ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF WI Nov. 28

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Nov 2004, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post PWF WI Nov. 28

PWF Weekly Insider
November 28, 2004
Editor in Chief: Dogcatcher
Assitant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica

This Week's PWF Rankings

1. OT
2. WZ
3. WWE
4. Graphics
5. Sports
6. Spoilers
7. CW
7. Hot People
9. MOTM
10. IWO
11. GWOAT
12. Ent.
13. Games
14. General

As you can see Off Topic returned to the top spot this week, while General Wrestling dropped from #1 all the way to last place. The Warzone had some new fueds and the Thanksgiving Graphics Competition helped it move up. Unfortunately Entertainment wasn't able to get into the top 10, and Games took a tumble as well.

------------

Off Topic gets New Moderator(s)

This week saw the mods of OT go on strike, and the administration decided anyone that wanted to be a mod could be one. Some took the job rather seriously, while others begged for the spot not to be given to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
Rebel, please remove me. I didn’t ask for it, I don’t want it, and furthermore, you are a smolepoker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash
I’m deleting all of you smolepoker’s spam. Spam will not be tolerated! I see any spam and I’m going to delete it all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe
What’s a smolepoker?
The madness lasted for several hours, and at one point the OT had reached an all time high with fourteen mods. What ensued was several posts like the following:

Quote:
Who stickied this?
Quote:
Who merged this?
Quote:
Stop deleting my threads!
And finally, the disappearance of Starscream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
That’s it, IP ban me, do whatever you want! I’ll never see this place again. You thought you could keep me, but I have decided to end it all and never darken these hallowed halls anymore! DIE FAG DIE!!!
See ya next week, Star.
----------------------

Country Club causes a stir

PWF’s newest forum is by invitation only, and caused quite a stir amongst several of the posters this week. Who is to say what goes on in there, or better yet, what doesn’t? When pushed to give a comment about it, resident admin Exo had this to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
It has a golf course.
My question is…..tennis, anyone? Apparently, only a select few members of PWF will ever know the mysteries that lie behind the curtain of PWF’s Country Club. Mr. Marbles has made his return to being a mod, and other than that the members remain as much of a question mark as the amount of time Shooter Magavin works on being a smolepoker. Stay tuned for more details should they arise.
----------------------

Warzone benefits from new fued

The Warzone saw a new fued this week as the Kool AIDS kid returned. Right away causing a stir, KAK decided to relive his Warzone days this time against PWF's own Shooter Magavin (aka Da Buccs). Here are some highlights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAK
Welll yea dumb ass little boy, you cant actually eat it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter
All this shit sounds like something your mother would say when I'm fucking her up the ass.
While no one really understood this fued, many people believed that Shooter battling KAK could help him establish himself as a real player in the Warzone. One bystander had this to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Sun
Stop calling people out because you seen me do it.
Is Shooter trying to be the next StarScream? One poster witnessing all of this didn't think so, in fact he had another poster in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Are you Da Loo???
Yes we know that last quote wasn't funny.

-----------------------

This week’s weather with Oeo

We take a look this week at the little town of New York, New York. Perhaps you’ve heard of it, perhaps you haven’t. Here is the forecast.

Monday…..mostly sunny with a few clouds…..high of 52

Tuesday…..mostly sunny with a few clouds…..high of 49

Wednesday…..mostly sunny….. ….I’m sensing a pattern…..

Thursday…..finally, a change in the forecast…..partly cloudy…..

Friday…..the sun will be out with a few clouds…..

Saturday…..RAIN!….IT’S GONNA RAIN ON YOU! …..

Sunday…..the RAIN continues!…..hah!

So!…..The smolepokers up in New York can all get drenched next weekend!…..And that’s good enough for ya!

----------------------

New Blood Invades WWE

Yes that's right new life is in the WWE Forum. It seems that all the new posters signing up like wrestling. Forgotten Sin was quick to point out his displeasure about the new posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
No...More...Newbies
And why would Sin be upset, judge for yourself folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO06
do you guys think that the WWE is to strick on there superstarts no drugs and dress codes but it seams like thee WWE is getting tighter
and don't forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyorton123
i mean yer hes great he beaten so many legends thts y he called legend killer nd hes been champ but some1 hoo hasnt had a chance should get a shot except 4 edge hoo is a dikhed
Isn't it strange that the two new Orton posters can't spell? We asked one WWE poster about it

Quote:
that ain't fair
Who said Life's Fair?

