ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF WI Nov. 20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post PWF WI Nov. 20

PWF Weekly Insider
November 21, 2004
Editor in Chief: Dogcatcher
Assitant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica

Rankings

We here at the PWF WI have been keeping tabs on the latest PWF Forum rankings. This week due to a shortened monitoring period, almost every forum with the exception of two loss points. We have decided to base our publication around the rankings. Each story will go in order according to the forum ranking, giving each forum quality time in this paper. Please note that next week the rankings will be back to an accurate level. Also there is no Ask Oeo or Wacky Weather forecast but both will be back next week. Finally if you want to advertise with us, please do so by pming one of the editors. If you are interested in having an interview done or writing a letter to the editor or column, contact one of the editors. Enjoy this week's PWF WI.

------------

TNA Good, Goldberg Bad

The General Wrestling Forum took the top spot this week in the PWF Rankings, thanks in part to the invasion by NWA TNA. For those that don't know TNA stopped by the Orlando Studios where the WWE were filming skits for the Royal Rumble. Several superstars from TNA brought balloons and cookies to the filming. WWE has threatened to sue TNA, but one poster doesn't believe the invasion was real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles
That "lawsuit" is obviously bullshit. I'm pretty sure all of it is just a hoax by TNA to get attention.
TNA wasn't the only thing in the news this week. Bill Goldberg is being a very bad santa. Apparently a new film "Santa's Slay" starring Goldberg as Santa is coming to a screen near you. Below is a picture of his jolly one.

Several posters hated the idea of Goldberg as Santa, yet it doesnt' look like we will have a flare up of the TOWC wars.
This film prompted some posters to give up on Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
For now on I celebrate Kwanza
but the most odd piece of news from the movie, the introduction of Viking Hell Deer, which led one poster to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
What the Hell is Viking Hell Deer?
What the hell indeed.

---------------

IV

The GHOAT helped propell the GWOAT forum into the number 2 spot this week. With such matchups as Victoria vs. Jazz, and HHH vs. Ted Dibiase w/ Virgil, the last brackets of round 2 have been exciting. Ric Flair and Arn Anderson both advanced to the semi-final round of their division, leading one to only hope for a battle between the two Four Horsemen stablemates. One matchup that has brought a lot of interest is Golddust vs. Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaux Comment
I could hate the Taker but could do nothing more than be confused by Goldust.
As confusing as Golddust was he has taken taker to the limit, only trailing by two votes at the time of this paper's deadline. The third round of the GHOAT tourney gets underway on Monday.

-----------------

Bartending and Chicks

The Hot People forum moved on up this week, hitting the #3 spot in the rankings. While staying pretty even with the population of PWF, the Hot People forum was able to increase its standings by a website called Virtual Bartender. Below is the link to check for yourself

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/beer_usa.htm

The Hot People Forum is the place to check out chicks like Naughty Nikki. Here is what one poster had to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
lmfao...nice
I didn't know sexy women could be so funny.

--------------

No More Promo?

The IWO efed is number 4 this week, however two weeks into the Redemption show, and several members are beginning to lose interest. As one efedder said about not promoing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efedder
you've got nothing but a cigar and a match to light it up
So join the efed today and keep the IWO alive and well at PWF

---------------

Use Your Imagination

Creative Writing is an outlet to let your feelings or imagination run wild. With top features like the Little Letter and the JWA, this forum managed to crack the top 5 this week. However by the week's end there was a letdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 3:16
raw will be cancelled tonight
One poster wanted to respond about people not following through with what they had planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Stupid tools.
-----------------

Are you Smart?

Meeting of the Minds, the redheaded stepchild of the OT has jumped up to #6 this week in the rankings. Why are they so high, because they do drugs in that forum. Seriously, we have no idea, but maybe this will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater
Should we convert to metric time?
Metric Time? Seems no once could explain it. And judging from this next quote no one knew what it was either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reb
Is this some kind of joke?
Looks like the jokes on you Reb, wahahahahaha.

---------------

Wallpaper, it's not just for your house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphics requesters
can I get someone to make me a new wallpaper?
Tasks such as this have kept the graphics folks busy this week. They have been so busy that they managed to get to #7 in the rankings. So if you are looking for wallpaper, or maybe even some competition, although the colliseum has been dead for a while now, Graphics is the place to go. Speaking of Graphics let's hear from a sponsor of the PWF WI.

--------------

---------------

Star Goes Nuts

A wacky wedding led to StarScream calling out several people in the Warzone this week. That gave the forum the 8 spot inthe rankings. And for once this publication was glad to see scream cause some havoc, cause if he hadn't then you good posters of PWF would have been treating to this.

The Ass Raping War

with such great quotes as:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
You can't even ass rape a donut let alone SS.
and of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoKay
what kind of blow job do you want by the way
The Warzone home of the strange

-------------------

Spoilers is 9

Yep that's right the Spoliers forum is at #9, and we would let you know why, but hey that would spoil it for everyone.

