ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

Match 1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Nov 2004, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN
Default Match 1

On another board, i have started to post in a forum called "Book This" were you can either, invent you own promotion or use a real promotion, but you are meant to use real wrestlers. I have made my promotion and i decided to ask for your oppinion on my matches before i put them in the final show. There is 5 matches in total. This is the first.

MATCH 1: Super Crazy Vs Paul London
Both men circle each other. They lock up. Super Crazy pushes Paul London into the corner. London begins to push back until both men are back in the center of the ring. Crazy pushes away London. London goes back in for another grapple but Crazy quickly gets in a arm drag sending London flying. London rolls over and kneels on one knee. London walks toward Crazy, they lock up again and London gets in a Hammerlock. Crazy strugles to get out of it. Super Crazy connects with a few elbows then counters with an arm wrench. London rolls along the floor and gets back on his feet then hits his own Arm Drag. London runs to the ropes and is knocked down by a shoulder block. Crazy runs to the ropes. London rolls onto his stomach and Crazy cartwheels. Crazy runs at London, London trips him and goes for a quick cover, not even a 1 count. London goes for a clothsline, Crazy ducks and hits a German Suplex Pin. 1...2 Kickout. London holds his head. Crazy drags him to his feet and hits a couple of forearms to his head. Crazy puts Londons head between his legs then pulls him up for a piledriver. London's head bounces off the mat. Super Crazy taunts the crowd while London tries to make it to his feet. London is in the corner when Crazy turns around. Crazy puts London on the middle rope. Crazy goes to the opposite corner and then runs at London, he leap frogs over London and bounces off the top rope, London counters with a reverse hurracarana, Crazy lands face first. London seems to be growing more tired by the second. London drags Crazy up then hits a strong European Uppercut. Super Crazy almost falls back. Another European Uppercut from London, followed by a snap suplex. Crazy starts to get up, London runs to the ropes and hits a neckbreaker before he can get up completly. Front flip leg drop hits Crazy right in the face. London begins to drag Super Crazy up. Huracarana rolling into a dropkick by London. Super Crazy rolls to the outside to recover. London reaches over the ropes to grab his hair but gets nailed with a double axe handle. Crazy rolls into the ring. Crazy picks London off the floor and puts him against the ropes, Crazy knees him in the gut then throws him to the ropes. Crazy hits a powerslam and goes for a pin. 1...2... Kickout by London. Crazy screams at the ref that it was a 3 count. Crazy runs at the ropes and pulls his arm back for a lariet. DROPSAULT. What a counter by London, a Dropsault to the jaw. Both men roll to seperate parts of the ring. Both begin to get up. uper Crazy runs at London. London counters with a back body drop. Crazy holds the ropes and lands on his feet on the apron. London turns and Crazy goes for a Lariet. London ducks and fires back with a superkick to the jaw. Crazy falls and callapses on the outside padding. Crazy begins to recover and stumbles to his feet. Paul London runs to the ropes and springboards off the middle, hitting a picture purfect lionsault to the outside, hitting Super Crazy with vicious impact. The crowd begins to chant "HOLY SH!T HOLY SH!T HOLY SH!T" Both men get to their feet. Super Crazy and Paul London trade punches. London begins to get the better of Crazy. Crazy is dazed and Paul backs up. Crazy rests on the steel post. London gets in the 3-Point-Posistion. Crazy turns around and London runs at him. Super Crazy ducks and catapults London face first into the steel post. Super Crazy begins to laugh at Paul London who is rolling around on the floor. Super Crazy drags London to his feet. London is busted open. Crazy rolls London into the ring. Crazy screams at London then begins to slide the heel of his boot across London's face, opening the wound wider. Super Crazy picks up London. He has hold of London's hair and begins to shout in his face. Crazy scoops up London and runs into the turnbuckle. London's back slams into the turnbuckle. London is hanging there. Crazy begins to hit some stiff kicks to the chest of London. Super Crazy runs to the ropes and comes back hitting a baseball slide, almost ripping the face off Paul London's head. London falls from where he was hanging.London, in a bloody mess, begins to stand. Super Crazy stalks him from the other side of the ring. London pulls himself up with the ropes, when completly to his feet he pushes away and turns. Super Crazy runs at him looking for a spear. London counters with a small package, 1...2... Crazy kicks out. London is on all fours, Crazy sees the chance then quickly rolls up Paul. 1,2, Kickout. Paul dives on top of Crazy, 1,2, Kickout. Crazy ducks a Paul London clothsline and gets in a backslide. 1,2, Kickout again. Both rush to their feet and theirs a stand off. The crowd claps in appretiation. They lock up and Crazy rakes the eyes. The crowd boos at his cheap tactics. DDT from Crazy. Super Crazy sets up a spinebuster and runs into the corner again.Super Crazy hits some knife-edge chops to the chest of Paul London. They are heard throughout the arena. Crazy then begins to punch London in the cut on his head. London is close to passing out, he has lost so much blood. Super Crazy puts London's arm around his own head and picks him up, asif to go for a suplex, but places him on the top rope. Super Crazy taunts, then begins to climb. Crazy gets on the middle rope and sets up for a superplex. London suddenly wakes up and begins to fight out of it with punches to the stomach. London pushes Crazy away and Crazy falls back. But he gets up without a breathe and runs back to the corner. London dives off and grabs Super Crazy's head, then spins into a amazing Tornado DDT. Crazy's head bounces off the mat. Neither men look like they are getting up.The ref begins the 10 count. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6... London manages to drag himself up. Super Crazy is still down, he looks conconcious. London looks at the crowd and screams at them, is he calling for his finishing move. London climbs the top turnbuckle. Here it comes, LONDON CALLING. Super Crazy moves at the last second a London bounces off the mat gut first. Crazy gets up and laughs. The crowd boos him. Super Crazy grabs one of London's arms and one of his legs, then drags him to the corner of the ring. Crazy climbs the ropes himself and then stands with perfect balance on the top rope. LOCO SPLASH. Hit perfectly. 1.....2.....3 We have a winner.

Old 26 Nov 2004, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSASSIN
On another board, i have started to post in a forum called "Book This" were you can either, invent you own promotion or use a real promotion, but you are meant to use real wrestlers. I have made my promotion and i decided to ask for your oppinion on my matches before i put them in the final show.
I like the match, though it seemed a bit long, and as far as the promotions, that's basically half of this forum. I welcome you here with open arms.
Old 26 Nov 2004, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of

well, the way you do it here, you might like to do it short, but at WZ, they like them long, they would probably say its not long enough

Old 26 Nov 2004, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Then keep going with what you have.
Old 27 Nov 2004, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
The One And Only

Coolstuff is on a distinguished road

At PW we would say that is a little to short for a match at a ppv, we would expect it a bit longer.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 08:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

its not at a PPV

and id like to say this is the only match, some may think its good but ive got a short attention span, i cants be botherd to write 5 more matches, im a good booker, just unreliable for writing.