------------

Happy Thanksgiving

The Graphics Forum has started to gain ground in the rankings, and partly because of a revival in the Competition in that forum. This week a Thanksgiving Competition was held and the two finalists have been announced. Currently the poll that is up have a tie between Coder and Monica. If you haven't voted you still have till December 1st to do so. To give you a little preview here are the entries, brought to you exclusively by the PWF WI.

Coder

Monica

Good Luck to both contestants.

---------------

Ask Oeo

This week’s question comes to us from Sam…..Sam, ask away…..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Who is your favorite solo artist? I don't care if it's someone who went on to have a solo career after they were in a band (like Clapton). Also, do you like frogs that can climb trees?
Well, Sam, I quite expected something unusual from you, but this one takes the cake. I mean, who would have asked me something as far off the wall as “who is your favorite solo artist?” Regardless, I’m going to have to answer with Frank Sinatra. Sinatra had class and style, and I miss him. Now, on to your second part of the question. Frogs can’t climb trees, you smolepoker!

That’s this weeks edition of “Ask Oeo”.

---------------

Smoking the Mean Green

All you have to do to get a discussion going is say the name Ricky Williams. This topic helped fuel the Sports Forum this week, when it was announced that Ricky Williams may return to the NFL. Many Posters feel Williams will mess up again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT
http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2451&stc=1
Talk about Williams not staying with Miami also arose. But where would he go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
The raiders will sign him.
Regardless the Sports Forum is the place for all your drug addictions

----------------

Don't get spoiled

It's a secret how the Spoiler forum made it to #6 in the rankings this week.

--------------

Wrasslin in Writing

We ran out of Creative Stuff to say when we got to talk about the Creative Writing forum. It seems new Fantasy Matches have flooded the forum this past week. Here is a sampling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
MATCH 1: Super Crazy Vs Paul London
Both men circle each other. They lock up. Super Crazy pushes Paul London into the corner. London begins to push back until both men are back in the center of the ring. Crazy pushes away London. London goes back in for another grapple but Crazy quickly gets in a arm drag sending London flying. London rolls over and kneels on one knee. London walks toward Crazy, they lock up again and London gets in a Hammerlock. Crazy strugles to get out of it. Super Crazy connects with a few elbows then counters with an arm wrench. London rolls along the floor and gets back on his feet then hits his own Arm Drag. London runs to the ropes and is knocked down by a shoulder block. Crazy runs to the ropes. London rolls onto his stomach and Crazy cartwheels. Crazy runs at London, London trips him and goes for a quick cover, not even a 1 count. London goes for a clothsline, Crazy ducks and hits a German Suplex Pin. 1...2 Kickout. London holds his head. Crazy drags him to his feet and hits a couple of forearms to his head. Crazy puts Londons head between his legs then pulls him up for a piledriver. London's head bounces off the mat. Super Crazy taunts the crowd while London tries to make it to his feet. London is in the corner when Crazy turns around. Crazy puts London on the middle rope. Crazy goes to the opposite corner and then runs at London, he leap frogs over London and bounces off the top rope, London counters with a reverse hurracarana, Crazy lands face first. London seems to be growing more tired by the second. London drags Crazy up then hits a strong European Uppercut. Super Crazy almost falls back. Another European Uppercut from London, followed by a snap suplex. Crazy starts to get up, London runs to the ropes and hits a neckbreaker before he can get up completly.
For more check out the Creative Writing Forum

--------------

Hot Women

So the Hot People Forum only seems to show pics of women, for example

We wanted to know why, unfortunately we haven't gotten a response yet, Check out next weeks edition as we will ask Wanderer and other posters their opinions of this forum.

Enjoy

--------------

JFK

The MOTM forum got the news that a JFK video game was going to be released where you can actually assassinate the former president. How did people feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
This is disgusting. There has to be some sort of restriction. GTA is bad enough
Hmmm, someone against GTA, wonder what the Games Forum thinks, let's ask them

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyxl
Oh. My. God.

SO GOOD!
By the way, Games came in at number 13 in the rankings this week.

