ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Creative Writing Archive

PWF Weekly Insider Nov. 7, 2004

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2004, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Post PWF Weekly Insider Nov. 7, 2004

PWF Weekly Insider
November 7, 2004
Editor In Chief: Dogcatcher
Assitant Editor: Oeo
Graphics Consultant: Monica

Poster of the Month Nominations and W
Story From Staff Reports

The Elections in America have ended, and it's 4 more years for President George W. Bush. Kerry gave up on Wednesday afternoon, after he found out that W had broke a hickory off the tree and whipped him with it. Meanwhile, In the Off Topic Forums, it is time once again for the Poster of the Month Nominations.
****WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THE REST OF THIS STORY HAS GONE MISSING****

---------------

Warzone, oh Warzone! Where are you, Warzone?
Story From Staff Reports

Much like the Poster of the Month Story, the Warzone went missing this week. It seems that some controversy (imagine that) from the mod room spilled over, and the WZ found itself taken off our boards. Chaos seemed to reign supreme for a day, until the mighty Exo restored what had gone missing. What will happen this week to cause an uproar? Stay tuned to see what happens this week.

----------------

The Weather for Fiskeville, Rhode Island

We here at the Weekly Insider thought we’d head East for this week’s weather, so without further ado…..

SATURDAY Hi: 57°Lo: 42° Partly Cloudy
SUNDAY Hi: 61°Lo: 36° Partly Cloudy
MONDAY Hi: 47°Lo: 25° Sunny
TUESDAY Hi: 41°Lo: 25° Mostly Sunny

The rest of the week looks about the same, only without as much sun….who’s writing this crap anyway?….
****CENSORED****

------------

Start the Holiday Season Early, Get Your Graphics From Side Effect

---------------

This Week's PWF Ratings

Starting this week and everyweek PWF will take a look at which forums are the most popular and have the most activity.

Just to let everyone know what the overall forums are right now below is a listing. Each week we at the PWF WI will determine who has the most gain in each forum.

1. WWE
2. Off Topic
3. Warzone
4. Graphics
5. Sports
6. General Wrestling
7. Games & Technology
8. Entertainment
9. Hot People
10. Meeting of the Minds
11. GWOAT Forum
12. Spoilers and Rumors
13. Creative Writing
14. IWO Efed

Note: that forums such as the Suggestion Box and Mod room, as well as old polls of tourneys are not included in the rankings. Each week these will be updated to show the latest movement and popularity.

---------------

WWE forum gains momentum
Story by Oeo

WWE forums have been invaded by a few newcomers, some “fresh blood” if you will. This reporter is excited about that, as a new line of posters may be just what those forums need to regain some of their lost momentum. The following is a gauntlet laid down by one of these new ones:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fittizle
I don't care if Angle is a gold medalist, he would have been stuck with his arm behind his back if it were not for the pinfall, but whatever, I'm not going to argue with someone such as yourselves who didn't even have any explanation as to why he wouldn't have tapped.
Also this week, Ric Flair continues to fall from grace in the eyes of PWF’s posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
He already looks like he's having cardiac arrest during his promos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
Flair...ugh...He's been put on the list where I change the channel when it's just him wrestling. He can't sell, he's become stale, and he's tired during his promos just like when he's wrestling.

Oddly, no one has really stepped up and defended PWF’s very own Greatest of All Time Ric Flair. Makes you wonder if maybe we made the wrong decision those few months ago.

-------------

Stupid is as Stupid Does
Story by DC

The Greatest Movie of All Time Tourney hasn't been noticed too much in our little publication here. However, things are starting to get good, as some of the top movies are squaring off against each other. Two very different films went head to head this week, as Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back battled Forrest Gump. Many voters feel that this SW isn't as good as the original

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
Empire really didnt do anything that we hadnt already seen in Star Wars
As of our deadline, Gump had won this encounter. One supporter of the Gump film had this to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
I voted for Forrest Gump, I've seen like 10 minutes of this Star Wars movie and switched right out....

