ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

WZWA Mixed Tag Match

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2004, 08:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN
Default WZWA Mixed Tag Match

This is the match I have wrote for the WZWA show, this is my first time writing a match for them. It is a Mixed Tag Match.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
LCB: A match I was looking forward to.

MM: Yes, Cliff and Kurt are heading for a ladder match soon.

LCB: What you talking about, I want to see Divinity and Mortician.

MM: You would.

LCB: And you wouldn’t, you’d rather see Kurt and Cliff get it on, you homo.

MM: It will be a good match non-the less.

LCB: What, Kurt and Cliff? I’m moving my chair over here now.

“Once” by Pearl Jam hit. A camera backstage catches The Standout Performer alone and in focus walking towards the entrance. He disregards his robes giving off a straight faces and heads to the curtains. Cliff opens to the curtains to the endless flashes of camera appear all over, yet the people boo. Cliff makes he way down the ramp and into the ring. He waits for his partners.

“45” by Shinedown begins to play. Mortician walks onto the stage, she poses a little for the crowd on he way to the ring. He gets a barrage of boos from the crowd as she climbs the steps and steps through the ropes.

LCB: One down. One to go.

MM: What are you talking about?

LCB: Take a wild guess.

MM: I’d rather not.

“Take A Number” by Stonesour blares out of the sound system and the crowd begins to go crazy.

Kurt walks out onto the ramp as pyros shoot off behind him, he plays to the crowd as he walks down to the ring he flips in and poses as more pyros shoot off behind him

LCB: Weres his partner?

MM: Shut up, please shut up, I beg you.

”Dead Girl Superstar” by Rob Zombie begins to blast throughout the arena. Divinity comes out, pumps her fists in the air and makes her way to the ring. She gets a few cheers from the crowd and gets into the ring.

Divinity and Kurt talk for a few seconds, trying to work out who will start. On the other side of the ring, Cliff and Mortician are doing the same thing. Divinity steps out of the ring, Cliff looks over at their corner then turns back to Mortician and tells her to get out. She steps onto the apron and Cliff walks into the middle of the ring to meet Kurt.

LCB: Lucky you, the men are starting.

MM: Are you still offering to move your chair over there.

Strokes and Cliff lock up. Cliff begins to push Kurt back, but Kurt adds the pressure and pushes Cliff back to his original position. They both push away and they go into a stare-down. Kurt goes for another lock-up but gets a kick in the gut for his trouble. Cliff grabs the back of his head and strikes Strokes with a sideswipe European uppercut that knocks him down. Kurt gets to his feet. Cliff pushes him back into the ropes and Irish whips him to the other ropes. Cliff goes for a sidewalk slam but it is countered by a hurricarana. Cliff flies a few feet before landing on his back. A quick serge of anger goes through his veins. He gets up and runs at Kurt who throws him away with an arm drag. Followed by another. Then a huge vertical dropkick. Cliff rolls to the other side of the ring. He holds his face. Kurt Strokes reaches over and tries to drag Cliff to his feet. Cliff kicks Kurt in the back of his legs. Kurt falls to his knees. Cliff reaches out and tags Mortician.

LCB: Fin …

MM: Let me guess. ‘Finally, what ive been waiting for’.

LCB: Wow, you’re psychic.

MM: No, you’re just incredibly simple.

Kurt tags in Divinity, and the two divas launch at each other. Divinity locks in a headlock. Mortician pushes her to the ropes. Divinity comes back and is nailed by a stiff clothesline. Mortician drops an elbow onto the chest of Divinity, followed by a leg drop, and then topped off with a ground moonsault. The ref swoops down for the pin.

1…
Kick Out.

Mortician throws Divinity into the turnbuckle. Mortician begins to lay in some heavy chops to the chest of Divinity. The first chop is head through the arena. The second is drowned out by Divinity’s scream. She goes for a third but Divinity catches her arm. Divinity kicks her in the stomach then side steps away from the corner. She pushes Mortician into the turnbuckle and hits her own chops. After the second she stands back and screams “Come On”. Mortician runs forward but is met with a hurricarana and the pin.

1…
2…
Kick Out

MM: Some good action here from the femine side of the WZWA roster.

LCB: Hey, I have already proven you’re gay, and I can’t let you get out of it now.

Cliff tags himself in. The ref tells Divinity that she has to tag out. Kurt steps back into the ring and wastes no time on trash talk. He goes straight in with powerful right hands. Kurt runs to the ropes, Cliff turns to face him, Strokes does a cartwheel and then launches himself at least 6 feet into the air, and then kicks Cliff right in the jaw.

MM: OH MY GOD, that was a modified version of the Tidal Crush, except it wasn’t in the corner.

LCB: You don’t say.

Cliff drags himself halfway up. Kurt grabs Cliff’s arm then runs to the corner. He runs up the ropes, springboards off the top, does a back flip, and then ends it with a huge spike DDT that shook the ring. Kurt goes for a pin.