---------------

The Efed Bigger than PWF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Everyone listen up. We have an individual who has taken it upon himself to crusade against us in our time of need. It is time to take a stand and attack back. Lets show him what we are made of. The days of a quiet efed should be over and I plan to attack using what they fear most. THE EFED IS GOING GLOBAL. I shall mantion it everywhere I go until Im either banned or they give up.
It seems Alli has taken to heart the comments made by Kurt Angle a few weeks ago about his hatred for Efeds, Will this war continue, we asked one poster their thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Josh
just walk away.
So that's the new gameplan

---------------

GHOAT Tourney causes great debate, insightful posts, heated rivalry and voting

This week’s greatest heel of all time tourney has brought to light some interesting matchups. Who wouldn’t have liked to see the Dudley Boyz take on Raven and Paul Heyman? Here’s what some posters had to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaux Comment
Do you people really mean to tell everyone that you hated Raven more than the Dudleys or Heyman? You hate a guy who just said "nevermore" than guys who would put women through tables. It just don't add up.
Quote:
Something you can't get very often here, a reason for voting.
Quote:
I have not voted yet. Let's see if someone can post a reason for me to vote for either of them.
Quote:
Bearer really didn't do very much on his own. Despite knowing one of his sons very well, I can not vote for him.
Anyone else out there paying attention? This thing has great possibilities, with great matchups. People need to get out and vote for the Greatest Heel of All Time.

Quote:
No Comment
----------------

Side Effect's Graphics, Cause You Could Do Worse!!

---------------

Chocolate and Violence

The Entertainment forum lost some ground this week, but with the Finals of the GMOAT coming up this week, things are looking promising, Igloo let us in on what the two remaining flicks are:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
It's going to be The Godfather against Forrest Gump in the finals.
To the point we see. Anyways, many posters are glad to that the finals are here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
It's about time.
and what is the outcome going to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One
I Smell a Blowout..
It is truely for you to decide

--------------

E...C...Dub

The new ECW dvd wasn't enough to keep the top spot for General Wrestling this week. So for that you get put through a table. *BAM*

------------

Just to let everyone know if you want to advertise for the new month of December, we have a special going on, to advertise for a month our sale price will be 1000 points. If you want a graphic it will 1500, this is a huge markdown as we want to give everyone the chance to express themselves in the PWF WI. So no matter if you want to call someone a Punk ass biotch, if you want to promote a tourney, if you want to humiliate your opponents in the Efed, or whatever you can do it by advertising, just pm one of the editors with your request. See you next week.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I can't help but feel as if I missed something.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Heh wondered if my little "war" was going to make the insider. As for the answer as to whether its going to continue. Nah not in my opinion. I really have nothing against Kurt and if anyone noticed I really didnt take the war too seriously. It was a bit of fun geared towards the people I believe are too serious. Anyways I hope Kurt continues his great work as the entertainment guru and I shall continue my efedding as usual.

Old 27 Nov 2004, 08:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I was wondering........ how do you determine the rankings? Was WZ really that active?
Old 27 Nov 2004, 10:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^I assume in posts.

Good read guys, keep it up.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 11:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

about the same way the BCS determines who is number one

I have been keeping track of posts from week to week, it is based on the amount of post gained from the previous week, whether there was an increase or decrease...OT gets the most overall posts, yet it is judged on if they reach the same amount they did the previous week. Warzone was more active this week therefore it got higher on the list.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 11:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
about the same way the BCS determines who is number one

I have been keeping track of posts from week to week, it is based on the amount of post gained from the previous week, whether there was an increase or decrease...OT gets the most overall posts, yet it is judged on if they reach the same amount they did the previous week. Warzone was more active this week therefore it got higher on the list.
soooooo you take a serious and real approach to ranking forums...but when it comes to poster quotes, accuracy means nothing?

I am confused

Old 27 Nov 2004, 11:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

the whole point is to let people know what they missed, but take a comical look at stuff..The things that happened that we talked about really did happen, the quotes are actually quotes we took from PWF, it's all in fun
Old 27 Nov 2004, 11:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

will the cclub make the power rankings? After all, it went from 0 to 200+ in a week. That's like a 20000% increase in traffic.

I like these. They're pretty good dc

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Nov 2004, 12:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I agree DC I never miss an Insider just for the sheer comedy value. Always guaranteed to offend someone.

Old 28 Nov 2004, 12:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, I love these too. Great job.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 28 Nov 2004, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Eh, nothing big happened in Games this week, the SVR league will keep strong next week. and of course the Whole "Bob Holly is an asshole" situation kept Spoilers alive, so i can't complain about this week.

Old 28 Nov 2004, 02:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
the whole point is to let people know what they missed, but take a comical look at stuff..The things that happened that we talked about really did happen, the quotes are actually quotes we took from PWF, it's all in fun
I've never said smolepoker

Old 28 Nov 2004, 07:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
I've never said smolepoker

I didn't write that article, but apparently you did? pm Oeo and ask him
Old 28 Nov 2004, 10:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Very good read. I am glad to see that Graohics went up in the rankings.