Make sure to keep an eye out for the next flicks to be featured in this tourney as it continues to wind on down.

------------

Ask Oeo

This week’s question comes from the former Bad Magick now known as David:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Am I the only one who is starting to think PWF is better than PW? I just went back to PW but now that I've been here for awhile PW just seems so lo-tech. Does anyone agree with me? I mean, Pw's going to close again in like a day or two anyways and this site has really grown on me. Sure I'll go back to pw but i think i like pwf better.
Oeo: Well David, PW is full of a bunch of overpaid momma’s boys that couldn’t hold a candle to the posters that we have here. Of course PWF is better. I’m not so sure about the “lo-tech” comment, but the quality of posting and the overall atmosphere is three times better here at PWF than PW could ever dream about being. So yes, I’d have to say I agree. PW can smoke that in their pipe and stick it.

--------------

IWO, Are You In Yet?
Story by DC

This week I took the chance to talk to some of the Efedders of the IWO. This in depth interview will give you the posters of PWF a bit more insight into the world of Fantasy Wrestling on the internet. Enjoy.

DC: What is the IWO?

Dante: Well its PWF Fantasy Wrestling Forum, Or an E-fed.

DC: Well I guess that sums that up, but I myself have never been in an efed, why would i want to? Or why would anyone for that matter?

Dante: A Person would join an E-fed If they love Wrestling, and it's something to do in your spare time.

DC: Well I don't know how much spare time I have but you got my attention. So you are the co-mod of the efed, how did that happen?

Dante: I was a fill in writer for the AWF, The old PWF E-fed, then Sub left and I became the new mod here.

DC: Sounds like Sub, leave everyone hanging...regardless you are the new main guy well with Sin anyway, so do you do a lot of work for the fed?

Dante: Well more then Half the Work is done for me through Promoing and my co writers.

DC: So you only do half, so i guess the Promos mean a lot eh?

Dante: Well I try to make Promoing a Top Priority in the E-fed, You don't Promo you lose.

DC: You mean it is rigged?

Dante: Only in special cases can I make exceptions

DC: Well, Hope your booking is better than the WWE then...Hey Sin, sorry i forgot about you even being here. You should speak up more, or wear a goofy hat or something, anyways what do you do in the IWO?

Sin: I do whatever matches he wants me to write.

DC: Well Sin, I must say you are involved in everything, yet you seem to do so little..But hey there are more than just you and Dante here in the efed, let's hear from some of the other members about some of their favorite things. First we will start with your favorite match?

Sin: Prolly the debut battle Royal, cause it was the first event.

DC: But first doesn't mean everything...Maybe we should ask someone else, Jason same question.

Jason: I guess the one where SE and I won the tag team titles,even though it wasn't really fair the way we won

DC: Yeah it does sound like a lot of cheating going on..We know promos are what determines everything, so who has the best?

Side Effect: Rusty

DC: That was a quick answer, Rusty you seem to be a popular choice, but besides yourself who has the best promos.

Rusty: Me

DC: I said besides you

Rusty: Besides me, that would be The One

DC: Ah the One don't think we talked to him, so i guess we won't know. One thing i know for sure Alli Sabbah is using the PWF WI to get an upperhand on you at the IWO. Maybe you should watch out for him. So what could improve the IWO? Alli?

Alli: Well more people would always help. Also it would be nice to get more people involved in the Oasis.

DC: Always thinking about yourself. You guys all have big egos. So finally why should someone join the IWO?

Carlito Cool: Why should people join the efed? So they too can have characters themselves and be in matches and stuff, get some good skills at promoing by looking at other people's stuff, and it's just a really fun thing to be in and I think you people should give it a shot.

DC: Awww, you got picked on a lot as a kid huh? Well that is going to do it for our interview with the IWO, Check it out if you have time, as the matches and promos do get rave reviews, and hey you might just want to join even.