1…
2…

Mortician runs out from her corner and baseball slides Kurt in the face. Divinity comes running in and spears down Mortician. The two divas wrestle each other on the ground and they both roll out of the ring. Kurt scoops up Cliff and slams him down. He climbs the ropes and goes for the moonsault, but Cliff gets his knees up just in time. Kurt holds his ribs and rolls around the ring. Cliff sits on the bottom turnbuckle watching Kurt roll around in pain. Kurt rolls over onto all fours and Cliff comes running at him and kicks him in the ribs. Cliff drags him to his feet and begins to knee him in the gut repeatedly. Cliff tucks Kurt’s head under his arm and gives him a kick snap suplex. Kurt lands hard and bounces onto his side. Cliff grabs him by his hair and drags him back onto his knees. Cliff, still holding his hair, begins to kick him in the chest. The slap sound of leather boot meets flesh echoes through the arena. Divinity looks on and reaches out hopes to reach Kurt to get the tag but Cliff pulls Kurt back into his own corner. Cliff puts Kurt in a sitting position in the corner. Cliff begins to mudhole stomp Kurt, a barrage of vicious stomps plant themselves into Kurt Strokes chest, topped of with Cliff bouncing off the bottom rope for a super stomp. He hits it hard. Red marks from where the stomps and the kicks were laid, marked the chest of Kurt Strokes. Cliff drags Kurt to his feet, he scoops him up into a firemens carry. He runs forward towards the ropes and then hits a steam roll, followed by and springboard twisting senton, and a pin.

1…
2…
Kurt gets a shoulder up.

Cliff gets up and raises his arms. He then realises that he has not won the match so begins to argue with the ref. While he is doing Kurt Strokes begins to crawl towards his corner. Divinity reaches to tag him, but when their hands are an inch from reaching each other Cliff notices and runs at them, hitting Kurt with a stiff kick to the gut. Cliff drags Kurt away and drops a leg across his neck. Cliff then stands and points at Divinity and winks at her. The crowd boos.

MM: What a cocky and arrogant….

LCB: Hey, this is family TV.

Cliff picks up Strokes and lets him go. Kurt stumbles on his feet, dazed and confused. Cliff measures up Kurt. SLAP! A huge thud from a knife-edge chop across the chest of Kurt Strokes. Cliff measures him up again and hits another knife-edge chop. Kurt stumbles back, Cliff goes for another but Kurt dodges and hits his own. Cliff screams on the impact and turns around in a full circle. He goes for Kurt but Kurt defends himself with another chop. And another, and another, and another. Cliff is back into a turnbuckle. Kurt Strokes kicks him in the gut then grabs his head. He turns and runs up the turnbuckle hitting a Sliced Bread #2. He goes straight for a pin.

1…
Kick out from Cliff.

Kurt used all his energy on hitting that move, but he sees Divinity in the corner, with her hand sticking out ready for the tag. Kurt begins to crawl towards her. Mortician jumps off the apron and runs to the other side of the ring. As Kurt is about to tag Divinity, Mortician grabs her ankle and pulls her off the apron. Divinity’s face crashes against the apron. Kurt gets to his feet and turns round to meet Cliff’s Northern Lights Suplex.

1…
2…
Kurt barely gets a shoulder up.

Cliff picks up Kurt and throws him to the ropes. Cliff goes for a clothesline but Kurt ducks, and ROAR OF THE WAVES. But he didn’t get all of it, Cliff sits up, CALL OF THE OCEAN. Cliff is almost knocked out.

MM: I don’t believe it, 2 of the Vigilante’s favourite moves in a matter of seconds.

Kurt doesn’t take a chance, he gets up and dives forward and yes, tags in Divinity.

Divinity runs in, Mortician also comes in. Divinity grapples Mortician and hits her with a combination of elbow strikes. Mortician goes for a clothesline, Divinity ducks and nails a spinning lariat that takes Mortician out. Divinity dropkicks Cliff out of nowhere. Cliff grabs Divinity from behind and gets ready for some sort of move, but out of nowhere Kurt Strokes runs in with a flying spinning lariat that knocks Cliff away. Mortician is now up and is cat fighting with Divinity. Mortician gets the better of her and sets her up for a suplex, but in midair Divinity fights out of it, she goes over the top rope and onto the apron. She grabs Mortician by the hair and falls. Mortician’s neck bounces off the rope and she slingshots back. Mean while the two men are fighting.

MM: The ref better get them out of the ring, they are not legal.

LCB: We all know you didn’t mean that, you love watching these guys wrestler.

MM: Who is we.

LCB: Me and anyone who is listening.

MM: Well most people turn the TV on mute so they cant here your voice anyway.

LCB: Very funny, how about I get you in the Cobra Clutch that Randell Black has been teaching me.

Kurt kicks Cliff in the mid-section. Here it comes. CALI CRASH. Cliff is out, too bad these two aren’t the legal men. Mortician dives on Kurt’s back trying a sleeper, but Kurt snapmares her and she lands on her back. She gets up and is face to face with Kurt Strokes. Kurt pushes her forehead and she stumbles back, trips on Cliff and lands on him. They are now both on top of each other, both facing upwards. Divinity is now on the top rope. THE HOLY SPIRIT. Is that all?

1…
2…
3…

LCB: What an ending.

MM: Divinity pinned them both at the same time. What a match.

Old 31 Dec 2004, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I like it.