ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Total Mayhem Wrestling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mmmmmm.....Mayhem

Evil Homer is on a distinguished road
Default Total Mayhem Wrestling

The Rosters are the same as they are in current WWE.

Backstory....

Raw
Triple H successfully outlasted Chris Jericho in a HELLACIOUS Hell In A Cell Match at Armegeddon, but with a little help from Evolution.
William Regal and Eugene lost the Tag Team Gold to La Resistance when Eugene accidentally hit Regal with the Tag Team Belt.
Shelton benjamin defeated Christian in a Ladder Match to retain the Intercontinental Championship.

Smackdown!
JBL once again emerged as WWE Champion at Armegeddon when Brock Lesnar made his surprise return giving Booker T an F5.
John Heidenreich pulled a HUGE upset over The Undertaker after throwing Taker off the ramp through four tables.
John Cena lost the United States Championship to Kenzo Suzuki after a hard fought battle.

What will happen?.....Stay Tuned!

Banner By Me.....PM Me For Banners!
Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ Possibly different time, same forum.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mmmmmm.....Mayhem

whut do u mean?

Old 27 Nov 2004, 09:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Never mind. It was a terrible joke.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 08:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mmmmmm.....Mayhem

Raw

Pyros explode as the Fans jump to their feet waiving their various signs in the air. The Cameras scan the entire audience and then go down to JR and Jerry Lawler.

JR: "We are LIVE from the SOLD OUT arena in Austin, Texas and this is WWE RAW!"

King: "Forget that JR, this night is Triple H Appreciation Night!"

JR: "Indeed it is King, but if it wasn't for Evolution last night, we would probably be having Chris Jericho Appreciation Night."

Rage hits and Gene Snitsky makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand ignoring the Fans' Boos. Steven Richards is already in the ring.

JR: "Well Folks we're not going to waste anytime tonight. Its time for our first match: Gene Snitsky versus Steven Richards."

King: "If I were Steven Richards, I'd just lay down."

JR: "I think we all would King."

Gene Snitsky vs. Steven Richards

Analysis: Squash. Snitsky totally dominates Richards all over the ring and finishes him off with a Jacknife Powerbomb at 6:25.

Post Match: Snitsky gets Richards up and throws him out of the ring. Snitsky gets a Steel Chair and rams it into Richards' throat and he starts to spit up blood. Snitsky heads Backstage to Boos as he smiles and EMTs rush to Richards' aid.

Cameras Go backstage and see Bischoff sitting on his couch. He jumps to his feet as Triple H walks in.

Eric: "Man of the Hour....How are ya?!"

HHH: "Never been better. But I have to ask for a favor.....You see, I know some wrestlers are well disappointed because Chris Jericho didn't beat me last night and I know that someone may try to interfere in my 9 Month Title Reign Cermony. So I was wondering...."

Eric: "Triple H, don't worry. I will see to it that there is AMPLE security for the ceremony. You just sit back and relax. But hey, as a gift to you for your 9 month reign, next week LIVE on raw, you will be GM and you can do whatever....you....want."

Fans Boo as Triple H and Bischoff Laugh.

JR: "I don't like the sound of that one bit King."

King: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN JR???? THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!! WOOOHOOO!!"

Commericals.

Old 29 Nov 2004, 03:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Not bad so far, Keep up the good work.