----------------

Allis Emporium open year round for your buying pleasure. Special this week!!! Photos of Tim Ross and Cutlip beaten down autographed by Dante,Swinn,Chris Stunner and Alli Sabbah himself. Hurry down today!

--------------

Sports forums asks for a T.O.
Story by Oeo

Well, Terrell Owens caused quite a controversy this week in the world of sports, and the PWF sports forums caught on quickly. Fueling the fire, there was also a bit of controversy with Latrell Sprewell sounding off about his contract situation. The loyal sports forum posters had this to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
You don't want him to dance?..Don't let him score...He must of practiced that quite a bit to have it down so well..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I have never really liked Sprewell since the choking incident. I had kinda gone soft on him recently because i like the wolves. He needs to pocket his damn money and do what he is paid to do.
Now, you may think there is some correlation between those two quotes and this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
The Raptors might make it to .500 on the season. Even I think I'm pushing it there.
However, if you thought that, you thought wrong. Coder helped to stir up the controversy with this final quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
Benching a player for missing practices or team meetings is practically mandatory... should we all praise Bill Callahan for benching Barrett Robbins in the Superbowl a couple of years ago? No... it's something that should go unrecognized, no player is bigger then the team, and sometimes you have to enforce rules.
I’m not saying this was a wrong assessment. I’ll let you judge that one for yourself. With college football heating up, the NBA season starting, college basketball just beginning and the NFL in full swing the sports forum is a cool place to hang out. Check it out, two spots below the OT.

------------------

The Final Two
Story From Staff Reports

The Best of the Best Tourney had the contestants this week give their best promo to tell why they were the best. Unfortunately Igloo didn't participate, and eventually got beat by Monica in the one on one challenge. It wasn't all bad news for Iggy as he did finish in third place and picked up 1000 points to which
he replied with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
Now the final battle is set for Monday November 8th with Monica and Oeo facing off in the Ultimate one on one challenge..Make sure you tune in to the OT for more details.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Real good read.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Nice job guys, I liked this one.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

This is one of those special routine threasd that keep dying forums like CW alive, Well Done....

Send this Basket of Anthrax...ahh mini muffins to your editor....

He made me look evil.....
Old 06 Nov 2004, 10:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Wow... I actually remember typing that

that was from like the first week PWF was open
Old 07 Nov 2004, 08:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

yes, yes it was silent ash
Old 07 Nov 2004, 12:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

13. Creative Writing
14. IWO Efed

Hey! We're beating someone. They must not be trying very hard.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Good read..great work guys, this Weekly Insider was a great idea.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I defended Flair...just saying..
Old 08 Nov 2004, 04:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
DC: Sounds like Sub, leave everyone hanging...
Wow... that was warranted, how? If you're bitching about me not getting that article in I already said that I got a new computer, which took time to organise shit... but if you really are bitching about that... that's pathetic.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 06:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

nope not bitching about that, cause i didn't expect much from you anyways, when i heard the other stories...besides, it was just a comment, to make the article move...you want to take offense at it, just like you did about the fan fiction guys, then go ahead, cause that is really pathetic
Old 10 Nov 2004, 01:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^What other stories?

How can I not take offense from it?
Old 10 Nov 2004, 08:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

You know how people talk Sub, they say you pm them and say you will do something yet you don't accomplish it...look it's over, nothing was meant by the comment, hell this is all suppose to be based on actual stuff that happened at pwf with a twist...people read and get interested because the truth is twisted, the whole point....I made Dante look like he was an evil dictator of the IWO, and he's not...it's all apart of the idea...just like when you read the magazines at the store that say they spotted bigfoot, or the two headed women, things are changed...If you took offense to the comment, my bad...you left the IWO, it was just a comment made to make it look like you left the fed hanging...just to twist the truth...if feel you must defend your decision to leave the efed then so be it..but no one except you took offense to the whole idea of the comment being made....controversy brings ratings, you should know that...This whole deal is over, i had nothing against you, but you want to keep this feud going as you leave do whatever you want...this is closed for me