty good, I like the stock statements. I doubt the username changes will come in handy though since it's hard to keep track of who changes their screen name.
Old 18 Feb 2005, 04:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

^

I could help him with that....

I figured out all the users in the Full House Stable plus I know your David...
Old 18 Feb 2005, 08:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

I've got connections for the Username thing.