---------------

Aw Hell

Looks like the Eagles weren't without TO, after Nicolette Sheridan dropped her towel, and the Pistons fans threw beer on the court, the Sports forum came to life this week, finishing at #10 in the rankings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneminem
Overrated? Yeah right, bullshit. The Eagles are the real deal.
After MNF, the question was asked if TO and the Philly Eagles were overrated, as you can see this poster didn't think so. But the big news came on Friday, when Ron Artest led the Indiana Pacers into the crowd at the Palace of Auburn Hills to whoop up on some Piston fan ass. Here are some of the reactions from PWF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon Voyage
My overall thoughts on the huge fight that went down in Detroit: Ron Artest seriously needs to go schedule an appointment with Indiana's best pyschologist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash
As a human, if someone threw shit at me or my friend, my partner, I'm bringin' a motherfuckin' Wu Tang Clan type beatin' on their ass
As you can see Artest now has time to keep touring to promote his new album.

---------------

Smackdown or Raw

#11 is the Games forum, led by the Smackdown vs. Raw League ran by Forgotten Sin. Now we know why he left writing for the efed huh? Regardless a brand split has been big news in the league, he is the results of the Raw split.

Raw:
1. Christian
2. Mankind
3. Kane
4. Chris Jericho
5. Matt Hardy
6. The Rock
7. Randy Orton
8. John Bradshaw Layfield
9. Bret Hart
10. ????

No one cares about the Smackdown side, but notice the number 10 is unknown at the moment, we asked some people who they thought the final spot would go to, here is the answers we recieved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Trish Stratus that bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
It's fucking Monkey
and one person thought it would be someone outside of PWF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticksky
Jermaine O'Neal
Well we here at the PWF WI, do hear that O'neal has a wicked right hand.

----------------------

Wrasslin Baby

The aftermath from Survivor Series wasn't enough to keep the WWE forum from dropping this week to number 12. After doing a little more investigating into the decline in the WWE forum, we realize new posters may poise the problem. Below is an example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyorton123
i mean yer hes great he beaten so many legends thts y he called legend killer nd hes been champ but some1 hoo hasnt had a chance should get a shot except 4 edge hoo is a dikhed
You all just lost 2% of your brain cells for reading that. We have gotten word that the WWE forum will be back on top next week, but it's a wait and see deal.

---------------

I'm David Hasselhoff....HOORAY!!!!!

He lives in a pineapple under the sea, and this weekend he has come to see the world, the spongebob squarepants movie got the entertainment forum popping, but not popping enough as it dropped to number 13 this week. What are some of the early predictions for the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One
Nickelodeon needs to give it up with their movies
We here at the PWF WI, aren't sure if that last quote was a lie or not. More on that next week. and finally it looks like the finals are getting set for the Greatest Movie of All Time, we asked one observer what they thought about the tourney so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Okayyyyy Yesss Okayyyy Whattt
Fo Shizzle?

-----------------

The OT, not OC

unlike the Fox show, the Off topic is last this week in the rankings, now realize that it got a lot of traffic but did not live up to the expectations it set last week.
Strange things happened this week with a wedding, talk of another poster leaving, and another age scandel. Just recently exo created his own forum, and invited everyone with limited privelages to post there. We asked Coder what he thought about the recent events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
don't like my ears
maybe you should clean them cause that had nothing to do with what we asked. Let's try again what do you think about the recent events in the OT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollobeah
i think the bitch got what she disrved.
Well it would only be fair to let Trish respond:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish
u can ask my sister monica
Hey are you guys giving us the runaround? Well that's it for this week's PWF WI...next week is Thanksgiving so happy holidays folks, and we will see you in two weeks.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Very nice this week.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Good job. Hopefully Sports forum will do better the next ranking period. I also love the Goldberg Santa pic. lol, hadn't seen that one before.

My Teams

Old 20 Nov 2004, 10:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nice job, guys, I enjoyed the read.
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Note: My opinon has changed 100% on the Indiana issue. No problems for posting that, because you had to get the issue ready on time. But my new opinion is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bon Voyage
Wallace and the water throwing fan used violence first. So Artest should be second to be blamed.
And yeah, great job.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Im afraid my lawyers will be contacting you good sir for using my quote without legally asking permission. However if you would be so kind as to join our stable in the IWO I may withdraw my suit.

Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

This has nothing to do with Alli's quote:

but do realize that this is done all in good fun to update everyone about what has happened here at PWF...Some of the stuff is fictional, and no harm is intended thank you
Old 20 Nov 2004, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Do not ignore me sir. Litigation is heavily possible without the proper response.

Old 21 Nov 2004, 03:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good Stuff this Week. thanks for keeping The awareness for the SVR league alive.

Old 21 Nov 2004, 07:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

We're up to #5. The other forums must not be trying very hard.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 02:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Hey, i tried for my two. It was a slow week, that's all.

Old 23 Nov 2004, 10:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

props to DC.....I failed him this week.....great job with this one, bro.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 23 Nov 2004, 08:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

That pic of SantaBerg makes me laugh

Nice job